MD - Freddie Gray dies in police custody #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think if I went in to any suburb, regional centre, or city in Australia, I would find a bunch of people who don't know the answer to apparently simple questions like "Who is the Prime Minister?" or "Where is Nepal?" My point was that I don't expect there are particular cities/urban areas that would be characterized as meeting the dictionary definition of being uneducated or ignorant about basic questions like that (okay maybe Frankston, but just kidding hehe).

When you are speaking of burning a city down, yes, you separate the criminals from the law abiding citizens. Categorizing people by their ACTIONS makes sense. Categorizing people by the color of their skin or the $$ in their bank accounts is discriminating.

Hi CoolJ, appreciate your discussion and please know comments coming from me apply to all races. I can clearly tell the difference between good and bad people of all types of races including whites.

Bolded above, does this go two ways? Would it be discrimination to discriminate against the top 2% of income people simply because they are rich? Wouldn't they also be discriminated against regarding your statement?

Why do I think he will have an ever changing story??

There is another site that ordered and posted the scanner audio from the time of the arrest. They've already proven the part he says about the ambulance arrival is not true:)

I thought the other guy was 38:waitasec:

Gotta find a link.

OT - I wish I could go from 38 to 22 in a week:happydance:

jmo

Nope. It'll be months, my prediction.

Media needs to use FOI and get it soon or the SA may try to get it under seal and it will be much harder to get it.

If there was a suspected/witnessed drug deal, TRUST that the arrest paperwork would have stated it. It only mentioned the knife, which was only found after he was caught.

I've seen two pages from the arrest. The first is typed and it only mentions the knife and it's statute. The second is handwritten and it's a bit longer. But, I don't remember how much detail it goes into. They were both on MSNBC site somewhere.

I've heard the drug deal scenario on a couple of stations. Again, it's all speculation. I point to my last post about "Stay in your car" from Zimmerman/Martin.

OH OH ---BPD officer just shot a black man in Baltimore city at 3 pm in front of many witnesses---Do not know why yet

User Actions
Follow

Greta Van SusterenVerified account
‏@greta
young black male shot in Baltimore by police witnessed by Fox crew

Does anyone know how to do the scanner thing?

The people are going NUTS

Watch this reporters twitter:

Justin FentonVerified account
@justin_fenton

Colin Campbell ‏@cmcampbell6 3m3 minutes ago

Commander at the scene confirms it was a shooting. Man had a gun, police tried to arrest him, it fell and went off, he says.

OH OH ---BPD officer just shot a black man in Baltimore city at 3 pm in front of many witnesses---Do not know why yet

Everyone please start another thread on this topic if you must but the topic for this thread is: "Criminal investigation launched after Baltimore man dies in police custody"

OT, not sure if posted....

NYC cop shot over the weekend has died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members