CONVICTION OVERTURNED MD - Hae Min Lee, 17, Baltimore, 13 Jan 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm curious to see a photo of Don. Where did you all find his photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay knew where Hae's car was because he followed Adnan there (who was driving Hae's car after dumping her body in Leakin Park) and picked him up.

Why do you suppose her car was so clean after sitting outside for six weeks? I can't make sense of that.

Why do you suppose her car was so clean after sitting outside for six weeks? I can't make sense of that.

I have no idea why the car would be clean outside. I was messy inside. Maybe snow falling and melting?

I'm kinda shocked it didn't get stolen, too. It sat there awhile.

I don't think the car was there the entire time. No freaking way.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

I don't think the car was there the entire time. No freaking way.

I don't think it was either, Tiger. The grass in the wheel wells AND the grass underneath the tires was still perfectly green, it wouldn't have been like that had the car been sitting there the entire time, and the car seemed so clean on the outside. I think the car was at a completely different location and was moved there. There was evidence the car might have been hot-wired as well.

Do any of you listen to any of the other Serial podcasts? I've been listening to Serial Dynasty and find it super interesting.

I'd like to know why the DNA found at the scene has never been tested against Adnan or anyone else, or for anyone else. There were hairs found on Hae's body that did not belong to Adnan. So much completely overlooked evidence right in front of their faces in this case.

A few points to consider:
Jay knew where Hae's car was. This means Jay was involved and a random Sexual Predator or anyone without ties to Jay can be ruled out.
The car may have been moved before it was located but Jay knew where it was.

Adan admitted that he called Jay that morning and offered him the use of the car and phone that day. He never claimed that Jay asked him if he could borrow them. This is consistent with what Jay has said and Adan has never denied it or altered his story. Realistically, people frequently lend their cars to friends but when their friends as them for the favor. It would strange to just offer up the use of the car unless it was in exchange for or part of a favor the lender wanted done. Adan's story does not include any "favor" but Jay's certainly does.

In the initial contact with Officer Adcock, on the evening that Hae vanished, Adan said that Hae was going to give him a ride somewhere after school but he missed her for some reason. Two of Hae's friends were aware that Adan wanted a ride from Hae, although they thought she was not able to give her one. Adan later denied he had ever made such a request but Adcock's notes and the two friends recollections are pretty compelling evidence.

Jay knew of the call to Nisha. It seems highly unlikely that a minor event like a random "but dial" would be remembered

Jay knew where Hae's car was. This means Jay was involved and a random Sexual Predator or anyone without ties to Jay can be ruled out.

Adan admitted that he called Jay that morning and offered him the use of the car and phone that day. He never claimed that Jay asked him if he could borrow them. This is consistent with what Jay has said and Adan has never denied it or altered his story. Realistically, people frequently lend their cars to friends but when their friends as them for the favor. It would strange to just offer up the use of the car unless it was in exchange for or part of a favor the lender wanted done. Adan's story does not include any "favor" but Jay's certainly does.

In the initial contact with Officer Adcock, on the evening that Hae vanished, Adan said that Hae was going to give him a ride somewhere after school but he missed her for some reason. Two of Hae's friends were aware that Adan wanted a ride from Hae, although they thought she was not able to give her one. Adan later denied he had ever made such a request but Adcock's notes and the two friends recollections are pretty compelling evidence.

Jay knew of the call to Nisha. It seems highly unlikely that a minor event like a random "but dial" would be remembered

*edited*

I can't.

Do any of you listen to any of the other Serial podcasts? I've been listening to Serial Dynasty and find it super interesting.

I listen to all of the podcasts and read (but don't post) at Reddit. I have an issue with Bob's self righteous pontificating but, I'll admit that I'm always eager for his next podcast.

Jay knew where the car was...or may have been told where the car was. He was unable to provide the location to the detectives on tape.

The friends who heard Adnan ask for a ride ALSO heard Hae tell him she couldn't do it, AND heard him say ok. NO ONE saw him in or near her car after school.

OH MY GAWD I JUST GOOGLED DON.

😳

That's all I'm going to say about that!

Can someone PM me the link to what you are all looking at? Or another hint? Bc when I goggle that name, the images that come up are linked to someone else.

I listen to all of the podcasts and read (but don't post) at Reddit. I have an issue with Bob's self righteous pontificating but, I'll admit that I'm always eager for his next podcast.

I'm with ya on that note!!

Can someone PM me the link to what you are all looking at? Or another hint? Bc when I goggle that name, the images that come up are linked to someone else.

My searches don't come up with anything definitive either.

I like listening to Serial Dynasty and Undisclosed but wow, its confusing! So many people have theories and ideas, I find myself having more questions after each episode

If you google the documents, it gives you Don's full name. That um shows you he's no Zack Morris.

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. *sipping my tea*

And again, we are to believe the more attractive, popular kid with a great future murdered his ex and not the older boyfriend? The ex who got a cell phone specifically to speak to other girls, killed the bright and pretty popular Hae Min Lee? Not this older dude? Well, Ima sip my tea because that's none of my business....

If you google the documents, it gives you Don's full name. That um shows you he's no Zack Morris.

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. *sipping my tea*

And again, we are to believe the more attractive, popular kid with a great future murdered his ex and not the older boyfriend? The ex who got a cell phone specifically to speak to other girls, killed the bright and pretty popular Hae Min Lee? Not this older dude? Well, Ima sip my tea because that's none of my business....

From all accounts, Adnan didn't have any problems with girls. Don didn't seem to, either.

I don't think any of these kids killed Hae. I didn't get the impression that Don or even Adnan were very invested in Hae.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem