MD MD - Katheryn Quackenbush, 17, Delmar, 14 July 1981

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sadly, I may have the answer, but unable to prove it. Follow with me. My late wife (cremated) always claimed she had been kidnapped and had ties to Geogia and Maryland. Her birth cert said Anne Annundrel hospital in MD but her social would bring up a dead person when she was younger when she tried to get her card. She was brought into a family that lived in Colorado, Illinois and Montana. Claiming she knew they had killed their daughter who looked very similar to her in looks. They moved around a lot. When I saw the pic of kitty, as crappy as it is, they could have almost been twins. Caity went by Cat and had switched her name that was on her birth cert from Dody to Caitlyn in 1991 or 1992 to make sure someone could not track her that meant harm. I did an overlay of her pic and Kathryn's pic and yeah, it is damn close. But, she passed In 2018 and I have no DNA.
Hello welcome to Websleuths. Yeah it really is a shame you don't have DNA to do this comparison. The part about your wife's SS being that of a dead person's is intriguing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back