Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And his explanation for why he dumped her phone, etc. To "buy her time" (re: "Antwan").

Eta: we need a textual version of charging docs so we can quote directly)

This is probably a dumb question, but I will chalk it up to being a newbie. What is Antwan?

DUH! JUST FOUND IT! MY BAD! SORRY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think this was about child support. It's not a coincidence that she contacted the fiancée in August 28 and a few days later, he killed her. This is about the @)&; getting ready to hit the fan and she initiated it.

In light of the fact he had a fiancée and he killed Laura becuase of that, LE had to do some smooth talking to get him to go public with him being the father of Laura's baby. IMO

I agree this wasn't about child support. He had been living a double life and was about to have it all exposed. He was about to lose both women and his cushy life of sponging off of these women. As for smooth talking, I don't think it took much effort. Laura's parents already thought he was the father and expected him to marry Laura. He wanted it to appear that he was innocent and wanted her back regardless. LE might have even told TT they suspected "Antwan" had Laura and they needed him to go along with being the baby's father so they could get her back. He probably thought he had them all fooled. It would be interesting to know what he told his fiance about the presser. I would bet he told her he was "helping" the police find his friend. It explains why he answered the question "how long have you been dating" with "I've known Laura for 10 years" (My paraphrase). JMO.

The child support was a part of what was about to blow up in his face. Even if he was able to stay with the other woman, they would have to deal with that for a few decades.

This is probably a dumb question, but I will chalk it up to being a newbie. What is Antwan?

Antoine was the first name of a former boyfriend of Laura's. Tyler used Laura's phone to send fake texts to her sister claiming that A was the father of her baby and not TT. Except he made a big mistake. He spelled A's name "Antwan" in the text. When the police were questioning Tyler about her ex boyfriend they asked him to spell A's name and he spelled it "Antwan". Laura had it spelled correctly as Antoine in her contacts list so she would not have misspelled her former boyfriend's name in a text.

"Antwan" is how TT incorrectly spelled LW's ex boyfriend's name. Check out post #819 there is a link to the charging documents & you can read about "Antwan"

I don't think this was about child support. It's not a coincidence that she contacted the fiancée in August 28 and a few days later, he killed her. This is about the @)&; getting ready to hit the fan and she initiated it.

In light of the fact he had a fiancée and he killed Laura becuase of that, LE had to do some smooth talking to get him to go public with him being the father of Laura's baby. IMO

I wonder how he explained that to his fiancée. He probably would have looked super sketchy to the cops if he refused, and didn't realize they were already on to him.

"Antwan" is how TT incorrectly spelled LW's ex boyfriend's name. Check out post #819 there is a link to the charging documents & you can read about "Antwan"

Thank you! I'm such a ditz! I reviewed the back posts! I'm sorry! Thank you! [emoji364]

According to the charging document, TT texted an acquaintance Sunday night wanting a ride to Baltimore (to "clean up a mess.") The friend thought it was a bad idea so declined to drive him. TT texted "Sorry man. Didn't mean to make you feel like I was trying to put you in a bad spot." --- So he had just MURDERED LW but is apologizing to a friend for asking for a ride. How do you go from killing your girlfriend to making nice with a friend?!

Thank you! I'm such a ditz! I reviewed the back posts! I'm sorry! Thank you! [emoji364]

Ha! No worries... I hope you saw Gardener's post - she was much more informative!

[video=twitter;908503904463310848]https://twitter.com/AnjaliHemphill/status/908503904463310848[/video]

[video=twitter;908503904463310848]https://twitter.com/AnjaliHemphill/status/908503904463310848[/video]

Oh God that's awful. I just pray she didn't know what was happening & passed immediately.

I'm watching the Ashley Banfield show from tonight.

LEO on the show said the autopsy revealed Laura had been shot in the back of the head.

Her parents have been told already.

Transcripts of the show should be available on CNN tomorrow.

I only hope she never saw it coming and died instantly. It's all I can hope for at this stage.

This is going to be one of those cases that stays with me forever. :crying:

Oh God that's awful. I just pray she didn't know what was happening & passed immediately.

Once LE said there were no obvious signs of cause of death, I was worried it would be something really bizarre or torturous. I feel the same as you and hope that she didn't know what was happening and passed very quickly.

With the many strategic decisions made by LE so far, I have to wonder- did they deliberately choose to withhold the fact she was shot until now? I'm not totally sure what they would gain from that at this point, but they've made a lot of effective strategic moves so far.

I'm wondering what occurred between her 8/28 text to his fiance and her 9/2 text to her sister when she thought he was going to propose. Maybe he convinced her that he dumped the fiance so she believed they'd be together. I'd imagine it was a combo of placating the non-pregnant fiance and avoiding child support. That is some f'd up stuff.

I think you are right. He had a o have convinced her he chose her over the fiancée for her to still be seeing him, going grocery shopping with him and out to the middle of nowhere, excepting a proposal. She probably wouldn't have gone if he told her he hadn't chosen the girlfriend. He was playing the both of them. I have to wonder if the meeting between the two women ever took place. And if so, what's were the results of that, besides him murdering her and her unborn child.

He is disgusting. Probably told her to turn around and close her eyes and then shot her... what a monster. Poor Laura. Thinking of her family tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi