GUILTY MD - Multiple Fatalities At Capital Gazette Newsroom In Annapolis, 28 June 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am surprised we have not heard anything employment related other than past tense he worked there. I cant help but think he would have been terminated after pleading guilty -- but then again it is the fed govt

It also occurred to me if he was seeing a clinician recently we might get into a whole bunch stuff similar to Dr Fenton and James Holmes etc etc

any notions about how many bullets he brought along with his killing machine?

I think his apt is gonna scary as heck like bullseye charts with the guys pic on it and darts in it and stuff speculating

The thing I hate is that after nearly every tragedy like this the signs are obvious the threat the person posed with social media posts etc and nothing is done about it until after the event. Surely when there are signs alarm bells should be going off and action taken to protect people. I know this is easy to say in hindsight it’s just very frustrating.

hey gregg

i think it is hard for all of us here to grasp that there are millions and millions and millions who do not watch the news/ And by not watching the news i mean not watching news peroid .

especially the younger cell phone generation so they dont have a clue what a warning sign looks like

for as long as i live i will never forget , 6 weeks into Mal 370 in a 7 11 saw a guy with a tsa shirt on . I thought awesome lets see what he thinks. I am not shy and just walked up to him as he was waiting in line and just blurted out so what do you think happened he looked at me startled asked what and i said mal 370 he said he had no idea what i was talking about

shell shocked honestly

Yes, it is reported all over the world. Why don't people in other countries go the copycat route too?

I think it is because they don't have a second amendment

Yes, because ...............guns.

tid bits

sadly I think this is gonna unleash a pattern similar to cop ambushes - a crew on the side of the road do a stand up and get shot or verbally harassed

Dg1MITIXcAAACs4.jpg

cops busted down one of the office doors to rescue some of them CNN

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg0FrGxVMAAde9k.jpg

Replying to @chaseacook @Susan_Hennessey
Utmost respect. We the people need you all now more than ever.

3:58 PM - 28 Jun 2018

"Our whole lives have been shattered, and so, thank you for your prayers,

CAPITAL GAZETTE REPORTER: 'THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS, BUT I COULDN'T GIVE A *advertiser censored** ABOUT THEM IF THERE'S NOTHING ELSE'

Capital Gazette journalists want more than 'thoughts and prayers' after newsroom shooting

page has raised more than $56,800, as of early Friday morning.

"We had a long history with this guy. He was prone to making threats against me ... one of which was I 'would be better off dead,'" the Gazette's publisher/editor told ABC's Brad Mielke.

Defiant staff at Capital Gazette publish their Friday paper hours after 'targeted attack' by gunman kills 5 of them

Sarah Sanders "A violent attack on innocent journalists doing their job is an attack on every American. Our prayers are with the victims and their friends and families. "

just sharing the facts .............................

Try to imagine getting your day job done after several of your colleagues were killed at your office.
It is hard to fathom. But that’s exactly what staffers at the Capital Gazette newspaper company did.

The surviving staff members rallied together to publish Friday’s edition of The Capital, just hours after a gunman shot his way inside the paper’s office in Annapolis, Maryland.

he lead story had 10 bylines

After shooting, staffers at Capital Gazette published this special edition

Last edited:
*advertiser censored*
if we think about time wise this feud has been going on a long time

so one would ask why now ?

and then the tweet right before it started

Eff you leave me alone

leave me alone has paranoid or delusional component to it no ?/

Last edited:
jarrod-rmaos-2.jpg

numerous family members in the Maryland region. His father and step-mother live in Maryland, and he has at least one sibling, a sister. Jarrod Ramos‘ Twitter account left behind a trail of strange symbols,

his family’s social media accounts are all normal and nothing like Jarrod’s tweets, with posts about other family, friends, vacations, and hobbies.

mom dad worked for NSA

28828221_1684414804975526_6191655241606546180_o-e1530251563782.jpg

After that, he worked for the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority. He studied at the Data Processing Institute. His Facebook profile also mentions that he went to Arundel High School.

screen-shot-2018-06-28-at-11-27-30-pm1.jpg

screen-shot-2018-06-28-at-11-40-27-pm-e1530250938815.jpg

more next post dont want to deal with the images stuff !

Jarrod Ramos’ Family & Parents: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Jarrod Ramos’ Family & Parents: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

screen-shot-2018-06-29-at-12-21-41-am-e1530251002440.jpg

Many people in Jarrod’s family have served in the military.

cnn gun legal; in usa

beacause of the massive increase in mass shooptings here LE needs to have more guns and bigger guns and meaner guns according to aa CNN report. Because the mass shooter are using bigger and badder machine guns ,and since all LE dont cruise around the cities and communities they serve some thing that LE need to have better machine guns as well

IMO this sounds like Bacardi going around giving free shots at AA meetings

or possibly bringing free Whoppers to gym

Go America !

some may be reposts but now they have more context

screen-shot-2018-06-28-at-8-20-51-pm.jpg

screen-shot-2018-06-28-at-8-31-28-pm.jpg

screen-shot-2018-06-28-at-8-35-07-pm.jpg

scary

screen-shot-2018-06-28-at-8-28-47-pm.jpg

more cause of images

Jarrod Ramos Social Media: Disturbing Messages on Twitter | Heavy.com

this almost reads as his sexual memories or fantasies

screen-shot-2018-06-28-at-7-37-06-pm.jpg

Ramos had a second Twitter account named “Judge James Lombardi” that only made a few tweets, compared to the 800+ from his main account.

Yeah. The news is the problem here.

SMDH.

Talk about nitpicking, did I say the news was the problem, no. I'm sure there are multiple contributing factors with no single explanation. The most obvious being that the guy is a disturbed individual. But perhaps you missed the first part of my post, just in case, here it is:

"So now when someone feels disgruntled over anything, they just think it's ok to up the ante and start murdering people ? Something's wrong with this picture. What with all the shootings over the last few months, years, it appears to be a situation of desensitization , which makes it easier for someone to commit a crime such as this. Call it copycat or whatever, it's a desensitization . It makes it easier for them to do it. "

just so we don't get into power posting i separate images into several was not gonna count and all that stuff and go up and down and take one down if it counted as two whatever !!!

And then delete and copy and paste again in another post cause the other post got blocked cause of too many in one

easier to just toss a couple up !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back