GUILTY MD - Multiple Fatalities At Capital Gazette Newsroom In Annapolis, 28 June 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
before it is gone go to his twitter incredible i deleted my post with a lot if his twitter on it after le pulled back on id

someone screen shot it whatever it is called guys there is lots of complicated legal domestic violence court documents its is unreal i don't know how to do it

trust me we will need it as this spreads out

My hunch is that reporters on the case recognized him. That's not verified, just a hunch.
jmo

confirmed they had a guy a few minutes ago blond dyed hair young very agitated saying like paraphrasing well yes we all know each other if i worked at cnn and i know a bunch of people at msnbc just got shot yes i know these people

it is the local wbal outlet that i have on

Not like a domestic related shooting at all - where the perpetrator (usually) wants to die and doesn't care who knows. This is cold, calculated.

there is def envy rage jealously going on here

but hey tv news is competitive as heck who got the lead how long did the editor give your piece I got 82 seconds

they watch competitors broadcasts every night

they are backstabbing nasty with each other I interned for a summer (my father knew someone at the station!) it was unreal the two nighttime anchors despised i mean despised each other

during breaks they would not speak to each other and or were so passive aggressive it was an awful envorm

i was young had not smoked 4.2 million ciggs by that time will never forget there was a suicide off a bridge it was called blue something it was big i was the flunky carrying crar around i was not going fast enough up this bridge carrying all this stuff they were mean

they backstab each other ( reporters/camera crews) constantly while driving to their assignment

the bottom line -- daily ---- who got the lead story period and I mean period

it drove their existences on the planet

was interesting but a trip

If this is really him I’m not surprised. Look at his BIO. Also it looks like he’s had beef with this company since 2011. His twitter shows his anger towards specific people from the company as well. I wonder if they are victims.

His Twitter account is really really really disturbing. He even posted a screenshot of the guy in VA who shot and killed a reporter and her cameraman on live TV with his head photoshopped in it!!

What the heck is that? jmo

Here's the appeal to the Ramos v. Hartley defamation suit. (Apologies if this was already posted and I missed it!)

Ramos' claim centers on an article about him published in the Capital Gazette — the story is quoted in the document. It also mentions a guilty plea Ramos allegedly made to criminally harassing a woman. The original story was published in 2011.

Appeal filed in 2013. Filed by the court in 2015. Source: mdcourts.gov.

pdf warning: https://www.mdcourts.gov/sites/default/files/import/appellate/unreportedopinions/2015/2281s13.pdf

ETA: The appeal was dismissed. Interesting read that also tells us more about his background.

Last edited:
His Twitter account is really really really disturbing. He even posted a screenshot of the guy in VA who shot and killed a reporter and her cameraman on live TV with his head photoshopped in it!!

Ugh. I remember when that happened. This guy seems seriously disturbed. I can’t believe he went to the lengths of injuring his fingertips so he wouldn’t be id’d. He probably got that from TV.

And this is disturbing- the first time I looked at it (minutes ago) he had 467 followers. Just now I looked again and he has 15 new followers, up to 482.

My hunch is that reporters on the case recognized him. That's not verified, just a hunch.
jmo

Great point. My guess is the entire newsroom recognized him, tbh. Terrifying. I don't know how he was allowed past security, if there was any. Perhaps he held on to an old employee/swipe badge. Has anyone heard more on this?

Yes, it's gotta be excruciating! My heart and sympathies are with them all.

There is a verified Go Fund Me set up for the Capital Gazette journalists, it's on the front page of the website and shared on its official Twitter profile. I know I probably can't link it here. It's easy enough to find with a search, tho.

man they are in a hard hard place now

the story MUST be covered but they are the story

the presses must run (well the computers)

ETA: I flagged a mod to ask if I can share the link. I'll post it if it's allowed.

Last edited:
here is there front page updated 25 min ago

Home - Capital Gazette

there has to got to be some deep downfall here his twitter -- he was smart educated but to get to the place where someone really thinks they by burning their fingertips off and going (obviously where he is known) and wont get recognized while refusing to identify himself to LE after capture that is pretty out there belief systems

has to be a painful experience so i would think the conviction that doing this means I wont get caught or known (you know what I mean ) that is pretty disconnected with reality -- just the belief system that THAT would work

random thoughts from reading his twitter

extensive law history

appeared to have had legal problems

there was definitely fixation on a couple of people

a profound feeling (almost paranoid?) of being wronged by a lot of people

was some domestic violence speculation speculation

as I was reading he scared me and as I am going down it I am thinking (most of it was from several years ago) god -- again there is a disconnect here -

lets just go with I am a camera man or something (not on the street is what I am saying ) and I am on twitter (blue sneakers you are my boss!) and I am going on and on about blue sneakers on and on one would think someone would alert

blue sneakers as the boss would obviously be told or made aware of what I am tweeting and is scary stuff but somewhere in my mind i think no one's gonna know (on twitter????) that i am tweeting very aggressive things about my boss colleagues etc etc

judges are in there competitors etc that is just not grounded thinking or believing

on Twitter no less

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back