GUILTY MD - Multiple Fatalities At Capital Gazette Newsroom In Annapolis, 28 June 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anne Arundel Police on Twitter
#Annapolis Shooting Update: Confirm 5 victims killed in shooting at 888 Bestgate Rd. Others injured, # still being confirmed. Shooter in custody. Name to be released at a later time.
Bestgate Rd remains closed for several hrs between Generals Hwy/Admiral Dr. please avoid the area

Sounds like there is prior issues with the shooter and the newspaper. He is in his 30's. Sounds like there are court records. His name may be released after they finish their search warrants. All per CNN

They aren't planning on releasing his name until tomorrow.

If you search twitter for shooter annapolis msnbc a name comes up, but I'm not going to post it here.

trying to get caught up lots of windows open

did not get to window where this is being reported

but here is what getting

explosive device found (confirmed yes or no)

i thought this was curious a local outlet : two suffered injuries but NOT from gun shot wounds?

Heart attack or fall?

170 evacuated

anyone??

Checking in - just saying I'm here.

I've been following the case via Twitter until I could get here - knew this place would have info. I expected to stay up until they release the name, but now looks like that won't happen until tomorrow (which implies LE knows the name now?)

I hate this story, I hate this happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back