GUILTY MD - Multiple Fatalities At Capital Gazette Newsroom In Annapolis, 28 June 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, it's gotta be excruciating! My heart and sympathies are with them all.

There is a verified Go Fund Me set up for the Capital Gazette journalists, it's on the front page of the website and shared on its official Twitter profile. I know I probably can't link it here. It's easy enough to find with a search, tho.
The is linked in this article:
Set Up For Capital Gazette Shooting Victims
Already has $31,000.

on twitter he read like a stalker

a B scary movie

I quit reading it

he gave me the creeps

What's also scary for me is that there are "garden-variety nuts" (colloquially speaking) like this in most communities, and newspapers and their employees are very, very frequent targets. No exaggeration.

Here's the appeal to the Ramos v. Hartley defamation suit. (Apologies if this was already posted and I missed it!)

Ramos' claim centers on an article about him published in the Capital Gazette — the story is quoted in the document. It also mentions a guilty plea Ramos allegedly made to criminally harassing a woman. The original story was published in 2011.

Appeal filed in 2013. Filed by the court in 2015. Source: mdcourts.gov.

pdf warning: https://www.mdcourts.gov/sites/default/files/import/appellate/unreportedopinions/2015/2281s13.pdf

ETA: The lawsuit was dismissed. Interesting read that also tells us more about his background.
Wow! Very interesting indeed. Paints a cut and dry picture of his motive. I often cringe when I see users immediately declaring the suspect an "injustice collector"... but in this particular case, I don't think there could be any question about that.

His Twitter account is really really really disturbing. He even posted a screenshot of the guy in VA who shot and killed a reporter and her cameraman on live TV with his head photoshopped in it!!

I am reading up the thread

TY cujenn I stopped on his twitter and the word disturbing is perfect

there was something utterly terrifying about his posts

hard to explain but am glad I was not alone

was just getting very anxious ( intensely uncomfortable might be more accurate jittery ) while looking at it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rix17
Back