MD - Multiple Victims reported in shooting in Maryland suburb, 20 Sept 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
confusing

the place is huge

why are there so few people??

A woman killed three people at a drugstore distribution center Thursday in Harford County, Maryland, before shooting herself twice, officials said.

A law enforcement official who had been briefed on the incident provided the casualty toll for CNN. Another source close to the investigation said the woman was a disgruntled employee. She shot herself in the head in an apparent suicide attempt, but was unsuccessful so she shot herself again, the source said.
The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility about 30 miles northeast of Baltimore. It was not clear if the woman worked for Rite Aid or for another company in the area.

3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland - CNN

The suspect used a single handgun, Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler said at a news conference. The gunwoman is in custody and in critical condition at a local hospital.

No law enforcement officers fired shots during their response, he said.
Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson said roughly 1,000 employees work at the distribution center, where products are received and processed for delivery.
"The shooting happened adjacent to the primary building," she said. "What I understand is the location is secure."

The suspect used a single handgun, Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler said at a news conference. The gunwoman is in custody and in critical condition at a local hospital.

No law enforcement officers fired shots during their response, he said.
Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson said roughly 1,000 employees work at the distribution center, where products are received and processed for delivery.
"The shooting happened adjacent to the primary building," she said. "What I understand is the location is secure."
“Gunwoman”...
(Not used to typing that)

I have a question about the surviving victims of shootings like this. They have been taken to hospital with presumably serious injuries. What happens if they do not have any form of insurance? Are they liable to pay for their treatment even though they are completely innocent victims of the shooting? And if they are, what if they can't pay?

CNN

Shooter is female, disgruntled employee.
Shot herself in head once, that shot failed
Shot herself in the head a second time

Critical condition

how on earth do you shoot yourself in your skull a second time

biazzire

the entire complex is called enterprise business center park

there is a parade of 18 wheelers moving into complex

how on earth do you shoot yourself in your skull a second time

biazzire

the entire complex is called enterprise business center park
this is all just my opinion...

dealing with a kiddo with a traumatic brain injury from being hit by a drunk driver.
depending on where she shot herself, she could still have had the ability to shoot herself again. if the first shot was just a grazing, within the first 1/2 to 1 inch of her skull, it wouldn't likely have killed her. if she was shaking/worked up, she may have "missed" initially.

im thinking if it happened to me, i'd be BEGGING to be shot again, put me out of my misery. that can NOT feel good.

I have a question about the surviving victims of shootings like this. They have been taken to hospital with presumably serious injuries. What happens if they do not have any form of insurance? Are they liable to pay for their treatment even though they are completely innocent victims of the shooting? And if they are, what if they can't pay?

the sad reality here is length of stay is determined by insurance - they will milk good insurance --toss if not as good insurance - and toss quicker if uninsured

there used to people not paying -- that is why they milk the heck out of people who have insurance to cover non insured

if your Diana Ross your treatment will be different than if you are living in a motor home

for the facility they move numbers from one column to the other and proceed

Hospitals made $21B on Wall Street last year, but are patients seeing those profits?

The largest nonprofit hospitals made $21 billion on Wall St. last year

ot

times are not good !

I. just. got.a . robocall. in. what.sounded . like. Chinese.

Yep

just announced

your car is trapped

might not seem like a big deal for most addicted to cell phones

but for those of us who have stayed away from that addiction ..............

for some reason i feel like the next presser is going to be another nothing

I shudder to think what would happen if two seperate mass shootings happen at the same time in the same city

I also have always wondered why crime does not sky rocket when one of these happens

an entire police dept is there for hours -- what is happening with rest of whatever city ?

for some reason this bugs me that I think this

I think this was affair related

but I must be honest and say that is cause shooter is female (or whatever he was before if that turns out to be the case )???

Last edited:
johns hopkins bayview update:

four patients
all 4 of them with gunshot wounds

two are stable and doing well
two are very serious

still waiting confirmation that families have been notified of presence and injuries

asked if any wounds self inflicted
he said he wasn't there, couldn't say

all the people are patients to them

the two are stable, have they said anything
they spoke to authorities, but the doctor didn't ask them specifically

they were injured in the torso's
there were some significant injuries

anymore surgeries?
up to the patients to decide to let people know that information
respecting privacy

the two that are seriously injured are undergoing care
everyone is out of surgery

not telling whether men or women

any of them shot multiple times?
as best as he recalls, each had a single gunshot wound

until they know events and motivation, security is necessary for everyone's safety

since the details of event are not known, patient and hospital safety, extra security was present today

not sure if many more updates, refer to hospital media relations

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8
Back