MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the Police Union president admitted that "rough riding" was even a thing that he knew about makes me not care one iota what Freddie Grays past is.

It doesn't matter. And bringing up his past is a method to downplay what happened to him. That thought process is absolutely not going to help matters whatsoever. JMO

ITA - it really doesn't have anything to do with what happened. I'm just wondering if he had experienced "rough riding" before. I am certainly NOT trying to downplay what happened to him in the least. But when we explore cases here we look at everything.

JMHO

I do wish that the people of Baltimore came together like this everytime someone's child was murdered in the street at the hands of a fellow community member. Baltimore is dangerous and Baltimore is deadly. Almost 70 murders this year and while there are people who are out marching every weekend to stop the violence, it is only a small group. I hope this is what is needed to open peoples eyes and start turning in the murderers. We can work to change the justice system but we need to work to change the daily violence in order to be successful...

I was thinking about that earlier today. The crips and bloods out the and saying they are their because of Freddie Gray. And every time I see I wish I was there and had a list of suspected murders. What I hear when I see that is that no one can murder in their neighborhood but them.

the structured settlement was because of the car accident. Notice two insurance companies involved, on opposite sides of the case. I think Allstate was one, and on FG's side it was PeachTree, which is who you SELL your future settlement monies to. And he apparently sold his to them and they were trying to collect from Allstate.
What car accident? The one that you can't link to? Nonsense.

Ok it was definitely a group of guys walking down the street that accosted the fans sitting at the bar. Said guys walking down street identified w protestors from the couple of videos I have seen but yea ok just some random Baltimore violence.

OF COURSE THEY NEED HELP. And google 'Non-profits+Baltimore' and you will see plenty of programs for needy kids. Educational, health, sports, arts, counseling etc etc.

My point though is that the demonstrations are not made up primarily of impoverished uneducated kids. The front lines are chock full of college educated activists.

They don't need programs. They need role models other than drug lords.
The drug problem is at the core of all of these issues.
Ever since Nancy Reagan declared a "War on Drugs" ..... Things started going down the toilet
A "war" on anything is doomed from the start. JMO

They don't need programs. They need role models other than drug lords.
The drug problem is at the core of all of these issues.
Ever since Nancy Reagan declared a "War on Drugs" ..... Things start <modsnip>
A "war" on anything is doomed from the start. JMO

They need fathers.

I'm sure there's enough blame to go around but when looking at the video, the "agitators" got their "ammunition" from areas outside the bars, i.e., trash cans, items abandoned on tables on outside eating areas, and what appeared to be tents set up with coolers where patrons could possibly purchase beer.

I'm not blaming either side. It looked to me like both the fans at the bar and the protesters were EQUALLY responsible for the incident which occured outside the ball park. That's just baseball fans after indulging in beer and would have occured with words exchanged, protests or not.

Wow. Finally got around to watching that mother lay a beating on her son. So wrong, yet so right at the same time. It was a paradoxical beatdown. lol

I would have done the same thing if any of my children acted in that way. I can't fathom raising a child in any city.

I live very rural and there is so much drug activity and stealing. It is so very sad.

More insane reporting by CNN. CNN's Brooke Baldwin blamed the tensions on the nations veterans! In an interview with Rep Elijah Cummings - Baldwin said "I love our veteran's but some of them are coming home ready for battle" (presumably she was talking about LE veterans). Elijah Cummings agreed saying "we definitely need better recruitment".

I don't have a link to the interview on CNN and <modsnip>

Baldwin must have realized she said a terrible thing because she took to twitter to apologize <modsnip>

Brooke Baldwin &#10004;@BrookeBCNN
I am sorry for what I said earlier about veterans. It was wrong and I apologize to anyone who was hurt by my comments.
6:52 PM - 28 Apr 2015

That is debatable these days. But even if it were true, kids don't know about options they never see.

So true. I just read a book about the social conditions in Victorian England called "Slumming". The Dickensian portrait of the conditions of children was not a fiction; it was the reality of the era. Poverty, need and sheer desperation provided a prefect medium for children to resort to criminality and unrest.

Even 150+ years ago in primarily white England.

They need fathers.

Nah, I know plenty of excellent people who have no relationship with their fathers and sometimes mothers. But there has to be some sort of shining light in their lives. They need mentors who are good genuine people.

More insane reporting by CNN. CNN's Brooke Baldwin blamed the tensions on the nations veterans! In an interview with Rep Elijah Cummings - Baldwin said "I love our veteran's but some of them are coming home ready for battle" (presumably she was talking about LE veterans). Elijah Cummings agreed saying "we definitely need better recruitment".

I don't have a link to the interview on CNN and <modsnip>

Baldwin must have realized she said a terrible thing because she took to twitter to apologize <modsnip>

Brooke Baldwin &#10004;@BrookeBCNN
I am sorry for what I said earlier about veterans. It was wrong and I apologize to anyone who was hurt by my comments.
6:52 PM - 28 Apr 2015
yep she caught a lot of flack for that.

Is this MSM?

RT
Television network
RT is a Russian state-funded television network which runs cable and satellite television channels, as well as Internet content directed to audiences outside the Russian Federation. Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en