DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this MSM?

RT
Television network
RT is a Russian state-funded television network which runs cable and satellite television channels, as well as Internet content directed to audiences outside the Russian Federation. Wikipedia

Ask a Moderator or flag your own post to call attention to your question.

Interesting point just made on CNN - curfew is at 10 and that applies to everyone - including media.

Oh no - how are we going to find out what is going on? (tongue in cheek)

JMHO

So what should we do with drug addicts? Cuz my neighborhood has attracted a bunch of yes ****s since the 'mental health clinic' which basically hands out methadone set up shop. I'll go along with they need help but see how fast you turn into a NIMBY when your stuff starts getting jacked and you don't go to the neighborhood park after nightfall. Also if you are going to be handing out the methadone make birth control a REQUIREMENT as well.

Anyone have a great live feed up ? tia

I know you weren't. :wave: Just saying and jumping off your post that there is NO EXCUSE for anyone burning down that senior citizen low income housing center or the local pharmacy, or setting fire to the home of a couple and their infant, because someone had a chitty childhood. JMO

BBM: While they were INSIDE I might add.

I agree (being one) but also that a kid can't have enough loving people in his life, be they fathers or whatever...

Is this MSM?

RT
Television network
RT is a Russian state-funded television network which runs cable and satellite television channels, as well as Internet content directed to audiences outside the Russian Federation. Wikipedia

No, it's not.

Its surreal to me to know gang leaders are actually given recognition as if they are some kind of public servant... when in truth they have done so much irreparable harm and devastation to so many neighborhoods.

If they know who the gang leaders are then why aren't they in jail? All of this seems crazy to me. That would be like us meeting with ISIS on a problem we have here when they are part of the problem. So much of this makes no sense.

IMO

During the American Revolution, the patriots were regarded as little more than gang-leaders and the T-word. They hijacked and destroyed expensive taxable commodities, broke English laws and rioted and fought in a violent manner to escape British oppression.

But I have to say, I am very glad they did, or we, who are Americans would not be.

I agree (being one) but also that a kid can't have enough loving people in his life, be they fathers or whatever...

So true. Nobody ever spoiled a child with love. Other stuff, yeah.... But love and guidance...never.

Good post!

Wow. Finally got around to watching that mother lay a beating on her son. So wrong, yet so right at the same time. It was a paradoxical beatdown. lol

IKR?

I would never beat on my kiddo (or any other human, I would hope)....but if I saw my child preparing to harm other people and cause property damage and possibly loss of life..... i might shelve that philosophy and yank that varmint back home for a good talking-to.

Thank you for that

and and and and

WOW

certainly opened my eyes. Seems Mr. Gray had been arrested last on 3/13/15
And it seems he was no stranger to LE in that area for a long long time

JMHO

Well, luckily, he had his larynx crushed and spinal cord 80% severed.
Oh. And died.

Who needs courts to decide this stuff?

So true. I just read a book about the social conditions in Victorian England called "Slumming". The Dickensian portrait of the conditions of children was not a fiction; it was the reality of the era. Poverty, need and sheer desperation provided a prefect medium for children to resort to criminality and unrest.

Even 150+ years ago in primarily white England.

Yes one of my great grandmothers came over by ship via the Barnardo children's homes. Children who were living in the street or abandoned by parents were gathered up by Dr. Barnardo and sent to North American by ship. Conditions of these children were horrible - starving and left abandoned by those who could not afford to care for them. The upper class found the starving "waifs" on the street "embarrassing" and so they leapt at the solution to ship them out of England.

There certainly was a class system back then and there and I can't help but feel that the people in Baltimore are attempting to show us what it is like to live in "that part of town". I just feel a real sadness about the whole situation and I really and truly hope that something positive comes out of all of this. I really do. Something - anything positive that the citizens can build from.
Sending hope and prayers to Baltimore tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en