MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wbff fox45 is local news on right now. I am not sure if they are showing live on their website. Some people are throwing things at police...

To make the arrests easier, they could probably drop a net from the helicopter :biggrin:

police line beginning to advance in stages (advance, pause, advance, pause). some people are lying in street. DL verified that media allowed to remain

It is hard to tell who is media and who are the people that won't go home...

IMO, curfew is silly idea. It is just a giant inviitation, to have negative infteractions, with the disenfrachised and LE. t i was lost last night, at cops , if you observed someone walking down the strret, with a sign and a water bottle , leave em alone. If you see folks running out of a retail outlet with 12 bags of merchandise, arrest em.

HOw that got so bewildering to govt, LE media is mind numbing - and now they have themselves right where they were Sat - saying they are going to do X, its gonna be real inconistent, and turn into a total mess IMO

if your not breaking the law you should be allowed to stand in a public place anythere aat any time, if you are lobbing beer cans at antoher human beings head, you get arrested

IMO

Lobbing tear gas into the crowd

I'm watching MSNBC. The crowd is throwing fire crackers at the police. Good grief.

Don't see as many gas masks in the crowd as they had in Ferguson.

firecrackers being thrown at cops , here is your chance LE arrest peroid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member