MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you popsicle. You are doing a GREAT job!! :)

LE don't have gas masks on... not tear gas. imo

Popsicle, we have friends there right now. They are in full riot gear. They went with a group of something like 50 or so. State police and sheriff's officers as well.

Tim saying he has four people with cameras and they all are being/have been fired on. his team wants to move before they get stuck where they're at ("so much for our car")

They are setting cops up IMO. The crowd split with part going down a side street and ppart moving farther down the street. If LE goes after either group the crowd can come up behind them. If the send a group down the side street they will be isolated.

just used a army like vehicle, drove up to a guy in street, then officers swarmed him and arrested him

Hi Jersey

BOy sad were doing another eoposide like this huh........................ Police tweeting are using pepper balls

Baltimore Police ‏@BaltimorePolice 2m2 minutes ago
Officers are now deploying pepper balls at the aggressive crowd at North Ave / Pennsylvania Ave.

Right, the pepper balls are shot out most recent The tear gas is what we saw rolling back on the ground toward the police when a cop kicked it back toward the crowd, that was what was used initially. 2 different things. They started with the pepper balls bc the can/container was able to be returned against the police. looks like it might be settling down now? Pepper balls who right away. Much better IMO.

MSNBC reporter just put on a gas mask in case it's tear gas. He's attempting to continue reporting. He sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher.

OMG, I feel bad for laughing during a time like this but the "teacher" comment was spot-on!

Credentialed members of the MEDIA are exempt from the emergency curfew. Please use caution in the area of police enforcement.

This is too much. Can't do this. I feel so much anger and hatred right now. Understand? No friggen way. I will NEVER make excuses for somebody that has to hurt somebody else just to get their point across.

If these criminals are rioting in order to make a point and be heard, then what's the freaking difference between them and any other terrorist in this darn world we live in? Gmab.

ok it appears there is a "plan" on how this is done, seems like they are doing it on at least one intersection is a huge city! a helicopter was like "chasing" some guy on a sidewalk with the light

MSNBC reporter just put on a gas mask in case it's tear gas. He's attempting to continue reporting. He sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher.

BBM

:floorlaugh:

I'm sorry - that just struck me funny. Have to laugh at times like this. Thank you for the funny.

Tonight is calm compared to last night. I just hope they aren't gathering in another area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member