MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I grew up in Baltimore City and lived there for 30 + years. I worked just down the street from the Reisterstown Plaza. It is not a safe area for a beautiful young lady to be alone at night. I just went to the Baltimore Sun and read an article that the FBI is now involved to try and find Phylicia. In the comment section was another comment left by the same person who posted just 2 days ago. It gives more locations on where to look for a body. I have reported it to the Baltimore City Police just a few moments ago. You can read the comment here http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-missing-teen-baltimore-20110104,0,2597415.story

I hope and pray that Phylicia is found and that she is safe. I pray for her family and her Mother who is very distraught. She is a beautiful girl that needs to be located.
I also looked at the Maryland Sexual Offenders List and was horrified at the number of offenders in just the area of where she was last seen. Phylicia, where are you???

jvm:

panic rises
park being scoured
she missed her flight last night
missing 8 days
le fears she was abducted
boyfriend interviewed three times and they do not consider him a suspect
phone with her but dead
went to visit three sisters

PA officer:
found nothing at search
tipster was just giving a suggestion... (due to specific block number etc) but tipster was just giving a suggestion.
(((park known as body dumping ground)))

Mike brooks says you have to follow up on tips... homicide dpt one of the best in the country... this apartment last scene... a sort of college flop house and THIS IS A PROBLEM...

as many as 20 men in and out of that apartment...

plays snippet of mom's interview... saying Deena Barnes gave her vodka... mother infuriated..

Mother on now..

knows nothing specific about men... told by half sister that it would only be the two... drilled her over and over again about the environment.

any idea why leave and not take money or emergency cc but take phone... mom thinks she didn't leave anywhere on her own..
mom feels she was taken because door always unlocked to apartment

commercial cut in to interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bah!

....(snip)...
Major kudos to Janice, Phylicia's other family members, and the slue of friends and community members for getting her picture and name out in the community and in the media. I am VERY surprised at how much media attention she is getting, even on a local level---it's wonderful.
...(snip)...

BBM

Yes! Her demeanor and tenacity remind me of Beth Holloway... and THAT'S how you get media attention, IMHO. :clap:

Her poor mom seems to be stunned...talking very slowly.
The police believe she is dead, according to the tagline on the screen...
Sister gave Phylicia a drink and marijuana?
Boyfriend of halfsister last person to see her...

there was text message sent about hair getting done at 1223-1230 pm to half sister kelly.. after she left

boyfriend of one of sisters... mom doesn't know anything about him... her half sister deena said they had broke up and would be out and doesn't live there and have any keys

((sorry missed first part))

I think it is over...it cut to commerical in the middle of a sentence...

there was text message sent about hair getting done at 1223-1230 pm to half sister kelly.. after she left

boyfriend of one of sisters... mom doesn't know anything about him... her half sister deena said they had broke up and would be out and doesn't live there and have any keys

((sorry missed first part))

Right, but as JVM was saying --- before being cut off by a commercial --- is: he WAS there as he was the last one to see her.

So why? how? what for?

Right, but as JVM was saying --- before being cut off by a commercial --- is: he WAS there.

So why? how? what for?
it was earlier said the house was never locked... wonder if he just wandered in and out whenever...

the house was further described as a college "flop house" and I further wonder if anyone else was "crashing there" as well...???

it was earlier said the house was never locked... wonder if he just wandered in and out whenever...

the house was further described as a college "flop house" and I further wonder if anyone else was "crashing there" as well...???

True, about the doors. But the mom's language gave me the impression that the sister (the one with the ex-bf) said basically he had no business being there. Is that what you got from it?

True, about the doors. But the mom's language gave me the impression that the sister of the ex-bf said basically he had no business being there. Is that what you got from it?
yeah.. I did too b~mom! Very strange

Just a thought about Baltimore and "dumping" locations. Even though I live not too far away, I'm not familiar with those locations. However, the most logical place to me would be the Bay...

I just learned about Phylicia tonight, while watching Issues, and I wonder if the ex BF of her sister or half/sister might be the one involved. I couldn't keep up with all the names of the sisters/half-sisters.

I just learned about Phylicia tonight, while watching Issues, and I wonder if the ex BF of her sister or half/sister might be the one involved. I couldn't keep up with all the names of the sisters/half-sisters.

I'm leaning more towards the 20 or so men who came/left... :furious:

ETA: Still not sure about the BF since that particular sister said he really had no reason for being there.

This is so sickening, can't men look for grown women their own ages and leave teenagers alone to be allowed to grow up...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BexLuth0r
Back