MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, it is TOO PAT, TOO NEAT.
DB leaves at 8:45, MJ shows up 15 min. later to pick up LBC, and leaves before PB wakes up.

PB is up and getting out of the shower when MJ returns sometime after 10, and PB texts both of her sisters sometime around 10.

MJ is at the apartment while all of the texting and communicating is going on between PB and DB/KB.

PB is awake while MJ is there, and then falls asleep just as he is getting ready to leave.

No communication from PB the entire time MJ is gone from the apartment.

MJ arrives back to the apartment an hour before DB returns from work. PB is gone, but LBC is there.

MJ, LBC, and PB are gone when DB returns from work.

This does not look good for MJ and LBC, imo.

Wow! That's very interesting. I've never seen RM being mentioned before. Plus, I'm curious to know which POI has council. I'm sure MJ would need one.

I saw RM several times in interviews, and heard him speak. But he's been very quiet on this matter, for the most part. It appears his role is supporting/protecting JS, in her overwhelm. I'm glad she's got him.

Bingo... I think the 20 narrowed to 12 is now narrowed to 2 (although there are still 2 others on my radar, if not for direct involvement then in the cover-up). MOO.

Bingo... I think the 20 narrowed to 12 is now narrowed to 2 (although there are still 2 others on my radar, if not for direct involvement then in the cover-up). MOO.

Okay, here's something I am wondering... Why is BB, the half-brother, off our radar? I'm not saying I suspect anything, but why are the sisters in the hot seat, but he's not?

okay what day and time did pb tell sister in nc shes feeling uneasy about certain person. also did mj spend the night at apt because im reading he came to pick up lbc that morning from apt picked him up and at what time why did lbc spend the night but not mj arent they brothers or cousins if mj picked lbc up from apt why did lbc reappear later at apt how did he get there if he doesnt drive how was he let in because what im reading mj also came back and there was lbc back at apt does lbc have key to apt

also how many times was mj in and out of apt that day. okay mj arrives at apt 15 minutes after db leaves to pick up lbc. why did lbc crash at apt. but not mj also why so early to pick up lbc did (lbc) have a job to go to because from what im reading lbc came back to apt later on that day surely he didnt put in 8 hours. now back to mj he picks up lbc now this is where it gets confusing mj claims pb was up and about somewhere around 10 am so he had to come back to apt then mj says pb fell asleep on him (3hous later please) anyway so he leaves around 1:30 now in the mean time lbc comes back to apt (why) and finds the door unlock and music playing why would lbc arrive back to apt if he has no key how did he get back to apt if he has no transporation if he knew mj wasnt there was he expecting pb to let him in. i would nt just let someone drop me off when i dont know if ill get an answer then im stuck on how to get home now how long was lbc in apt before mj arrived again. how soon did mj contact db about apt being unlock and loud music playing but no pb or did db contact mj conicedentaly

Okay, here's something I am wondering... Why is BB, the half-brother, off our radar? I'm not saying I suspect anything, but why are the sisters in the hot seat, but he's not?

Didn't we read somewhere that he wasn't in town and arrived later? GJ, I'm sure you know off the top of your head...? Let me see if I can find where I read that.

ETA: Okay, it may have been your timeline/quotes from the previous page. I think I misinterpreted the fact that DB contacted BB to see if he had seen PB to mean that he was nowhere near the apt that day.

okay what day and time did pb tell sister in nc shes feeling uneasy about certain person. also did mj spend the night at apt because im reading he came to pick up lbc that morning from apt picked him up and at what time why did lbc spend the night but not mj arent they brothers or cousins if mj picked lbc up from apt why did lbc reappear later at apt how did he get there if he doesnt drive how was he let in because what im reading mj also came back and there was lbc back at apt does lbc have key to apt

On Monday, 27th, PB talked to her sister SS about feeling uneasy.

I assumed MJ wasn't staying at the apartment because he was moving out and he and DB had broken up. As it got closer to the 31st (move out date) I imagine things got more and more strained?

As for why LBC spent the night, that's a huge question, isn't it? I was wondering if they had partied the night before, and LBC crashed there? MJ was not there the 27th. but maybe LBC was chillin with PB??

Very good questions about keys and cars and why/when LBC returned. There are some huge holes here.

also how many times was mj in and out of apt that day. okay mj arrives at apt 15 minutes after db leaves to pick up lbc. why did lbc crash at apt. but not mj also why so early to pick up lbc did (lbc) have a job to go to because from what im reading lbc came back to apt later on that day surely he didnt put in 8 hours. now back to mj he picks up lbc now this is where it gets confusing mj claims pb was up and about somewhere around 10 am so he had to come back to apt then mj says pb fell asleep on him (3hous later please) anyway so he leaves around 1:30 now in the mean time lbc comes back to apt (why) and finds the door unlock and music playing why would lbc arrive back to apt if he has no key how did he get back to apt if he has no transporation if he knew mj wasnt there was he expecting pb to let him in. i would nt just let someone drop me off when i dont know if ill get an answer then im stuck on how to get home now how long was lbc in apt before mj arrived again. how soon did mj contact db about apt being unlock and loud music playing but no pb or did db contact mj conicedentaly

Again, more good questions. I don't have many answers to share.

MJ said he took LBC to another relative's house. Being Winter holiday from school, I assumed LBC was hanging out at diff. peoples' houses. Also assuming he didn't have a job, because MJ would have said he took LBC to work, or that LBC had work later that day, imo.

MJ came and left the apartment 3 times, from what I have read.

Didn't we read somewhere that he wasn't in town and arrived later? GJ, I'm sure you know off the top of your head...? Let me see if I can find where I read that.

ETA: Okay, it may have been your timeline/quotes from the previous page. I think I misinterpreted the fact that DB contacted BB to see if he had seen PB to mean that he was nowhere near the apt that day.

BB lives in Bmore at this time. He came to the apt. as soon as DB called him.

In my recollection, DB called BB to see if, by any chance, he had picked up PB to hang out. I would assume this had happened before, so was on her list of possibilities as to where PB could have gone.

I think it is important to note that she called MJ, and she called LBC. To me, that speaks volumes. I believe LBC had been hanging out a lot at the apartment over the winter holiday.

ETA and no, I haven't seen anything to indicate BB had been at the apartment that day, before DB called him over. However, I believe he's in the same age range as MJ, and they may have been friends. BB had access to PB's computer and all her social networking stuff for a period of time before LE arrived. I am NOT saying he did anything, and I am assuming FBI would be able to access anything that had been deleted? Anyone know if that would be possible? I mean, it is possible that someone else deleted information on her computer. If it was open and accessible when BB got there, then it was also open and accessible to LBC and to MJ and to anyone else who came in.

BB lives in Bmore at this time. He came to the apt. as soon as DB called him.

In my recollection, DB called BB to see if, by any chance, he had picked up PB to hang out. I would assume this had happened before, so was on her list of possibilities as to where PB could have gone.

I think it is important to note that she called MJ, and she called LBC. To me, that speaks volumes. I believe LBC had been hanging out a lot at the apartment over the winter holiday.

ETA and no, I haven't seen anything to indicate BB had been at the apartment that day, before DB called him over. However, I believe he's in the same age range as MJ, and they may have been friends. BB had access to PB's computer and all her social networking stuff for a period of time before LE arrived. I am NOT saying he did anything, and I am assuming FBI would be able to access anything that had been deleted? Anyone know if that would be possible? I mean, it is possible that someone else deleted information on her computer. If it was open and accessible when BB got there, then it was also open and accessible to LBC and to MJ and to anyone else who came in.

What does LBC stand for? And also MSM, thanks!

Or, PB was calling her sisters so she could get away from the apt. Perhaps PB was feeling uncomfortable with both bro's there. How do people really know what PB was trying to tell DB and KB. PB couldn't say something had happened if nothing happened yet. Perhaps she was feeling uncomfortable for a reason. It was stated that PB did a few things after leaving the shower. PB was fine until she got off the phone with her last phone call. MJ probably heard something he didn't like. PB is known from past events to phone someone if she feels uncomfortable. First time was with sis in NC. The next time after PB feeling extremely uncomfortable, she calls DB and KB. PB had to leave out of the apt one way or the other. I can see MJ/Little bro or (both) intimidating PB to leave with him/them or pretending to be nice to her. Yet, if he made PB uncomfortable, she wouldn't have wanted to get into the vehicle with him/them. Did he have a laundry basket or did MJ cover PB so that she wasn't exposed to the public eyesight. It's going to be rough having to check areas from Bmore to DC. These days people have BBQ parties in the winter. I heard the detective state "They've already questioned (the person) who is responsible for PB's dis-appearance. (LE has their man but can not touch him). All they need is some physical evidence. DB and MJ appear to be pulling for one another in a way; keeping their stories the same. That also would make the "Motive" difficult. The description of the clothes was suspect to me. It would have been quicker for DB to ask MJ what PB was wearing oppose to the method they took. Perhaps, DB couldn't trust anything MJ would say at that time. DB is not going to Jail for anyone and neither is MJ. One can't help but to keep praying for PB.

BBM, I believe that statement was not from the detective but from Mark Klaas when he appeared on Nancy Grace. At least that is how I understood th post from yesterday regarding NG's show.

I pray for Phylicia's safe return and strength and faith for her family/loved ones.

What I truly do not understand, and never will, is the blatant bias in reporting, covering, helping by getting the info out there from shows like NG, JVM, HLN,CNN, all of them.

Phylicia is an absolutely beautiful young woman, just 17, intellectually advanced with a future full of promise ahead of her. How dare the press not cover this! Not try to save a child! A bright light in society's future.

It truly just sickens me that she wasn't/isn't given the time & attention when it could have or might make a difference between life and death or worse even. Just so sick, tragic and sad. Meanwhile we watch the same "bombshell tonight" on the same cases night after night.

I do not know Phylicia but I feel safe in saying she is beautiful inside and out and the girl had plans. She was going to be successful at whatever she did and do some great things one day.

just my thoughts- jo

I don't think I would criticize the national outlets too much for this case. Her disappearance has gotten a LOT of publicity locally. It has been in the newspaper and the local TV news from very early on. The local news has had it as the lead story a lot - and they always end with saying - we will be following this and reporting to you as soon as Phylicia is found. I think her uncle being a Balimore policeman helped a good deal.

And it's not like the police believe Phylicia left on her own and was wandering around as a runaway or was taken by a stranger. They knew early on that she wasn't seen outside the apt. I think they were sure from the beginning it was 1 of the visitors to the apt. And they seem to have narrowed it down since then.

I know the police did say they could use more coverage but I think that was due to their theory that she was taken out of the state. That's about the time when they came up with putting her up on the billboards between Baltimore and NYC. I'm not sure that theory is still high on their list.

I just don't think national attention is going to solve this case. I think it's going to be solved by LE being like "white on rice" with the handful of poi they have and by thorough investigation on the part of the LE. I think the police are quiety investigating every minute of those people's movements on the day Phyicia disappeared.

I'm sorry, it is TOO PAT, TOO NEAT.
DB leaves at 8:45, MJ shows up 15 min. later to pick up LBC, and leaves before PB wakes up.

PB is up and getting out of the shower when MJ returns sometime after 10, and PB texts both of her sisters sometime around 10.

MJ is at the apartment while all of the texting and communicating is going on between PB and DB/KB.

PB is awake while MJ is there, and then falls asleep just as he is getting ready to leave.

No communication from PB the entire time MJ is gone from the apartment.

MJ arrives back to the apartment an hour before DB returns from work. PB is gone, but LBC is there.

MJ, LBC, and PB are gone when DB returns from work.

So when and how did LBC get back to the apartment :waitasec:

JMO---BB is not in the hot seat because he had no communication with PB on the day she went missing. Also, he obviously has an alliby as to his whereabouts during the time...

IMO---BB is the least POI in the group. I'm one of those people like JS, I have to "see you, hear you, feel your presence". I have heard all of the siblings on "Peas" and would encourage anyone without speakers to find a way to listen to it. To me, it really makes a difference when you hear pauses, fumbling of words/stuttering, lot's of "Umms", "I think", "If I'm not mistaken", those types of things have been paraphrased in the written monalogue. But those things are significant and ring loud for me which is why I have a problem with DB and KB.

With BB, I sensed a lot of agony and pain in his voice. I believe him when he said he truly has "no clue" as to where PB is at. Also, in the interview with just BB and RB, BB broke down crying when they received a call from someone who knew PB. (From peas interview while crying) BB said "I just want her back!"

Not to say that the others are not sad or mourning PB, but he is the only one I have heard who has shown any emotion.

JMO-----

LE has since stated they are satisfied with national media coverage in this case. IIRC JS has also stated she is now satisfied with national media as well.

Phylicia Barnes had just over 970,000 google hits yesterday.

This case is getting far more than many cases that have a few msm articles to notify someone is missing (5 or so) and there is never any follow up.

I too agree national coverage is not going to solve this case. Good old detective work right in their 'back yard' will. I hope LE is able to obtain cell phone pings for where the POI's were that Tuesday. Particularly where MJ was and search those area's. There is only so far one can drive from Baltimore and make it back to work the same evening if MJ went to work that night. This wasn't his sister, this was just someone related to an ex. I don't mean to diminish PB by that statement, what I mean is it is not necessarily a reason to call off work if the family member of an ex is missing. Unless LE was grilling MJ while he was supposed to be at work. Either way, there is only so far one can drive away from and back to Baltimore in the same day. I'm sure LE is tailing the POI's seeing if they go anywhere outside their usual routine.

I'm 100% sure MJ and possibly LBC know exactly where PB is and I hope they fess up. This girls mother and family deserves answers and if either MJ or LBC did anything wrong they need to put their big boy bvd's on and face it.

JMO

So when and how did LBC get back to the apartment :waitasec:

That is one of the unknowns at this point. Though, I would like to hope that if an innocent party provided transportation for LBC to get back to the apartment they would come forward and speak to LE. No sense in getting themself tied into a coverup for something they had no involvement in.

jmo

I don't think I would criticize the national outlets too much for this case. Her disappearance has gotten a LOT of publicity locally. It has been in the newspaper and the local TV news from very early on. The local news has had it as the lead story a lot - and they always end with saying - we will be following this and reporting to you as soon as Phylicia is found. I think her uncle being a Balimore policeman helped a good deal.

And it's not like the police believe Phylicia left on her own and was wandering around as a runaway or was taken by a stranger. They knew early on that she wasn't seen outside the apt. I think they were sure from the beginning it was 1 of the visitors to the apt. And they seem to have narrowed it down since then.

I know the police did say they could use more coverage but I think that was due to their theory that she was taken out of the state. That's about the time when they came up with putting her up on the billboards between Baltimore and NYC. I'm not sure that theory is still high on their list.

I just don't think national attention is going to solve this case. I think it's going to be solved by LE being like "white on rice" with the handful of poi they have and by thorough investigation on the part of the LE. I think the police are quiety investigating every minute of those people's movements on the day Phyicia disappeared.

Yep. Couldn't agree more. A Pressure cooker of press and police is going to make this crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr