MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone (cubby, maybe?) was speculating on a previous thread about how a large suitcase with rolling wheels would have fit in here... :(

And it would, especially if he was "moving". Wonder if that was one of his "trips" somewhere - to get something for that purpose? OR... maybe to bring it back. Okay, that would be freaky. I hope LE has searched for stuff like that...

That might be feasible considering no witnesses have come forward (that we know of) to indicate they saw PB leaving the apartment with MJ. This girls face has been all over the media. Surely if someone in one of the buildings in the complex had a view of that parking lot and saw PB with MJ or anyone else for that matter they would have come forward.

Of course the possibility also exists a witness HAS come forward to say someone resembling PB in the clothing described was seen leaving with X men, or man in a X kind of vehicle - and that has not been released to the public.

time will tell.....

jmo

**Update on the PFPB (Pray for PB) website:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pray-for-Phylicia-Barnes/177767702243339

There is a gentleman by the name of Don L. Rondeau who recently made some disturbing comments. I don't know his affiliation with the PB case, but he stated that "people are no longer cooperating with LE" and they have "refused to speak further". I wonder who he is referring to when he says "people". He also stated that he is "ready to write a reward check", and that the reward is now up to $10k due to donations from the public.

Just FYI---I checked some other PB blog sites, and some people believe this entire case is a "hoax" in an effort to "cash in". Oh if only that were true, at least it would mean that PB is safe! However, I don't believe that this is a hoax...JMO

Not caught up with the thread and my apologies if this has been posted. Don L. Rondeau is the PI who has volunteered his expertise and services to PB's family. He has quite the extensive and VERY impressive resume. He is also the one who has put up his own money to contribute to the reward which now stands at 10,000. I back him 110% and he is spot on when he says someone is going to either collect the reward or do hard prison time.

mvho

You are right, the 28th was not the official move out date. The month of Dec. was his last month there. Maybe they had a six month lease, and since DB had been in trouble before with leases (she had an eviction last year), maybe they worked it out so she wouldn't have to break the lease. They had been "room mates" for a while, if both DB and MJ's comments about their relationship being over for a while are true.

In the second Peas interview, with mom (JS), JS said that before PB visited, DB told JS that MJ was moving out, and was supposed to be out by the 1st. So this was the last week until he moved out.

Wow! I had no idea that DB had prior evictions, (bolded by me). It is very hard to get an apt in your name with an eviction on your record. It makes me wonder if the apt was really that of MJ and not DB. DB said in her Peas interview, that MJ was "still on the lease", but she never said that SHE was on the lease. I think this was misleading to JS if the apt was really MJ's. Of course he wouldn't be moving out. smh

(respectfully snipped by me)

I missed this in my first read-through of your great comment. So much to think about! You are right, the 28th was not the official move out date. The month of Dec. was his last month there. Maybe they had a six month lease, and since DB had been in trouble before with leases (she had an eviction last year), maybe they worked it out so she wouldn't have to break the lease. They had been "room mates" for a while, if both DB and MJ's comments about their relationship being over for a while are true.

In the second Peas interview, with mom (JS), JS said that before PB visited, DB told JS that MJ was moving out, and was supposed to be out by the 1st. So this was the last week until he moved out. It's the week between major holidays, so maybe MJ had extra time off. MJ indicated he worked nights on the Find PB posts. I don't believe he had to be out by the 28th, but maybe after what happened happened, he finished moving out before DB arrived back.

The part that makes me extremely uncomfortable is if the move out date of Jan. 1 was driven by a new BF of DB's. If DB had a new BF which instigated the push to get MJ out of there, it sets up a potential volatile situation, which PB was set down in the middle of. That bothers me to the n-th degree.

FWIW, there is nothing to indicate DB had a new BF. I'm sure if she had her new beau would not have stood for his lady to be living with another guy. It was MJ who insinuated HE had a new gf and that is why DB was pointing the finger at him. This was on the Find PBFB page before it was sanitized.

The old adage: 'women mourn, men replace'. MJ lost no time in replacing and he said so.

jmo

Friendly reminder. It is against WS TOS to sleuth a minor. Absolutely no sleuthing of any minors in this case. All posts discussing/sleuthing any minor in relation to this case (not PB) will be removed from this thread.

Thanks!
Cubby
~moderator

So very true

FWIW, there is nothing to indicate DB had a new BF. I'm sure if she had her new beau would not have stood for his lady to be living with another guy. It was MJ who insinuated HE had a new gf and that is why DB was pointing the finger at him. This was on the Find PBFB page before it was sanitized.

The old adage: 'women mourn, men replace'. MJ lost no time in replacing and he said so.

jmo

jmo

You are right. There is nothing to indicate that DB had a new BF. I thought MJ alluded to it in the Find PB posts when he said (I am paraphrasing) yes, there was another man in the apartment and it was not my LBC, who made PB feel uncomfortable.
I now think that "other man" was in fact MJ.

Just thinking out loud...not sure how significant this is, either "very" or "not at all", but if the apt was really MJ's and not DB's, that would:
a. explain the amount of male visitors in and out
b. explain why DB moved abruptly after the incident occured
c. explain why MJ was allowed to have LBC spend the night or whoever for that matter.

JMO--------

and to add:

d. explain why he felt possessive of PB (possibly)

JMO

Just thinking out loud...not sure how significant this is, either "very" or "not at all", but if the apt was really MJ's and not DB's, that would:
c. explain why MJ was allowed to have LBC spend the night or whoever for that matter.

JMO--------

and to add:

JMO

I've seen plenty of times where females get themselves a place, move their boyfriend in, then, their boyfriend takes advantage by allowing family and friends to come and go. After a while, the boyfriend becomes comfortable assuming he is the master. The boyfriend will come and go as he pleases and always like drinking partners, smoking partners and other young men to play X box with or watch sports. Entertainment.

Could you imagine MJ appearing on NG? She'd rip him to shreds! I don't think he'd risk it, nor do I think he has the gajawdies (sp?) to stand up to that kind of pressure. No doubt his lawyer has advised him not to appear on any TV shows or the media. IIRC his only statements were those now sanitized from the find PB FB group. someone correct me please if I am wrong.

IMO, it is also better for any of the J family who knows what happened to come forward now before there is the possibility of obstruction charges at the min.....

jmo

I'm trying to imagine that and while imagining it, the first thing I do is smile then smh. MJ would sweat so much, we would have a new river called MJ river. At any rate, Why would MJ want to go over to the apt anyway, (knowing) a 16yr old female was there (perhaps alone) at the time or some(one) else could have been there. MJ could have simply waited until KB got there to remove his items. (KB stated she would be getting off (at a certain time).. Also, MJ could have did laundry elsewhere, especially if he had to pay anyway or he could have went to a relatives house to do his laundry.

You are right. There is nothing to indicate that DB had a new BF. I thought MJ alluded to it in the Find PB posts when he said (I am paraphrasing) yes, there was another man in the apartment and it was not my LBC, who made PB feel uncomfortable.
I now think that "other man" was in fact MJ.

I took that to mean there were more than just MJ and LBC at the gathering which occured the Monday night prior to PB's disappearance.
No doubt if there was another male there, it is someone who is a mutual friend of both DB and MJ. IF this wasn't another lame attempt by MJ to point the spotlight away from himself he could have been more specific without revealing personal information on any other males there that Monday night. He didn't so I assume this is more BS flying from his lips.

JMO

JMO--------

and to add:

JMO

I would venture to guess both names (DB and MJ) were on the lease. If DB's credit was bad, it is not out of the ordinary for one persons credit and income to suffice for being accepted to rent. It is possible MJ's credit and income were sufficient for him to rent individually but for legal purposes the apartment complex/property manager would require the names of all tenants residing in the apartment on the lease.

hth

ETA: I'm not saying DB has bad credit, I am just saying the above is a possibility when it comes to terms required for leasing an apartment.

jmo

I would venture to guess both names (DB and MJ) were on the lease. If DB's credit was bad, it is not out of the ordinary for one persons credit and income to suffice for being accepted to rent. It is possible MJ's credit and income were sufficient for him to rent individually but for legal purposes the apartment complex/property manager would require the names of all tenants residing in the apartment on the lease.

hth

ETA: I'm not saying DB has bad credit, I am just saying the above is a possibility when it comes to terms required for leasing an apartment.

jmo

I wonder if LE has confirmed that DB was indeed on the lease or listed as an occupant of the apt. I believe the apt was MJ's and he was using it for drug activity. Shame on DB for telling JS a lie that he was moving out!

JMO

I wonder if LE has confirmed that DB was indeed on the lease or listed as an occupant of the apt. I believe the apt was MJ's and he was using it for drug activity. Shame on DB for telling JS a lie that he was moving out!

JMO

It's not disputed MJ was to be out by January 1st. DB may have misled JS by allowing her to believe MJ would be out by the time of PB's arrival, which I agree was a terrible thing to do.

jmo

JMO

It seems like somewhere I recall reading that both of their names were on the lease. I'll see if I can find the link.

FYI, I'm somewhat local (about an hour away), and the weather here is atrocious today. I have no idea if they're actively searching still, or are just figuring things out behind the scenes. But there probably won't be any outdoor searches in the next couple of days...

It's not disputed MJ was to be out by January 1st. DB may have misled JS by allowing her to believe MJ would be out by the time of PB's arrival, which I agree was a terrible thing to do.

jmo

In the second Peas interview, JS said DB indicated MJ would be out by the 1st, and that he didn't have a key, and that it would be just DB and PB at the apartment. She mislead JS to believe that only DB and PB would be sleeping at the apartment. I would hazard a guess that MJ was not staying at the apartment, but clearly others were...

As to names on leases (Belimom), I have not seen anything that said for sure who was on the lease. Only DB saying that MJ was on the lease. I can not confirm that any of the criminal/civil court records I have found are for sure DB or KB's, so I can't disclose that stuff.

In the second Peas interview, JS said DB indicated MJ would be out by the 1st, and that he didn't have a key, and that it would be just DB and PB at the apartment. She mislead JS to believe that only DB and PB would be sleeping at the apartment. I would hazard a guess that MJ was not staying at the apartment, but clearly others were...

As to names on leases (Belimom), I have not seen anything that said for sure who was on the lease. Only DB saying that MJ was on the lease. I can not confirm that any of the criminal/civil court records I have found are for sure DB or KB's, so I can't disclose that stuff.

Respectfully <mod snip>,

DB said in the Peas interview that MJ did in fact have a key.

Oh wait sorry, I just realized you are referring to 2 differnt interviews. My bad!

It's creepy how the PB case has similarities to the Las Vegas Dancer case.
Take a look, if you will:

According to MSM, the LV dancer's bf was the last reported to see her. Sound familiar?

He was cooperating with LE, and LE did NOT have him as a POI. Sound familiar?

The victim had texted her mother "if there is ever an emergency with me. contact BG. he is my ex bf, not my bff!" All too familiar because (according to MSM) PB posted on FB that she was at the apt with her sister's bf... It sounds like both these young ladies tried to help LE.

Now watch this...LE was able to recover the LV dancer's remains only after the ROOMMATE came forward and admitted to a "cover up". He made a deal with LE that he would ONLY be charged with obstruction and not involvement with her death.

So if DB claims that MJ was her ex, yet they both still had access to the same apt, that would make DB a what??? BINGO! A ROOMMATE!!! I certainly hope the truth will come out soon.

JMO------------------

Still no explanation as to why KB wasn't more proactive with taking PB to get her hair done. All those texts back and forth then you just give up trying to contact her even though you live ten minutes away? I don't feel she wanted to be bothered with PB that day and was probably glad to have a day off to go home and relax or do whatever. Even though PB stopped answering why does that mean the hair appt is canceled? If you're coming to get someone you're coming to get someone whether they're answering their phone or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro