Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the flyers the family lawyers are having distributed in L. A. , the suspect did sexually assault the victim in the home invasion. Was that publicized earlier?

I am not able to paste the wanted flyer here, but it’s in the article below and states:

“Please contact the police if you can identify this man. He sexually assaulted a woman in your neighborhood in March, and in August he killed Rachel Morin in Maryland”

No, it was specifically stated the LA assault was not sexual in nature. I wonder if that was said to protect the minor victim? People in the neighborhood probably know who she is or know the house where it happened. She must be terrified he’s going to come back to harm her again.

I sure hope that the FBI is in this case up to their eyes. Multi-state jurisdictions and a violent murder on the East Coast, in addition to some type of assault on the west coast.

Something seems odd about the investigation IMO. If investigators have DNA from the suspect, what is being done with genealogical examination we hear of often now? That assault was early in 2023. MOO

I sure hope that the FBI is in this case up to their eyes. Multi-state jurisdictions and a violent murder on the East Coast, in addition to some type of assault on the west coast.

Something seems odd about the investigation IMO. If investigators have DNA from the suspect, what is being done with genealogical examination we hear of often now? That assault was early in 2023. MOO
I wonder whether @othram could assist?

Break-in and murder by a 23yo man from Mexico, happened in Texas.

I don't know, if his shoulders are wide enough to be perhaps the suspect in our case. Could it be him, without the beard and with a different haircut?
At .04 in
This video you can see the suspect from behind. There are definite similarities in his posture and his hair is somewhat cropped around the ears. The age fits right in as well. Now they need a dna swab. It could be Rachel’s killer.

At .04 in
This video you can see the suspect from behind. There are definite similarities in his posture and his hair is somewhat cropped around the ears. The age fits right in as well. Now they need a dna swab. It could be Rachel’s killer.
This man is supposed to have a tattoo behind the ear (forgot which one).
Does RM's killer have one?

At .04 in
On the camera angle from behind he certainly has the same stature
I really think this could be him
Fingers crossed

Due to tattoos, its a no. MOO

View attachment 467478
Well spotted.
Unfortunately, I think you’re right.

His beard seems quite substantial in all of his pictures - not like he’s just grown it to help avoid detection.

Whilst it’s not likely to be good news for Rachel’s case I’m glad he’s been caught so that the young girls family can seek justice

Due to tattoos, its a no. MOO

View attachment 467478
The only thing I might suggest is that this photo is taken in a mirror so that tattoo is on the left arm. In the LA door video, the left arm is covered by something he has under his arm. But depending on when his FB pics were actually taken, maybe he was clean shaven in March and grew the beard out since.

The only thing I might suggest is that this photo is taken in a mirror so that tattoo is on the left arm. In the LA door video, the left arm is covered by something he has under his arm. But depending on when his FB pics were actually taken, maybe he was clean shaven in March and grew the beard out since.
Did you look at all the photos in Facebook? He had the beard on April 14, 2023. His beard is consistent for years and he didn't even shave it after a recent murder. The inner upper arm tattoo would have been visible in the video of the LA suspect.

Interview with Rachel's mom, Patty, and attorney, Randolph Rice.

December 18

BEL AIR, MD — Christmas always meant food, gifts and a crowded, exuberant extended family gathering for Rachel Morin and her five children. Nearly five months after the 37-year-old mother was found slain near the popular Ma and Pa Trail in Bel Air, such a holiday is impossible this year for the grieving family.

And, an attorney representing her loved ones in the search for the killer told Patch area residents need to be vigilant when out shopping or at holiday events, in case the suspect is targeting other possible victims.

Continues

I don't mean to sound like a broken record but I just can't believe there aren't any updates/caught him yet. The attack was so brazen, in daylight and public, seemingly towards someone he didn't even KNOW, yet he's still out there. It's scary and as time goes on I worry that he will completely disappear from law enforcement's reach or harm someone else. I feel for Rachel's family and her children this Christmas, it must be absolutely horrendous. I hope there is some progress soon!

I don't mean to sound like a broken record but I just can't believe there aren't any updates/caught him yet. The attack was so brazen, in daylight and public, seemingly towards someone he didn't even KNOW, yet he's still out there. It's scary and as time goes on I worry that he will completely disappear from law enforcement's reach or harm someone else. I feel for Rachel's family and her children this Christmas, it must be absolutely horrendous. I hope there is some progress soon!
Agreed. Hope he is caught before another murder is committed. jmo

I saw this news article about a male entering a house in south LA county, made me think of the one in south LA that has the same DNA as RM's killer. But no reports on DNA. I put it on a separate thread so not to take away from this thread, it is unlikely to be related but the suspect could be back in LA for the holidays.1703672101976.png back in LA for the holidays.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back