Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have the impression that the witnesses in the L.A. house were not willing to give information for a sketch. There is no way that they can be forced to do so.

I'm reposting the link for Ashley Banfield's interview with the sheriff. She asks him about a sketch at 2:26.

Last edited:
I'm curious why you think it was a planned crime. I was thinking more a vicious crime if opportunity. Planned, in the sense that he was looking for opportunities, but I suspect that any lone woman was at risk. Horrific crime.

I hope LE has much going on behind the scenes but I share your concerns.

JMO
I just think the no sightings going in or out of the crime scene just suggests to me he planned this and obviously knew where no cameras were around.

Maybe I’m wrong who knows - we all share the same opinion thought that we hope this man is caught ASAP

I have the impression that the witnesses in the L.A. house were not willing to give information for a sketch. There is no way that they can be forced to do so.

I'm reposting the link for Ashley Banfield's interview with the sheriff. She asks him about a sketch at 2:26.

The reluctance to give information for a sketch suggests to me one or two things

1) they know the suspect much more than they are letting on

2) they are petrified of doing one as this man is now a murderer

The reluctance to give information for a sketch suggests to me one or two things

1) they know the suspect much more than they are letting on

2) they are petrified of doing one as this man is now a murderer
Someone in that house called the LAPD to report the crime. I would think if they knew the suspect they would have provided that information at that time.

JMO

OCT 30, 2023
[...]

While Patty may live far away now, she knows the area well, “We lived in Bel Air for almost 20 years. When they were younger, we’d walk the trail me as a single mom with my kids, we’d walk the trail, and after dinner, they would run through the woods. It was a safe place to be.”

[...]

Next, they’ll be mailing postcards, in Spanish and English, to people in the LA area where other crimes happened, hoping someone knows something.

For now, she will hold on to every good memory, “We used to do like the bonfire. We’d sit around and we’d tell stories. Everyone would tell stories about childhood… Remember when we did this, remember when we did that. She always liked to laugh, liked telling jokes just enjoyed people.”

[...]

Along with tips, Patty Morin would like your prayers. A 30-day prayer initiative starts in November. From November first through the 30th Patty is asking everyone to take 5 to 10 minutes a day to say a prayer for Rachel. A prayer her killer will be caught. A prayer for healing for her family.

[...]

His hair cut.

Seeing photos of the young palestinian men ithey have the same cut.

Just a thought that he may not be South America.

Jmo

Last edited:
The law firm Rice, Murtha, Psoras doubled the reward to $20,000 last month before an anonymous woman from Bel Air contributed another $10,000.

The attorneys also started a digital campaign to attract Spanish-speaking neighbors in the community earlier this month.

"The fliers are printed in Spanish on one side and English on the other to reach anyone who may have information about the suspect, who is believed to be a Hispanic male," the firm said in a statement. "The goal of the campaign is to reach anyone who recognizes the perpetrator and inform them that the same man murdered Maryland mother, Rachel Morin."

The law firm Rice, Murtha, Psoras doubled the reward to $20,000 last month before an anonymous woman from Bel Air contributed another $10,000.

The attorneys also started a digital campaign to attract Spanish-speaking neighbors in the community earlier this month.

"The fliers are printed in Spanish on one side and English on the other to reach anyone who may have information about the suspect, who is believed to be a Hispanic male," the firm said in a statement. "The goal of the campaign is to reach anyone who recognizes the perpetrator and inform them that the same man murdered Maryland mother, Rachel Morin."
I wonder if they’ve partnered with local business to stuff bags or attach to bags the flier. Grocery, Drug Stores, convenient stores and fast food restaurants.

I wonder if they’ve partnered with local business to stuff bags or attach to bags the flier. Grocery, Drug Stores, convenient stores and fast food restaurants.
*Great idea, add liquor stores to your list

*never underestimate the power of a mother’s ❤️

‘Fears are mounting for a missing female hiker who vanished while on a remote New Mexico road three weeks ago.

Ingrid Coleen Lane, 37, was last seen asking hunters for help on Sunday, October 15 on Forest Road 144 in the Jemez Mountains - which are 100 miles north of Albuquerque.’

I’m really sorry to see there has no arrest yet in Rachel’s murder and for the very serious crime he has also allegedly committed in L A. This perpetrator is extremely dangerous and he needs to be incarcerated ASAP. Hopefully law enforcement will get the breakthrough they desperately need very soon.

I know it’s probably unlikely the alleged perpetrator who murdered Rachel and committed the very serious home invasion and SA in Los Angeles could be involved in Ingrid’s disappearance. However, since he is believed to have committed two extremely serious crimes on each coast of the U.S.A, despite the distance and travelling time between them. And since he has allegedly murdered Rachel, who was also a hiker on a hiking trail, and Ingrid is a hiker who has disappeared on a hiking trail, I thought it might be worth considering. If he was travelling between Maryland and Los Angeles by road, is it possible he would go through New Mexico?

‘Fears are mounting for a missing female hiker who vanished while on a remote New Mexico road three weeks ago.

Ingrid Coleen Lane, 37, was last seen asking hunters for help on Sunday, October 15 on Forest Road 144 in the Jemez Mountains - which are 100 miles north of Albuquerque.’

I’m really sorry to see there has no arrest yet in Rachel’s murder and for the very serious crime he has also allegedly committed in L A. This perpetrator is extremely dangerous and he needs to be incarcerated ASAP. Hopefully law enforcement will get the breakthrough they desperately need very soon.

I know it’s probably unlikely the alleged perpetrator who murdered Rachel and committed the very serious home invasion and SA in Los Angeles could be involved in Ingrid’s disappearance. However, since he is believed to have committed two extremely serious crimes on each coast of the U.S.A, despite the distance and travelling time between them. And since he has allegedly murdered Rachel, who was also a hiker on a hiking trail, and Ingrid is a hiker who has disappeared on a hiking trail, I thought it might be worth considering. If he was travelling between Maryland and Los Angeles by road, is it possible he would go through New Mexico?

Just linking her thread, in case anyone else wanted it handy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back