Found Deceased MD - Robin Pope, 51, Stevensville, Kent Island, 1 March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A shame. RIP Robin

There was no re direct from the missing pg to the found pg for those who may log on later or simply reading here and don't not know how to find Robin's thread. I will alert my post

Regarding the dog... Does not seem like the dog went in the water and drowned. I think if Robin had been in the water with the dog, even if the dog was thrashing/seizing/dying, then I believe the dog would have inhaled some water and drowned before succumbing to 'whatever'. I hate to say that Robin took her own life, but, if the dog died of natural causes, then what are the odds that someone took Robin's life near where her dog just died? I think the chances are small. I also don't know what kind of accident could have happened, unless she was intoxicated.

(The link below says the dog was in the water but all other sources say on the beach. I was quoting this because it mentioned what did *not* happen to the dog.)

An examination of the dog, however, discovered that it had large tumors in its upper torso and did not die of external injuries or drowning, as previously thought.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/0...obin-pope-police-say-86608.html#ixzz2OVFXQasJ

There was no re direct from the missing pg to the found pg for those who may log on later and not know how to find Robin's thread. I will alert my post

Thank you - I was going to say the same thing.

I agree. I was actually thinking maybe she walked a little bit with her dog when Robin accidentally fell into the water. Robin could have had a heart attack & fell in the water from the pier during high tide, maybe floated a little ways away. Maybe her dog went in after her & suffered from the struggle bc the dog was ready to go anyway. The Dane could have died from a heart attack over the sheer worry she felt for Robin & not being able to save her.

My pet Bubba died after my Nona had a heart attack. They were extremely close. He literally died within hours & nothing was even wrong with him prior. Just sayin'. An example like that just feels so much better than placing blame w/o proof. Everybody that's spoken in the media says good things about Robin's husband. We read so many bad things & follow so many cases here that our minds automatically go "there", but in this one instance I'm just gonna give this guy the benefit of the doubt. I hope the autopsy is done soon & that there's nothing nefarious about her death. Lord knows that family is hurting enough.

RIP Robin. Prayers going out to Robin's loved ones.
interesting theory...but didn't they find her shirt earlier?...no coat on a cold March night? sleeping in the car upon arriving..too many loose ends for me to digest

I googled her address and got two different locations from Google and Bing -- one is the house at the top, and one is the house at the bottom. You can see how shallow it is there. The dog was on the beach and she was found not too far away. Not sure which beach - maybe a local knows the exact location. One thing I know for sure: I don't believe that Bella was carried to the beach. I think she died there - it would be very hard to move a dog that large. :(

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-24 at 7.44.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-24 at 7.44.17 PM.png
    288 KB · Views: 329
This is the house where Robin and Wayne lived, just trying to compare roof tops, but I do see at least one more house (north) of it?

Not to mention the obvious roughness in the water combined with the swell in the pic. I wonder when this was taken?

5133bec5b8acd.image.jpg

for those with a Twitter account ABC2 reporter Cheryl Conner has been following this case closely @ Cherylfromabc2 she reported that close friends haven't seen Wayne Pope for 3 weeks...oldest daughter is Robin's from a previous relationship who also lost her father within the last year.

There was a guy up here who drowned during one of the ocean storms when he dove in to try to rescue his dog, who was struggling. I wonder if the same thing might have happened to Robin.

I had wondered that too. I went back and read through this tread and noticed a couple of things. One person commented that the dog was afraid of the water. If this truly was the case, I have a hard time imagining a situation where the dog went out into the water and ended up in a struggle. However, if the dog somehow fell off the pier, you may have a very valid point.

I also looked at the pictures posted earlier in the thread of the house and the surrounding piers. The piers do not look very stable in my opinion, there are no hand rails for instance. Considering Robin was wearing heels, she could have lost balance on the pier, or her heel may have gotten stuck between the boards on the pier causing her to fall, or if the pier was wet she could have slipped and fell.

I also noticed on Robin's personal facebook page that she posted a video of a storm coming in and you can clearly see that the water was coming up over the rocks, she also posted a picture of this as well, and commented that she had to pump water out of her basement.

I wish I could remember what the weather was like that night she disappeared other than it being cold. If there was a storm, or if their were high winds, or even high tide, this may have contributed to her or the dog having some sort of accident if they were out on the pier.

Even though many think foul play was involved, which I can't rule out either, I also think the probability of an accident is not impossible.

This is the house where Robin and Wayne lived, just trying to compare roof tops, but I do see at least one more house (north) of it?

Not to mention the obvious roughness in the water combined with the swell in the pic. I wonder when this was taken?

5133bec5b8acd.image.jpg

I think that's the one at the top of the image I posted...

I googled her address and got two different locations from Google and Bing -- one is the house at the top, and one is the house at the bottom. You can see how shallow it is there. The dog was on the beach and she was found not too far away. Not sure which beach - maybe a local knows the exact location. One thing I know for sure: I don't believe that Bella was carried to the beach. I think she died there - it would be very hard to move a dog that large. :(

attachment.php
it's the top house...if you zoom in the white car is Wayne Pope's and Robin had a black one like the one in the photo

https://twitter.com/CherylfromABC2/status/315968118520434688/photo/1

I do think an accidental death is possible, only because of the dog, at this point. The dog dying, and not having been shot, etc. makes it hard to imagine a scenario where she was then murdered.

Question 1. What man instantly falls asleep after a late night phone call from his separated spouse of 22 years telling him that she's just up the street and will be arriving shortly to his home, then only to awaken a half an hour later?

Question 2. Then, what person drives a great distance to get something important, from their old home, a home that their estranged husband still lives in,....and then again within minutes/seconds? of their arrival, they fall asleep in the driveway, just like the husband in the house, especially on a cold night? Any reasonable person would have been standing at the doorway, looking out for her arrival, but WP and RP however, coincidentally need naps at 11pm at night?

3. Then Robin Pope goes missing, the dog dies unexpectedly? But Wayne Pope the good guy, says he knows nothing?

Summary: Robin Pope did not leave a marriage of 22 years because everything was peachy with ol' Wayne. I've never believed his tale from the very beginning, regardless of all the "what a good guy Wayne Pope is". Robin surely didn't see him that way, did she? Her friends know her truth, hope they decide to speak up now that she's been found.

Some of us love bologna sandwiches, but a little bit of bologna goes a long way, especially when others keep telling you that your swallowing steak?

God bless the soul of Robin Pope and all that continue to love her. Amen!

Question 1. What man instantly falls asleep after a late night phone call from his separated spouse of 22 years telling him that she's just up the street and will be arriving shortly to his home, then only to awaken a half an hour later?

Question 2. Then, what person drives a great distance to get something important, from their old home, a home that their estranged husband still lives in,....and then again within minutes/seconds? of their arrival, they fall asleep in the driveway, just like the husband in the house, especially on a cold night? Any reasonable person would have been standing at the doorway, looking out for her arrival, but WP and RP however, coincidentally need naps at 11pm at night?

3. Then Robin Pope goes missing, the dog dies unexpectedly? But Wayne Pope the good guy, says he knows nothing?

Summary: Robin Pope did not leave a marriage of 22 years because everything was peachy with ol' Wayne. I've never believed his tale from the very beginning, regardless of all the "what a good guy Wayne Pope is". Robin surely didn't see him that way, did she? Her friends know her truth, hope they decide to speak up now that she's been found.

Some of us love bologna sandwiches, but a little bit of bologna goes a long way, especially when others keep telling you that your swallowing steak?

God bless the soul of Robin Pope and all that continue to love her. Amen!

Carbon monoxide or some other noxious gas in the house?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pearl lemon
Back