Found Deceased MD - Robin Pope, 51, Stevensville, Kent Island, 1 March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
these cases that seem to go foreverrr without an arrest, or even answers, really frustrate me!! still praying for you and your girls Robin. i hope LE is able to determine exactly what happened!

I think if I were the daughter, I would ask for a second medical examiner to take a look.

Have they even said if there was water in the lungs? No trauma is one thing, if she just drowned, her family should know that. I'd get a 2nd opinion I think. I suppose when they send tissue/blood for testing, that's the hold up. I don't think MEs are backed up like that.

So is the book closed on this case? Were there any other tests conducted?

Topcat I'm hoping not. I check everyday to see if they have released any information about her COD or any arrests?

I was hoping that they would value the autopsy of the dog as he was a very big clue. Both Robin and dog did not like water and yet they both ended up in it. The vet said the dog "probably" died of hypothermia...and that he was probably trying to get out of the water. Probably....you would think they wouldn't want to guess.....

My thoughts were that someone she knew killed her and threw her body off of the pier and the dog followed and tried to get to her in the water and finally just exhausted himself....idk. I'm hoping that LE has information and are building a case......

Checking in also to see what has developed and am sad to see that nothing has yet been determined on COD or a suspect. I wish they (LE/ME) would list all the things that did not happen as determined by autopsy - ex: gunshot, knife, blunt object blow, strangulation, drowning, drug overdose, etc. I read they say no trauma and no cause determined; maybe a fresh set of eyes would help with a determination. I feel for her family still having unanswered questions. For me the only glimmer of light in this case is that her body was recovered and the family & friends at least have some answers. RIP Robin.

I agree with terracotta's scenario and her hope that LE is building a case. I wonder if Bella was inside of the house during the attack and let out later? I wonder if LE found any fresh scratch marks on the inside of the door to the home? I remember that a shirt that the daughters said was Robins was found in the surrounding area. I wonder if that shirt had any tears in it (from Bella trying to help).

First, God bless Robin Pope, her daughters and all that continue to love her. Many of us check this site for any glimmer of updated information, several times a week. I can't speak to the final scenario that resulted in Robin or her dog's death but will continue to believe, until information more substantial comes to light that WP lured his wife to the house under the guise of "sick or dying Bella". Once he had her there, his premeditated plan went into action. Regardless of those early on "Wayne's a good guy" remarks that I read, I don't see Robin leaving a marriage of many years because he was such a good guy, in fact, the opposite. Her friends and children know the truth, for certain. And if any part of my thinking parallels law enforcement's thinking, then they're waiting patiently. The extent of ways to gather information/evidence should not be put in print, but know that "nothing" will stand in their way. They've not forgotten Robin Pope, of that you can be certain, not over the last few months or the next few years. Patience and perseverance will be the path to truth. Wayne Pope's story stinks in my opinion. Dead wife/dead dog? I know nothing? Bologna. God bless Robin Pope.

thank you for your post common sense!

i can't wait for some justice to happen in this case. it's always been fishy to me and i agree with much of what you said. i hope LE is able to find some answers for Robin's family. <3

First, God bless Robin Pope, her daughters and all that continue to love her. Many of us check this site for any glimmer of updated information, several times a week. I can't speak to the final scenario that resulted in Robin or her dog's death but will continue to believe, until information more substantial comes to light that WP lured his wife to the house under the guise of "sick or dying Bella". Once he had her there, his premeditated plan went into action. Regardless of those early on "Wayne's a good guy" remarks that I read, I don't see Robin leaving a marriage of many years because he was such a good guy, in fact, the opposite. Her friends and children know the truth, for certain. And if any part of my thinking parallels law enforcement's thinking, then they're waiting patiently. The extent of ways to gather information/evidence should not be put in print, but know that "nothing" will stand in their way. They've not forgotten Robin Pope, of that you can be certain, not over the last few months or the next few years. Patience and perseverance will be the path to truth. Wayne Pope's story stinks in my opinion. Dead wife/dead dog? I know nothing? Bologna. God bless Robin Pope.

They always say "The devil is in the details" and I am sure that LE is collecting details, details, details.... we will all know the truth soon enough. The silence can be so frustrating though.

Quote from the article: Robin left the Stevensville home last December, moving in with a friend on Kent Island, state police said following her disappearance.

My question is: Was the person she moved in with a male or female friend or boyfriend?

I don't recall reading about a roommate being interviewed by LE or mentioned by the woman who rented the apartment to Robin. The same woman who brought Wayne Pope to the apartment to see if Robin was there after her disappearance. Where was the room mate that night?

I don't recall reading about a roommate being interviewed by LE or mentioned by the woman who rented the apartment to Robin. The same woman who brought Wayne Pope to the apartment to see if Robin was there after her disappearance. Where was the room mate that night?

If I remember correctly, she moved into a friend's condo. I don't think there was a roommate.

Topcat I'm hoping not. I check everyday to see if they have released any information about her COD or any arrests?

I was hoping that they would value the autopsy of the dog as he was a very big clue. Both Robin and dog did not like water and yet they both ended up in it. The vet said the dog "probably" died of hypothermia...and that he was probably trying to get out of the water. Probably....you would think they wouldn't want to guess.....

My thoughts were that someone she knew killed her and threw her body off of the pier and the dog followed and tried to get to her in the water and finally just exhausted himself....idk. I'm hoping that LE has information and are building a case......

Or maybe the dog was thrown in to lure Robin into the water also?

Either done in front of Robin, or "someone" called her to come outside as Bella had fallen in. Perhaps Robin jumped in to help her dog, but fully clothed she would have struggled to stay above water - and perhaps even been prevented from getting back out until she succumbed? JMO MOO.

it is unbearable to think that someone may have used Robin's dog as a lure or pawn in her murder, or that this poor dog witnessed something devasting happening to his Robin. Ugh, people can be so ugly and cruel.

Thinking about Robin and Bella today. I wonder if there will ever be any kind of resolution to this mystery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back