Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is in the area of the mall chances are she'll be recognized quickly! I hope people have descended on the mall and area looking for them!! O please let her have the kids with her!!!

A Ride On Bus driver believes that Hoggle, without the kids, was a passenger on his Ride On bus on Tuesday night. At approximately 6:30 p.m., the bus driver believes that a woman who appeared to be Hoggle, boarded the bus at the Germantown Transit Center near Route 118 and Aircraft Drive. She rode the bus to the Gaithersburg Transit Center adjacent to Lakeforest Mall (701 Russell Avenue in Gaithersburg) and exited the bus at that location. There is no video from the bus.

http://baltimore-maryland.yourlocal...Toddlers,+Md.+Mom+With+Paranoid+Schizophrenia

Is this what the FB is referencing? idk

A Ride On Bus driver believes that Hoggle, without the kids, was a passenger on his Ride On bus on Tuesday night. At approximately 6:30 p.m., the bus driver believes that a woman who appeared to be Hoggle, boarded the bus at the Germantown Transit Center near Route 118 and Aircraft Drive. She rode the bus to the Gaithersburg Transit Center adjacent to Lakeforest Mall (701 Russell Avenue in Gaithersburg) and exited the bus at that location. There is no video from the bus.

http://baltimore-maryland.yourlocal...Toddlers,+Md.+Mom+With+Paranoid+Schizophrenia

Is this what the FB is referencing? idk

This is terribly deflating. Now I wonder if the FB page is not a legit source?

While I hope upon hope that she has been sighted with the kids, I find it unlikely. Sadly, I don't see this ending well.

lLurker, posting for first time. Here is the full video from MCPD. I am very confused because she leaves the building and comes back. Then seems to have trouble opening the door, puts her purse in the door. Why is she able to even walk back in the building at 4:30 in the morning? Did the door really lock her in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hViPunjIHrE

Welcome Liveshere!! thanks for the video, it's hard to tell if she is really trying to leave or if she mulling it over. It looks like she is pushing on the door but then it looks like she just keeps starting to go but then just can't commit to going through the door kwim?

From the sister of Troy Turner on Twitter: Contacted her brother and he said they aren't completely sure it's her, but it's possible.

People commenting on FB page saying it's false info.

It looks like she held the door from the outside so it wouldn't click shut when she left the first time. When she came back in, I think she tried to unlock the outside door so she'd be able to get back in, but ended up locking the door on the right. It took her awhile to figure out she could still get out the left hand door. I noticed she's letting the doors close gently, quietly, like the quiet is for herself. She looks exhausted. I struggle with no sleep when there's a full moon... sometimes 3 nights in a row, and it wears me down and plays with my mind. I almost see a bit of full moon me in this video.

Bearkoda... do you know what's to the left in that lobby that she keeps going to?

From the FB page: please be advised that the previous post may not be 100% true. ...dealing with tips from the general public. ...this page is built on love, faith, hope and compassion. ...not intended to promote false information. Thank you for all you commented out of concern it may interfere with the search efforts. We all have the same goal.. Which is finding Catherine, Jacob and Sarah.

Montgomery County Police Department has posted a statement on their fb page, the tip did not pan out to be Catherine and the children

It looks like she held the door from the outside so it wouldn't click shut when she left the first time. When she came back in, I think she tried to unlock the outside door so she'd be able to get back in, but ended up locking the door on the right. It took her awhile to figure out she could still get out the left hand door. I noticed she's letting the doors close gently, quietly, like the quiet is for herself. She looks exhausted. I struggle with no sleep when there's a full moon... sometimes 3 nights in a row, and it wears me down and plays with my mind. I almost see a bit of full moon me in this video.

Bearkoda... do you know what's to the left in that lobby that she keeps going to?

I don't, sorry

I don't know if this helps but I found a couple of webcams in the area.

This one is at I-270 and 121. It's north of where she was last seen. It doesn't play video, but every refresh of the page shows a new image. Might work properly in a different browser.

http://ie.trafficland.com/2127/full?system=trafficland-www&pubtoken=1

This one is at the high school not far from the family home. It's either not working at the moment, or there is mud or something all over the lens.

http://wwc.instacam.com/instacamimg/CLRCH/CLRCH_l.jpg

I quite often look for traffic cams in active cases. I remember an amber alert for a young girl taken by a man, and I watched both ferry terminals for hours for his vehicle. It's a long shot, but she seems to be prowling around at night, and maybe someone will see her walk across that bridge.

Me too. This is one of the strangest cases I've come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member