Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just said they are searching the field near 118 and 270. :( Don't know if that's correct.

It looks as if she was still wearing the same clothes when captured. My theory was that she had possibly changed her appearance and that's why nobody was noticing her. WRONG !! :nevermind:

I'll revise my theory now by saying that she must have been lying low during the daylight hours, and then venturing out after dark. Her dark clothing, and the lack of people out running around after dark, would have made it easier for her to move around but harder for people to I.D. her.

I don't think she was intentionally doing anything to conceal herself. I think she had a schizophrenia-related major psychotic break and has been wandering around aimlessly ever since. I doubt LE will get much of anything from her. I'd be surprised if she could put two coherent sentences together. JMO.

I don't think she was intentionally doing anything to conceal herself. I think she had a schizophrenia-related major psychotic break and has been wandering around aimlessly ever since. I doubt LE will get much of anything from her. I'd be surprised if she could put two coherent sentences together. JMO.

The man who found her said she sounded normal and was very polite. Hoping, hoping she has given those kids to someone and she talks.

It looks as if she was still wearing the same clothes when captured. My theory was that she had possibly changed her appearance and that's why nobody was noticing her. WRONG !! :nevermind:

I'll revise my theory now by saying that she must have been lying low during the daylight hours, and then venturing out after dark. Her dark clothing, and the lack of people out running around after dark, would have made it easier for her to move around but harder for people to I.D. her.

Yo, steelman, check it out: "Catherine has altered her appearance, by changing the look of her hair." From MCPD Twitter. Link above.

I'd like to know if she told LE the kids are alive, or the kids are safe. In her state of mind, the kids being safe might not necessarily mean they are alive.

I really hope LE is able to get information out of her. I'm glad she didn't harm herself and take the location of the kids with her.

Praying they are found soon.

I hope she had a psych consult before she was interviewed. If she has been off her meds, she is likely very thought disordered and would not be able to give a coherent account of what has happened

It's important to remember that she could well be psychotic at the moment and have no grasp on reality. She could be in a paranoid, confused state, and may well not be able to tell the police much about the last few days. Despite looking relatively normal, as the majority of people with mental health issues do, her mind may be in complete disarray. I hope they find the children soon.

So glad to hear she was found! Now, let's hope the kids are found SOON.

Toddlers still missing as police are unable to extract information from Montgomery County mother
1 hour ago

Catherine Hoggle, the 27-year-old Montgomery County woman who had been missing for days along with two of her children, was questioned on-and-off for more than 16 hours by detectives Saturday but provided no solid information about what has happened to 2-year-old Jacob and 3-year-old Sarah.

...By late Saturday afternoon, detectives appeared to have run out of questions for Hoggle. Later in the day, they took her to the county jail.

Read more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...a46f94-3afe-11e4-8601-97ba88884ffd_story.html

It seems almost incomprehensible that this woman has not been spotted again. I'm wondering if she managed to get a change of clothes somewhere and possibly has her hair up in a bun or possibly cut it really short. I've only seen the one really clear picture of her at the fast food place, and she was dressed all in black with shoulder length hair. If she has drastically changed her appearance, it would go a long way in explaining the complete lack of sightings.

I still think she is hiding in plain sight, it's just that nobody recognizes her now .

Any Goodwill stores or thrift shops in that area where she may have gotten herself a new wardrobe without anybody noticing ?? Her old clothes might be hanging right there on the rack where she gotten the new ones from.

Any cheap pair of scissors would fix the hair problem.
the latest news story said she did cut her hair.....http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...a46f94-3afe-11e4-8601-97ba88884ffd_story.html

Can someone with experience tell me if it is common to take a mentally ill person to the county jail, instead of what I think makes more sense to take her to a mental hospital where they can medicate and hopefully stabilize her so in a matter of days she may be able to answer questions. I have experience with Schizophrenia my BIL has it and when he is unmedicated he won't answer questions and doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the most part, but when we can get him medicated in a matter of days he becomes more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee