GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking of you William. If you are not with us anymore, I hope you are with your Mom in the place of absolute joy, peace and love. :rose:

This past weekend was absolutely glorious for playing sports here in the DC area. A little windy, but sunny - compared to all the rainy weekends we've had. I thought of William as I went to my kids' soccer games and also passed other sports fields with kids playing sports...

Where are you, William?

I am so sad that William is still missing. :( I will never in my life understand how ANYONE could take a child away from their home. I know that the most likely possibility is that he is gone from this life, but I just have a hard time saying that. He has just taken my heart.

Took my 9 year old son to his first basketball practice last night and I thought about William and how his favorite sport is basketball. :(

Where is precious William? My heart is broken. Thinking of this beautiful boy and all his friends that so desperately want him back home safe.

jane_and_williamedit_296.jpg

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/10/police-search-damascus-recreational-park-for-william-mcquain-67933.html

RIP Little man...
YOU didn't deserve life to end so shortly...
:rose:

what state???? where is clarksburg???? (((I am sick and livid right now)))

you're right Holly.. i changed my post...

I didn't mean you, deelytful1! Sorry! I meant the title of the WJLA article. I got an alert on my FB and saw it first. They're article is misleading from the title.

Search for Missing William McQuain in Montgomery County
Body Found in Search For Missing Child

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...uain-in-Montgomery-County-132052118.html?body

Montgomery County chief of police Thomas Manger announced a body was found on Tuesday morning, believed to be 11-year-old boy William McQuain.

On Wednesday morning, investigators concentrated their search in the wooded area near a Liberty gas station on Clarksburg Road in Clarksburg.

Police said at 9 a.m. this morning, a canine unit discovered human remains at the location.

On Wednesday morning, investigators concentrated their search in the wooded area near a Liberty gas station on Clarksburg Road in Clarksburg.

Police said at 9 a.m. this morning, a canine unit discovered human remains at the location.

Further forensic tests will be run to make an indentification.

Police and citizen volunteers have been searching intensively around Montgomery County for the missing boy. On Monday, investigators focused their efforts around the Comsat corporate campus in Clarksburg. Canines and mounted units have been part of the search.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...m-McQuain-in-Montgomery-County-132052118.html

Oh dear. Wonder when we will know. I was so hoping that he had managed to get away and survive.

what state???? where is clarksburg???? (((I am sick and livid right now)))

NBM, this is in Maryland, just off of 270 and Clarksburg Road and just north of Germantown/Gaithersburg on the edge of Little Bennett Regional Park. Sorry, I don't have time to map it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buzzerd
Back