GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The remains were found just off of Route 121, in the woods about 50 yards off the road, police said.

They believe the body has been there since October 1st.

There's a video the police reviewed from a storage facility showing Curtis Lopez and William McQuain together, the day they believe William McQuain was killed. In the video, young William is wearing the same clothes as the body police found in the woods Tuesday at 9:11 a.m.

Police said the video didn't show any sign of Lopez trying hurt or harm William in any way.

However, police did say Lopez is the prime suspect in William's murder.

http://m.wusa9.com/breaking/article?a=171307&f=239

William!! Oh no...that poor little boy. Just breaks my heart! R.I.P. son, your mother and you did not deserve this.

Such a sad ending to this story. Poor William, why the heck this monster needed to kill this boy baffles me. The Fox site says they were seen together out on Oct 1, so this was something the killer decided to do, not a heat of the moment killing. His poor friends- these 10/ 11/ 12 year olds have to deal with the trauma of losing a friend in this horrible way. It will be interesting to see if we ever find out a time line as to who was killed first.

cb43c5d230fb3280e0423c12c5eed906.jpg

Just devastating. This poor mother and child. :cry:

Jane :rose:
William :rose:

OH Nooooooooooo my heart is broken with all of yours

RIP beautiful young man, I'm so sorry

The father of one of William's best friends led investigators to a wooded park near Damascus.

He says he spent time there with the McQuains.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loc...-continues-near-damascus-101811#ixzz1b9Fi7hIA

bbm

That's interesting... I wonder if maybe he thought that Curtis took William there under the pretense of doing something fun and then killed him there? Just trying to figure out how the father of one of his friends would think that the body may be there. :waitasec:

if they were seen on video at a storage facility and william was still alive maybe he needed him to open it... perhaps the family had a storage unit...

this took the teevee, William's xbox and all his games, Jane's credit cards, her car, and I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to get more stuff out of a possible storage unit if that is the case.

probable cause and warrant docs (linked up thread) said that he showed up in NC with the teevee and the xbox but they were not recovered... so bet he sold them somewhere along the way..

Poor William and all his little football buddies and friends that are going to have to get this news today!

Maryland does have the death penalty. And I flip-flop on how I feel about it... When someone who *may* be innocent is executed, my heart breaks. But then I see a case like this, and I want justice. Not that there can ever be true justice because William and Jane's lives are gone, regardless of what happens to CL, but I really want him to pay for taking these two lives, especially that of little William...

Rest in Peace, William and Jane. I'm so sorry this monster entered your lives. May justice be swift and harsh.

Salem

ABC7 News at Noon is live in Clarksburg, where the suspected remains of William McQuain were found, with the latest. http://wjla.com/live

watching live (thanks!)
~they were seen on camera going in and out of the storage unit
~they believe it is William
~they believe he has been there since 1 october
~13000 block of wisteria drive in german town storage facility?
~investigation just beginning updates later today
~found William by following and searching routes that lopez had taken

Found remains at 9 this morning
believe he's been there since Oct 1
Video of them at storage facility
Clothing in video similar to clothing discovered today

Police chief PC
Canine handlers located remains in a wooded area off Rt 121
We believe the remains are William
Camera footage of Lopez with william at storage facitiy morning of Oct 1

Members online

Online statistics