GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is so sad. William's baseball pics look so much like my nephew that I had to double take everytime I saw them. May they rest in peace and justice be swift.

William was such a handsome little man! I take comfort in knowing though that he and his mom are now together and can be buried together!

RIP William, I hope you didn't suffer sweet boy.

I hope since Maryland does not have the death penalty the general population will discover that he killed a child.

This case will haunt me. I have a 12 year old boy who has chickens this year. He just loves his chickens. He also plays baseball, so William's pictures just tear at my heart. {Group hug} to all my fellow websleuthers that are also heartbroken over this news.

The only solice I can possible take in this newest development is the fact that William appeared playful in the video. This is a double-edged sword, but in my mind, I am hoping that means that he did not witness the death of his mother. He obviously also did not anticipate what was coming next for him. It breaks my heart, but I sincerely hope that he was not terrified during those last crucial hours. Being tortured for hours with thoughts, fears, etc. would certainly make his death even worse for me.

Thank You. I agree that it is easier to take hoping that he did not see it coming and did not witness his mother's brutal death. This poor sweet young man was actually happy, thinking this wretched man was really his 'friend', and never realized what was really about to happen. That is a small solace at least. :rose: Rest In Peace Sweet William :rose:

I hope since Maryland does not have the death penalty the general population will discover that he killed a child.

I think Maryland does have the death penalty - but if not or if he doesn't receive it, I agree with you.

This story angers me to no end. That sweet little boy-reminds me so much of my own 11 year old son who also plays baseball. How could any monster do such a thing to an innocent child, especially their own flesh and blood? This poor little boy had so much future and has been heartlessly robbed of it. I was so hoping he would be found alive, on the run somewhere with someone, but safe. Now, I can't get his handsome little face out of my head. RIP William. May you fly with the angels.

Does anyone have a link to the video that shows William at the storage unit?

This is one of those Missing Child cases that I thought was hopeless from the beginning, or at least from when the suspect was arrested. Since William wasn't with him, it was just a matter of time until he was found. :( I'm thankful this wasn't one of those searches that dragged on for weeks, months, or years.

SAD. Poor little Will. He was a bright and shining star waiting to grow up and be a wonderful man. Such a terrible way to end this bright light.

This news is just so depressing and sad.

I can't comprehend the level of evil that would allow a father to ruthlessly kill his own son.

I can't comprehend the level of evil that would allow a father to ruthlessly kill his own son.

Not that it matters, because he is a monster nonetheless, but he is not Will's father. He was an estranged ex of Will's mom.

Still crying over this at work. Hard to get anything done.... :(

So very sorry this happened to you William, I wanted to believe you had escaped any harm.
icon9.gif

The killer was a stepfather, not his bio father, but your comment still holds true. How evil must one be to fool a sweet young boy like that, acting all nice just to lure him to his brutal death. I hope this evil soul never sees the light of day again.

I was holding on to the hope that he was hiding somewhere..RIP ....

This is so incredibly sad. :(

Rest in Peace, young man, you did not deserve to die.

Be with your Mama, who also did not deserve to die.

Rest in Peace, little man, you did not deserve to die.

Be with your Mama, in peace. She did not deserve to die.

:(

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - The man charged in connection with the death of his wife and disappearance of his stepson has waived his extradition rights and could return to Maryland at any time.

Curtis Maurice Lopez, 45, who has connections to the Mint Hill area, was found in a Charlotte hotel room last week.

Lopez, charged in the murder of his wife, Jane McQuain in Maryland, was in a Mecklenburg County courtroom Monday morning and made the decision then to waive extradition, court officials said.

Lopez was found around 9:30 am Thursday at the Econo Lodge on East Independence Boulevard in Charlotte. He was being sought after Montgomery County Police found his McQuain, 51, dead inside her Germantown, Md. condo Wednesday evening.

Lopez, who has connections to this area in Mint Hill, is the stepfather of William McQuain who is still missing.

More at link: http://www.wbtv.com/story/15713254/man-charged-in-wifes-murder-waives-extradiction-to-maryland

Looking at the photo gallery at this link is just heart breaking. This preciuos little boy enjoying life and now his innocent little life taken by an evil monster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr
Back