GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...onsideration/2011/10/19/gIQA5bLpxL_story.html

Prosecutor: ‘Magnitude’ of slain mother, stepson case merits death penalty consideration

ROCKVILLE, Md. — The top prosecutor in Maryland’s Montgomery County says he may consider pursuing the death penalty against a man charged with killing his estranged wife and who’s suspected in the death of his stepson.

Oh NO!!!

:(

I am so sorry William that you did not get to experience life. I pray the place you are now with your mother is more magnificent than anything I can imagine.

Police also said they reviewed video taken at a nearby gas station of Lopez and William. William did not appear to be in any distress in that video, police said.

Bobby Wheeler, who owns the Liberty Gas Station on Clarksburg Road says William gets out of the car and rolls around on his "wheelie" shoes, while his stepdad goes inside and pays $20 for gas.

Police were back out where they found William's body. It's just feet from the gas station. Chief Manger says William may have been murdered there in the woods. It may have been just minutes after the surveillance video showed him with his stepdad.

An autopsy on William's body will be performed Wednesday morning, to figure out exactly how the boy died.
http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/171442/158/Death-Penalty-Not-Ruled-Out-In-Mother-Son-Murder-Case

Thank you. Very moving... Here are two screenshots from that video that touched me - one of William and Jessica and the other is one of William and Jane that I hadn't seen before.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-20 at 12.02.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-20 at 12.02.47 PM.png
    181 KB · Views: 145
  • Screen Shot 2011-10-20 at 12.02.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-20 at 12.02.15 PM.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 144
I am weepy today. I just can't help it. These pictures of William with his mom. Their senseless deaths at the hands of this monster. The possible death of Alexis in Utah; and three teenage girls here in my community that died as a result of being hit by a train. I am heartbroken. :cry:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Slain-Boy-Likely-Didnt-Know-of-Mothers-Death-132284143.html

Police believe William was not at home when his mother, 51-year-old Jane McQuain, was killed in the bedroom of her Germantown, Md., sometime during the night of Sept. 30, sources said.

The next day, Curtis Lopez, the boy’s stepfather and woman’s estranged husband who is suspected in both deaths, picked up William, police believe. That morning they went to the storage facility where McQuain rented a unit. Surveillance video shows Lopez with William, who appeared to be in a playful mood, rollerblading in the parking lot.

That afternoon, more surveillance shows them at a Liberty gas station on Clarksburg Road, with William again acting like a normal 11-year-old.

After that, police believe Lopez took William to a nearby wooded area, attacked him and left him to die, sources said.

William’s injuries were so severe it took longer than expected to conduct an autopsy, sources said.
:furious::furious::furious:

Oh Good God..
I'm so sorry little guy... My heart is breaking for what you had to suffer :(

I'm crying.. i cannot believe he left him there to die.... that is more than my heart can take :(

Why couldn't that have left lil Will at the gas station? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY? He had to have known they were on tape at both the gas station and at the storage place which is just as incriminating as whatever William would have told LE. William didn't even seem to know his mama was dead. That had what he needed, her stuff, car, money, he could have just left and gone on the run. OMG. I am just sick sick sick. Truly sick.

:cry:

I was going to try to go to the memorial service, but my DD has a soccer game at the same time. Since I'm missing her game today (sick), I think the best thing I could do to honor William and Jane is to attend my own daughter's sporting event - as Jane must have done numerous times herself...

:rose:

I was going to try to go to the memorial service, but my DD has a soccer game at the same time. Since I'm missing her game today (sick), I think the best thing I could do to honor William and Jane is to attend my own daughter's sporting event - as Jane must have done numerous times herself...

:rose:

Oh Beli, you are such a lovely person. :blowkiss:

I think you are exactly right. Jane and Will would want you to attend your daughters sporting event. Definitely. :)

Tomorrow I think I will take my 9 year old son to buy some roller blades. He has been asking for some for a while.

William McQuain Honored By Football Team In Gaithersburg

http://wusa9.com/news/article/172049/158/William-McQuain-Honored-By-Football-Team-In-Gaithersburg

:( Will and Jane's community are devastated...........

from your link :-(

"It's very difficult, because I spoke to William October 1st," team mother Delicia Hill said.

"I'm not coming today," Hill says William told her the morning she called when he didn't show up to a game. That was the same day, Montgomery County Police believe, William was killed by his stepfather, 45-year-old Curtis Lopez.

A service has been scheduled for a Germantown woman and her son who were killed last week. Her estranged husband, the boy's stepfather, is suspected in the slayings.
Fifty-one-year-old Jane McQuain and her 11-year-old son, William McQuain, will be remembered at a service Saturday at 1 p.m. at Cedarbrook Community Church in Clarksburg. Family and friends are invited; the media have been asked to stay away.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/mar...liam-mcquain-in-maryland-102411#ixzz1bnfG4Mxj

--------------------

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille
Back