GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, cocomod, about the statement of 'circumstantial evidence' ---- especially when they have Lopez on tape sneaking a baseball bat into the SUV at the storage shed, the bat that was found near William's body. Not to add the mother being murdered and Lopez giving the SUV to his GF in NC. That's some mighty strong evidence, IMO. Good luck getting a client out of that one... :no:

I agree, cocomod, about the statement of 'circumstantial evidence' ---- especially when they have Lopez on tape sneaking a baseball bat into the SUV at the storage shed, the bat that was found near William's body. Not to add the mother being murdered and Lopez giving the SUV to his GF in NC. That's some mighty strong evidence, IMO. Good luck getting a client out of that one... :no:

....yes very very strong circumstantial evidence. Enough to convict, I hope.

I am so torn up over this one I can barely post about it.

What makes me sicker than sick is that I picture that monster telling William that they will go play ball for a bit in the field. :cry: All the lies he must have told that sweet child.

William, you will not be forgotten sweetie.

all I can see is those adorable pictures of william in his all star baseball uniform.. and thinking what that did... how horrible.....!

I am so torn up over this one I can barely post about it.

What makes me sicker than sick is that I picture that monster telling William that they will go play ball for a bit in the field. :cry: All the lies he must have told that sweet child.

William, you will not be forgotten sweetie.

I've had to take a step back, what happened to William and his mom really did me in.
Just so senseless

Thinking of William and Jane.... hope they are together decorating the most beautiful Christmas tree they could ever imagine....

212261464_640.jpg

That video was beautiful and you can see the love they had for each other. To keep myself from really falling apart, I will just remind myself that in William's short life, he had more love than some people probably do their entire lives.

That video was beautiful and you can see the love they had for each other. To keep myself from really falling apart, I will just remind myself that in William's short life, he had more love than some people probably do their entire lives.

Thank you. And yes, you are so very right. :grouphug:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/dec/29/man-indicted-brutal-slaying-germantown-mother-son/

Montgomery County prosecutors are still exploring the death penalty as possible punishment in the case, though they are unsure whether the evidence will meet Maryland’s high standards for capital punishment.

“It hasn’t been determined if it’s even eligible yet,” Deputy State’s Attorney John Maloney said, adding that either “biological evidence,” a confession or video of the crime is needed to qualify.

Possibly not eligible? Wow. Sickens me.

Stabbing to death a woman while she sleeps and then beating a child to death with a baseball bat doesn't qualify?

Justice for William and Jane!

I am so sorry, dear child. So sorry. Re-reading the brief facts, brings tears again. So sorry. :(

utter bunk!!!! he kidnapped him.. it was on video... he beat him to death with his own baseball bat after stabbing his mother to death...

I am l i v i d

Possibly not eligible? Wow. Sickens me.

Stabbing to death a woman while she sleeps and then beating a child to death with a baseball bat doesn't qualify?

Justice for William and Jane!

The ultra-liberal Maryland legislature has made it nearly impossible to bring a death penalty case in the state. The law now requires a video tape of the crime, video taped confession, and DNA evidence.

The ultra-liberal Maryland legislature has made it nearly impossible to bring a death penalty case in the state. The law now requires a video tape of the crime, video taped confession, and DNA evidence.

This is so upsetting to me. But then again, perhaps there will be some justice served from within the walls of prison. I don't think inmates like child killers too well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313
Back