ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which leads me back to the incident both my friend and I (separately) went through when our vehicles died while driving and we had to pull over to the side of the road. As I said during my experience, my hubby got it started hours later, only to have it not start for me the next morning.

I'm wondering if something like this happened to her.

Too many things are still bothering me- no one else seeing her walking but one tow truck driver, her calling for a tow, which means she must have returned to her vehicle after walking in order to get to her phone, the direction of where she was parked- others figured out she was walking towards her car, not away from it, after an article cleared up where her car was parked.

She was missing for two days before anyone called LE to report her missing. Her sister called her work and they said she hadn't showed up for her two shifts on those days. I am wondering if they did try to call her on her cell phone but it went to voicemail?
Yes this is kind of a big deal for me. The battery being dead could explain why she pulled over where she did. The fact that she did that in an apparently drivable car is one big reason I was leaning toward voluntarily gone/suicide.

Which leads me back to the incident both my friend and I (separately) went through when our vehicles died while driving and we had to pull over to the side of the road. As I said during my experience, my hubby got it started hours later, only to have it not start for me the next morning.

I'm wondering if something like this happened to her.

Too many things are still bothering me- no one else seeing her walking but one tow truck driver, her calling for a tow, which means she must have returned to her vehicle after walking in order to get to her phone, the direction of where she was parked- others figured out she was walking towards her car, not away from it, after an article cleared up where her car was parked.

She was missing for two days before anyone called LE to report her missing. Her sister called her work and they said she hadn't showed up for her two shifts on those days. I am wondering if they did try to call her on her cell phone but it went to voicemail?
We can likely assume that the phone wouldn't have just gone to voicemail as the phone was still able to be ping'd on Thursday.

We can likely assume that the phone wouldn't have just gone to voicemail as the phone was still able to be ping'd on Thursday.

Could it have been pinged if it were on airplane mode? I sometimes turn airplane mode on if my battery is lower than I'd like and I think that sends calls straight to voicemail, but the phone is still on. Just a thought/question.

Her family may know more than we do. They seem to believe she is gone. Not sure how it helps to carry on though I hope she is found soon. Jmo
Just think, one day this could be you or your loved one or friend missing, and folks like us who won't let it go until a body is found and suicide is the OFFICIAL COD, will keep at it until the person missing is found. Just in case that the obvious isn't the obvious.

So if it upsets you so much, you can do what many of us do- leave the thread, or scroll and roll?

Last edited:
Just think, one day this could be you or your loved one or friend missing, and folks like us who won't let it go until a body is found and suicide is the OFFICIAL COD, won't let it go. Just in case that the obvious isn't the obvious.

So if it upsets you so much, you can do what many of us do- leave the thread, or scroll and roll?

⬆️

Here is some footage from a drive on I-295 as well as Middle Road/Route 9 in Falmouth. Apologies for the random commentary.

I do not know how I missed these videos, but I just want to commend you and thank you for taking the time to create them and upload them.

These are amazing, and I urge everyone to watch them and take them all in.

I don't understand how no one else saw her walking. You couldn't miss her!

Just think, one day this could be you or your loved one or friend missing, and folks like us who won't let it go until a body is found and suicide is the OFFICIAL COD, won't let it go. Just in case that the obvious isn't the obvious.

Whoa whoa... I think you may have taken this way the wrong way or out of context or without the intonations and inflections that come with spoken word... I did not think Clu was at all discouraging folks from doing what they do here. It sounded simply very melancholy to me.

Possibly however, if it were in airplane mode, as meredith28 considered, it may also have conserved its power until the Thursday ping.
Maybe the phone left in the vehicle was "plugged" into the charging station. Some phones will continue to charge even when/if the vehicle is not running. For example, my car will continue to charge for a short time, while hubby's car will keep charging from the battery for much longer. Not sure how long exactly, since I don't normally leave a phone in the car for hours and days. Her car was fairly old though, so not sure if that would even work on a 2008 (I believe) vehicle.

As I recall, my older vehicles required a charger/adaptor that worked from the cigarette lighter.

Has anyone listened to the podcast called "Missing"? It's from 2015 and only 8 episodes, but VERY interesting. Is there any chance that Anneliese is voluntarily missing? I know most of us agree that the whole case is strange and has many holes, but I thought I would ask.

Has anyone listened to the podcast called "Missing"? It's from 2015 and only 8 episodes, but VERY interesting. Is there any chance that Anneliese is voluntarily missing? I know most of us agree that the whole case is strange and has many holes, but I thought I would ask.
I confess I considered it in the beginning. Her message of looking for peace could have meant just that - a need to get away from her current life and situation at the current time. However, I question how she would continue to travel, once she left her car behind, especially without being seen - bus, train, Uber, hitch-hiking, etc. Otherwise, someone else would have to be in on it and would have had to pick her up...

Maybe the phone left in the vehicle was "plugged" into the charging station. Some phones will continue to charge even when/if the vehicle is not running. For example, my car will continue to charge for a short time while hubby's car will keep charging from the battery for much longer.Not sure how long exactly since I don't normally leave a phone in the car for hours and days. Her car was fairly old though, so not sure if that would even work on a 2008 (I believe) vehicle.

As I recall, my older vehicles required a charger/adaptor that worked from the cigarette lighter.
Good point. Not just age of vehicle but manufacturer, generally. My Jeeps always powered an accessory port while ignition and engine were off, though my Subarus don't. Not certain about that '08 Mercury..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem