ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read this elsewhere, brought up by a friend of hers. That those FB posts were normal for her, that she always posted wanting peace for her and her family and friends, and that she loved her kids many times, when she felt well.

Steels, you are correct that her photo is listed as having changed at that time, but the post about wanting peace was on 11/22 at 12:48 a.m.

Last edited:
Steels, you are correct that her photo is listed as having changed at that time, but the post about wanting peace was on 11/22 at 12:48 a.m.
Good grief. That was a few days before she went missing? Which was normal for her? So why are people leaning towards suicide?

Oh man, I read that wrong, I am sorry.

She posts a picture of her kids and people automatically think suicide? I can't tell you how many of my friends have been posting on FB photos of their kids from when they were little- holidays bring that out in Mom's. Especially in my friends and my case, where we have children that live far away and don't get to see them on the holidays- maybe one a year, if we're lucky. It's called nostalgia.

Thank you so much for sharing what you could. I hope your friend is found safe. I’m not generally an optimist but every day she isn’t found by Rte 295 gives me just a little hope.
Thank you so much.
Good grief. That was a few days before she went missing? Which was normal for her? So why are people leaning towards suicide?

Oh man, I read that wrong, I am sorry.

She posts a picture of her kids and people automatically think suicide? I can't tell you how many of my friends have been posting on FB photos of their kids from when they were little- holidays bring that out in Mom's. Especially in my friends and my case, where we have children that live far away and don't get to see them on the holidays- maybe one a year, if we're lucky. It's called nostalgia.
Mainly because of things she may have said 2 years ago, when she was going through a hard time. I don’t know about anyone else but I know my life has changed so much in the last 2 years, all for the better. So why couldn’t hers? It did. But people always are so quick to go back to the past unfortunately.

Thank you so much.

Mainly because of things she may have said 2 years ago, when she was going through a hard time. I don’t know about anyone else but I know my life has changed so much in the last 2 years, all for the better. So why couldn’t hers? It did. But people always are so quick to go back to the past unfortunately.
Well if you've been reading my posts all along, I have not been buying the suicide angle. Too many things aren't adding up for me to be comfortable with that theory.

I agree. Not only mental health issues, but also hormones can wreak havoc with a woman's body and cause thoughts of suicide. Thyroid issues are a perfect example, anxiety attacks which come out of no where, peri-menopause, menopause, etc. It can take a few months to a year to feel better, but damn, it can be hell to go through.

Not to keep harping about this tow truck driver witness, but- there was a case over a year ago, where someone thought they saw a child the day before they went missing. It turned out they saw them on a different day. We focused for months on that false statement, trying to fit it in with what we knew were other facts, and it didn't make sense.

Seeing that no one else has told LE that they saw Anneliese that morning walking, and by now there should be a couple more anyway, I am having my doubts that he saw her.

Not to keep harping about this tow truck driver witness, but- there was a case over a year ago, where someone thought they saw a child the day before they went missing. It turned out they saw them on a different day. We focused for months on that false statement, trying to fit it in with what we knew were other facts, and it didn't make sense.

Seeing that no one else has told LE that they saw Anneliese that morning walking, and by now there should be a couple more anyway, I am having my doubts that he saw her.

What gets me is this quote from Anneliese's father....
“If I were asked what I’d like to see come out of this, is that people understand that in an emergency situation, in a crisis, it is absolutely essential that people be completely confident in the information they’re providing,” Heinig’s father Chris Heinig told the Portland Press Herald."

Missing Maine Woman: Search For Anneliese Heinig Complicated By Inconsistent, Contradicting Information

What gets me is this quote from Anneliese's father....
“If I were asked what I’d like to see come out of this, is that people understand that in an emergency situation, in a crisis, it is absolutely essential that people be completely confident in the information they’re providing,” Heinig’s father Chris Heinig told the Portland Press Herald."

Missing Maine Woman: Search For Anneliese Heinig Complicated By Inconsistent, Contradicting Information
I can't argue with that. Especially since we still don't know where her car was parked and if she was walking away from her car or towards it. o_O

Well if you've been reading my posts all along, I have not been buying the suicide angle. Too many things aren't adding up for me to be comfortable with that theory.

I agree. Not only mental health issues, but also hormones can wreak havoc with a woman's body and cause thoughts of suicide. Thyroid issues are a perfect example, anxiety attacks which come out of no where, peri-menopause, menopause, etc. It can take a few months to a year to feel better, but damn, it can be hell to go through.
I have read your posts all along. And I couldn’t agree with you more.

Or even just her state of mind, period.

We can all assume that the FB posts have a part as to why she is missing, especially since that last article came out about her mental health issues, but we just don't know what was going through her mind at the time. It seems to point to one direction, and perhaps that is correct.

I also wonder if that was the landlord that saw her- he told a reporter that he saw her in the mornings when he got his newspaper.

According to RT, landlord was uncertain about whether he saw her on that Tuesday or if it may have actually been Monday. As far as I'm aware, the last confirmed contact is RT. According to NamUs, her last known location is Richmond..The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

In the previous bullet points it was noted that her car broke down and that she called for a tow even though she had AAA. Then we have LE calling for a tow. Also a comment about her going to get gas? Has her drivers licence and a small amount of cash, but her ATM card, Phone and Purse were left in the car.

Why take a drivers licence and cash, but leave the only means of communications and an ATM card in the car? Did she call for a tow or for gas delivery? What was wrong with the car, mechanical failure or out of gas? What happened to the Tow service she called? Was her purse and phone in plain sight that the LE officer could see it?

Am I correct that Tukey's bridge at Black Cove is at Exit 8 and close to Exit 9? If so, anyone walking out onto that bridge (appears to be closest bridge) and jumping off would have been instantly noted based on the volume of traffic.

We are missing something....

In the previous bullet points it was noted that her car broke down and that she called for a tow even though she had AAA. Then we have LE calling for a tow. Also a comment about her going to get gas? Has her drivers licence and a small amount of cash, but her ATM card, Phone and Purse were left in the car.

Why take a drivers licence and cash, but leave the only means of communications and an ATM card in the car? Did she call for a tow or for gas delivery? What was wrong with the car, mechanical failure or out of gas? What happened to the Tow service she called? Was her purse and phone in plain sight that the LE officer could see it?

Am I correct that Tukey's bridge at Black Cove is at Exit 8 and close to Exit 9? If so, anyone walking out onto that bridge (appears to be closest bridge) and jumping off would have been instantly noted based on the volume of traffic.

We have already heard that the vehicle was extremely low on fuel however, I was informed that the vehicle also required a jump before being driven from the tow yard to the gas station. Source suggested that the dead battery may have been symptom of hazards being left on at some point...

Tukey's bridge is south of Exit 8 and overlooks Back Bay. This would have been a bit of a walk if the car *was* parked northbound between exits 9 and 10.

We have already heard that the vehicle was extremely low on fuel however, I was informed that the vehicle also required a jump before being driven from the tow yard to the gas station. Source suggested that the dead battery may have been symptom of hazards being left on at some point...
Okay the battery was dead. This confuses things even more because it could have been the reason she pulled over. Or not if the battery was just dead later from the hazards being left on. o_O

Okay the battery was dead. This confuses things even more because it could have been the reason she pulled over. Or not if the battery was just dead later from the hazards being left on. o_O
Which leads me back to the incident both my friend and I (separately) went through when our vehicles died while driving and we had to pull over to the side of the road. As I said during my experience, my hubby got it started hours later, only to have it not start for me the next morning.

I'm wondering if something like this happened to her.

Too many things are still bothering me- no one else seeing her walking but one tow truck driver, her calling for a tow, which means she must have returned to her vehicle after walking in order to get to her phone, the direction of where she was parked- others figured out she was walking towards her car, not away from it, after an article cleared up where her car was parked.

She was missing for two days before anyone called LE to report her missing. Her sister called her work and they said she hadn't showed up for her two shifts on those days. I am wondering if they did try to call her on her cell phone but it went to voicemail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem