ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens now? I am new to WS and this is the first case I have followed. We don't seem to have any new information and I, personally, feel like the search has hit a wall. For those of you who have been involved in WS for a while, is this common?
Oh yes. We've had to wait for months, sometimes over a year, before a missing person is found.

For instance, several cases I am following- Cheryl Coker is one of them- she's been missing since October 2, 2018. They named her husband as a suspect, but so far, he has not been arrested and Cheryl's body has yet to be found. Ben Tyner, disappeared on January 26th of this year, LE considers his disappearance suspicious after a long period of time where they believe he might have taken off on his own- no suspects at this time, body never found. Paul Batson- was going for a job interview- camera across the street from the gas station he was parked across blanked out just as the person in his car was getting out of it- he's been missing for over a year and a half.

It's awful, @Meredith28, but we cannot give up on finding Anneliese. Somehow, some way, us dedicated folks will keep going until she is found. Hopefully alive, but if not, found.

So what happens now? I am new to WS and this is the first case I have followed. We don't seem to have any new information and I, personally, feel like the search has hit a wall. For those of you who have been involved in WS for a while, is this common?
Some are solved quickly (may take awhile for justice to be delivered), but at least there are those cases where the person is located. Even safely at times. Those are the happy threads.

Personally, I still check regularly on several threads here where the person has not been found. Ben Tyner - missing cowboy from Wyoming - disappeared in BC Canada last January. No trace except for the discovery of his missing horse, which was most likely planted where it was found. Paul Miller, a hiker lost in Joshua Tree NP July 2018. No trace. Stephanie Parze, probably killed by her boyfriend October 30, 2019, and hidden Then he committed suicide without any message about her... her family continues to search.

It's hard, and all you can do is wait for updates, which only come if there is some new news. Don't give up. We can keep Anneliese's thread alive by bumping even if there is nothing new to report.

Some are solved quickly (may take awhile for justice to be delivered), but at least there are those cases where the person is located. Even safely at times. Those are the happy threads.

Personally, I still check regularly on several threads here where the person has not been found. Ben Tyner - missing cowboy from Wyoming - disappeared in BC Canada last January. No trace except for the discovery of his missing horse, which was most likely planted where it was found. Paul Miller, a hiker lost in Joshua Tree NP July 2018. No trace. Stephanie Parze, probably killed by her boyfriend October 30, 2019, and hidden Then he committed suicide without any message about her... her family continues to search.

It's hard, and all you can do is wait for updates, which only come if there is some new news. Don't give up. We can keep Anneliese's thread alive by bumping even if there is nothing new to report.

I just keep driving through the Middle Road/Route 9 area, rethinking and wondering if there should be something standing out. I'm REALLY surprised that the media hasn't pushed this one, but I guess after the last article where they basically made it sound like a suicide, the media probably gave up on it because it wasn't "juicy" enough to continue following. I hope LE searches the home of the 22 year old who was just arrested for the murder of James Pearson in Scarborough and a sexual assault in West Bath. I just keep hoping for more details or new updates.

I just keep driving through the Middle Road/Route 9 area, rethinking and wondering if there should be something standing out. I'm REALLY surprised that the media hasn't pushed this one, but I guess after the last article where they basically made it sound like a suicide, the media probably gave up on it because it wasn't "juicy" enough to continue following. I hope LE searches the home of the 22 year old who was just arrested for the murder of James Pearson in Scarborough and a sexual assault in West Bath. I just keep hoping for more details or new updates.

It doesn’t seem like they are searching anymore.... I do hope too that LE will look into where this creep was when Annaliese went missing, even if it is simply just for ruling him out. You would think AH would have been found by now, had she taken her own life. This case needs answers, the sooner the better.

As much as I hate to say it, I think she's in the woods or water by the highway. Bodies are notoriously hard to find. Many bodies are found by uninvolved passerbys and I'm guessing that nobody is hiking or bird watching in those woods this month and nobody is fishing or kayaking in that water. She is young and fit and could have walked a mile before stopping somewhere. That's a lot of area to search and to my knowledge there is no automated way to do it - planes and drones can't see objects buried in snow or hidden by branches. I'm hoping for a better resolution but worried that we won't have one.

As much as I hate to say it, I think she's in the woods or water by the highway. Bodies are notoriously hard to find. Many bodies are found by uninvolved passerbys and I'm guessing that nobody is hiking or bird watching in those woods this month and nobody is fishing or kayaking in that water. She is young and fit and could have walked a mile before stopping somewhere. That's a lot of area to search and to my knowledge there is no automated way to do it - planes and drones can't see objects buried in snow or hidden by branches. I'm hoping for a better resolution but worried that we won't have one.

Sadly, I tend to agree with you.

And the weather this month has not been conducive to searching. We've had a heavy snowstorm, significant cold, and heavy rain. Not the kind of weather anybody would want to be out in, and the snow might well have hidden any clues.

Oh Anneliese where are you darling? After reading Missing Richmond woman struggled with mental health, substance abuse

. “I think I don’t want to think about that right now. I’d rather think about what she was like and how she touched so many people. Because I think if she knew how many really loved her, she wouldn’t be lost"

Sounds clear to me the family think it's suicide. Anneliese please be ok.

Oh Anneliese where are you darling? After reading Missing Richmond woman struggled with mental health, substance abuse

. “I think I don’t want to think about that right now. I’d rather think about what she was like and how she touched so many people. Because I think if she knew how many really loved her, she wouldn’t be lost"

Sounds clear to me the family think it's suicide. Anneliese please be ok.
What stays with me in that article is:
In 2019 alone, Richmond police officers have been to the home 23 times, most recently on Oct. 26.
That's a lot of stress on a person ....or persons.

That's a lot of stress on a person ....or persons.

Uh huh. To which, it is also very possible that someone "snapped".

We don't know the whole story and probably never will, and that's fine it this is self harm.

But I can't rule out foul play just yet- hopefully LE is looking at the suspect mentioned above in that elderly man's murder and seeing if there is a chance he could be involved.

Uh huh. To which, it is also very possible that someone "snapped".
But I can't rule out foul play just yet- hopefully LE is looking at the suspect mentioned above in that elderly man's murder and seeing if there is a chance he could be involved.
Agreed. People who get frequent visits from the police sometimes make bad decisions or are more likely to associate with shady characters, all of whom should be contacted.
I find it odd that we have not recently heard from AH's highschool friends who posted here. @SerpicoCharlie seemed to have an open channel to some relevant information.

Yes, very common. We are just waiting for a break in the case. More information or something for us to go on.

I usually follow 3 or 4 cases at a time. Some end and I pick up new ones.

I was following Heidi Broussard and her daughter Margo. I was following Adrienne Quintel, Vanessa Morales and Anneliese Heinig.

Margo has been found, her mother Heidi is deceased. Adrienne was just found deceased today, vanessa’s mother was murdered and she’s missing still. And then there is Anneliese. We’ve been waiting for something to shake with Adrienne and it has, she was found close to where she disappeared, in water.

If you like it here, then join more threads of missing people. So many cases need people who care. JMO

Agreed. People who get frequent visits from the police sometimes make bad decisions or are more likely to associate with shady characters, all of whom should be contacted.
I find it odd that we have not recently heard from AH's highschool friends who posted here. @SerpicoCharlie seemed to have an open channel to some relevant information.
Anneliese and I have been friends since 7th grade. I haven’t commented much lately because I really don’t know what to say. This whole thing is so upsetting. People don’t just disappear. Someone has to know or have seen or heard something. Someone else said on Facebook that he was on his way to work the morning she went missing and saw her outside of her vehicle and that he thought to himself “it won’t take her long for someone to stop and help her...”. I as well as other people encouraged him to contact law enforcement with that info, but he felt it was unimportant because it wasn’t “anything new” to tell them. So that’s someone else that claims to have seen her that morning. It’s so upsetting that due to that last news article making it seem certain she took her own life, they whole thing has gone quiet. I don’t think she took her own life, not one part of me believes that.

Anneliese and I have been friends since 7th grade. I haven’t commented much lately because I really don’t know what to say. This whole thing is so upsetting. People don’t just disappear. Someone has to know or have seen or heard something. Someone else said on Facebook that he was on his way to work the morning she went missing and saw her outside of her vehicle and that he thought to himself “it won’t take her long for someone to stop and help her...”. I as well as other people encouraged him to contact law enforcement with that info, but he felt it was unimportant because it wasn’t “anything new” to tell them. So that’s someone else that claims to have seen her that morning. It’s so upsetting that due to that last news article making it seem certain she took her own life, they whole thing has gone quiet. I don’t think she took her own life, not one part of me believes that.
Just curious- do you have any thoughts as to whether or not someone Anneliese knew could have harmed her? You don't have to say who or give details.

I have mixed thoughts on this. Has it crossed my mind many times? Absolutely.
Thank you. Very much appreciated. You've been a great help.

There are several of us that will continue to look for or help find Anneliese until she is found. It really stinks that we have had some very crazy weather since her disappearance.

Even if it is self harm, I still would like to see her found for her family and friend's sake, including you of course. :) Hang in there.

I think it's likely that she will be found in water not far from where she was last seen, though not necessarily in that tidal river we've seen pictures of. But I don't think that necessarily means she harmed herself. Maybe she did, but I have my doubts.

There are several of us that will continue to look for or help find Anneliese until she is found. It really stinks that we have had some very crazy weather since her disappearance.

Even if it is self harm, I still would like to see her found for her family and friend's sake, including you of course. :) Hang in there.
Just wanted to let you know that I found out tonight that they were searching by air this past Friday near back bay cove off 295. It is comforting to me to know that law enforcement is still actively searching, and her family was near by. I wanted you guys to know as well because although you may not know her personally, I feel like you genuinely care about Anneliese. Thank you.

T

thank you ❤️

Just wanted to let you know that I found out tonight that they were searching by air this past Friday near back bay cove off 295. It is comforting to me to know that law enforcement is still actively searching, and her family was near by. I wanted you guys to know as well because although you may not know her personally, I feel like you genuinely care about Anneliese. Thank you.
Awe, thank you for letting us know. I do feel better to hear they are still searching for her. We do care and we want her back with her family and friends- hopefully, alive. I appreciate what you can share. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove