ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, that is reeeeeeeeeeally long, i'm so sorry! :blushing: LOL that is about 98% of the available information on this case all in one place, for those just joining us and also if you are looking for a link, it's probably there.

i'll probably just be posting daily link update posts from now on, (until there is a new thread) so i don't have to post a really loooooong post.

praying little Ayla is found safe tomorrow! :heartbeat:

Your long post was very informative. Excellent. I was able to get a complete overview of where things stand in one post. Thank you!

Reynolds and her older sister, Jessica, were staying in a hotel Tuesday to keep away from the media frenzy.
"I'm watching my sister fall to pieces," Jessica Reynolds said. "I don't think she has any tears left to cry."
Trista Reynolds told The Associated Press that she and DiPietro never lived together as a couple. But Reynolds said a drinking problem prompted her to enter rehabilitation in Lewiston for 10 days in October; she said that although her mother and older sister cared for Ayla during that time, child welfare agents intervened to place the girl with DiPietro.
=============================================================================

I still do not understand how or why CPS intervened. They do not just knock on someone's door and remove a child and place them in the other parent's home. There had to be something that happened earlier to initiate that action.

I think that some drunken behavior might have initiated the CPS involvement, and in response, Trista made the deal with the father so she would not lose the child to a foster placement. I really believe trista's family has been leaving something out of the equation.

I do not think she had anything to do with the baby going missing, but I do not know if there are any nefarious people in her immediate circle who had any problems with the situation either. The only reason I am suspicious is because her entire family has been on the attack, against the dad, but some of it is inconsistent info, imo/

Something is being left out. This was a bad situation for Ayla. One parent unable to care for her and another who it now appears, couldn't do so either.

IMO, getting possesion of the child is a control thing. Taking possession of what is theirs. Ethan Stacy is only one example out there of a parent demanding their rights to custody and even fighting in court to get it. Same story with Robert Manwill's mother.

Thank you for reminding us that MANY parents hate their exes more than they love their children. This alone has been responsible for many deaths.

Only time will tell if this case revolves around love or hate.

And by "hate", I also mean vindictiveness, control, avoidance of responsibility, etc.

This couple were apparently only "friends" who had sex and got pregnant. It doesn't appear to me that there would be a history that lends itself to intense anger or vindictiveness.

But I do think there are people who view children as property and want possession of their property. I also think, sadly, that there are some people who actually enjoy abusing their children. It is an anger release for them. I suspect that is what may have happened here.

you're welcome gitana1!

i overslept today! good afternoon WS'ers, lol. i think i'm all caught up on the new info, i just have to actually watch the PC.

I just hope they find this baby. Even if she is no longer alive. I don't think I can bear another *poof*:waitasec:

I'm just dumbfounded. I'd somehow get caught if I took non-broken-down cardboard boxes to the recycling bin, and yet people somehow manage to dispose of their children and there is never a trace.

Not that I have ever NOT broken down my boxes. Nope. Not me. :innocent:

Your long post was very informative. Excellent. I was able to get a complete overview of where things stand in one post. Thank you!

Something is being left out. This was a bad situation for Ayla. One parent unable to care for her and another who it now appears, couldn't do so either.

This couple were apparently only "friends" who had sex and got pregnant. It doesn't appear to me that there would be a history that lends itself to intense anger or vindictiveness.

But I do think there are people who view children as property and want possession of their property. I also think, sadly, that there are some people who actually enjoy abusing their children. It is an anger release for them. I suspect that is what may have happened here.

I suspect this has something to do with child support. If TR was trying to get any type of public assistance, usually the state will require that child support (and paternity) be established. These are just my personal feelings, but the idea of having to pay for a one night mistake for the next 18years often angers men in these situations. There could have been feelings of resentment towards Ayla. I can see avoidance of responsibility as a motive here. JMHO

MOO

JMO, but I do think Dad knew that Mom intended to file for support and custody...not sure what his response would be as far as hiding vs. harming, if any, but I believe he knew. If Mom and he were speaking on the phone recently, I doubt she would have been able to keep the part about wanting support quiet, especially if they were arguing. It may not be relevant, but the timing is odd, just like the timing in Michelle Parker's case is odd, due to the show being aired the day she vanished...

JMO, but I do think Dad knew that Mom intended to file for support and custody...not sure what his response would be as far as hiding vs. harming, if any, but I believe he knew. If Mom and he were speaking on the phone recently, I doubt she would have been able to keep the part about wanting support quiet, especially if they were arguing. It may not be relevant, but the timing is odd, just like the timing in Michelle Parker's case is odd, due to the show being aired the day she vanished...

Just to add to this. . .he wouldn't have even had to learn from TR. If he knew she was trying to get Medicaid (to pay for her rehab) and he's familiar with the system, he would have known what that meant. . .as far as child support and paternity.

MOO

Cadaver dogs searching near the airport. Showing investigator with the white booties entering the home.

Me: why are they checking near the airport????

Why weren't investigators wearing booties before now? Response: they are at a point in the investigation where it is necessary.

JVM---two deputy Attn. Gen. at the home today. (mike brooks said it).

Cadaver dogs searching near the airport. Showing investigator with the white booties entering the home.

Me: why are they checking near the airport????
I was wondering the same thing!:waitasec:

Maybe in some jurisdictions, homicide investigators go out to help look around? If so, I guess they aren't that busy?

Neighbor allowed her home to be searched. She lives 3 homes up from Father, she had no connection to family, the LE that searched were looking into bins, closets...etc.

She said she never saw the child. (He lives in home with his Mother, his sister and her young child).

(on JVM)

Neighbor said she heard a noise at about 3 AM that woke up her dog, another said she heard a car or (JVM sounded like she was mumbling to me sorry).

(on JVM).

how far is the airport from where Ayla was staying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon