ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man....foul play....why do I think the worst?

Oh man....foul play....why do I think the worst?

Maybe because they are implying the worst and sadly we have seen this much to often on this forum. Sigh...

If this child is dead, I will have a melt down. Why oh why over Christmas do these sick things happen to children?

Please just let them find her...we can't keep having these permanently vanished babies...at least they need to be buried and people need to be charged.

~snip~

On Friday, a shed in the back yard of Justin DiPietro's home was roped off and investigators, wearing gloves and boots, were in and out of the house. At one point, they removed a paper bag from the house. It is unknown what was in the bag.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/30107402/detail.html#ixzz1i4k7986Y

Oh my. All I can say is, If this baby turns out to be buried under concrete in that shed I will just plain lose it.

Children killed and reported kidnapped
Children dismembered
Children buried under sheds

This has been an ugly ugly year in crimes against children :(

If this child is dead, I will have a melt down.

Me too. I've been in Boston for a couple of days and they have been covering this case in MSM a fair bit. In the photo they show, she looks so happy and trusting. I shudder to think something awful has befallen her.

Praying for her and her family...

sigh...how very sad....another baby gone, probably at the hands of a parent. Baby Lisa, Sky, Ayla......on and on and on....Baby Gabriel....tiny bodies must be very easy to hide. And, most of the time, these people just go on with life as if nothing happened. I'll never, ever understand.....

I think they are saying that le has previously said that. Imo they are showing the sharp contrast in le's stance before . . .and now :(

I agree...if LE is still examing the home and yard at the same time they are announcing foul play, they are not looking toward a stranger...

It will be heartbreaking for Mom IF Dad or someone he brought into the home is guilty...she was at least trying to figure out a way to have Ayla with her...JMO

Well now it sounds like LEO knows something. Do we have any ideas what they might have found?

Well, I for one am feeling rather optimistic at the moment.

Just got back from dinner with our close friends who just got into town to spend the new years with us -- they were just up in Maine visiting family for Christmas. They told me that their family isn't too far away from Waterville and that there's lots of talk about Ayla going on. They said the general consensus from the locals is that the Mother is the key to where the baby is. Our friends didn't know much about the case - so they were basically just hearing the stories from folks up there - but said that they didn't hear anything other than folks stating they thought the mother was behind the child disappearing. (And boy did I pepper them with questions! LOL)

I got home and read this: (And I am bolding the portions that give me great hope that LE believe she may be alive somewhere)

In a statement, the chief said the conclusion about the disappearance of 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds was based on evidence that has been gathered over the past two weeks, but he didn't elaborate. He said state police would take the lead on the investigation.

On Friday, a team of evidence technicians from Massachusetts joined Maine State Police at the Waterville home where Ayla was last seen and was reported missing by her father.

"All of our efforts continue to locate Ayla. Although this is beginning the third week, we remain hopeful," Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland said. He declined to say what the technicians were looking for.
From here

Our friends said they tend to believe the state police were brought in to bridge the gap between Portland and Waterville (and thus once again leading back to the mother)

I am STILL HOPING AND PRAYING little Ayla is alive somewhere and just caught in the middle of a messed up custody game!!!!

Edited to add: The fact that they say they have come to a CONCLUSION and that they REMAIN HOPEFUL is what caught my attention the most! :)

Well, I for one am feeling rather optimistic at the moment.

Just got back from dinner with our close friends who just got into town to spend the new years with us -- they were just up in Maine visiting family for Christmas. They told me that their family isn't too far away from Waterville and that there's lots of talk about Ayla going on. They said the general consensus from the locals is that the Mother is the key to where the baby is. Our friends didn't know much about the case - so they were basically just hearing the stories from folks up there - but said that they didn't hear anything other than folks stating they thought the mother was behind the child disappearing. (And boy did I pepper them with questions! LOL)

I got home and read this: (And I am bolding the portions that give me great hope that LE believe she may be alive somewhere)

From here

Our friends said they tend to believe the state police were brought in to bridge the gap between Portland and Waterville (and thus once again leading back to the mother)

I am STILL HOPING AND PRAYING little Ayla is alive somewhere and just caught in the middle of a messed up custody game!!!!

Thank you for this post ~ with that, I will log out and say a special prayer that Ayla is safe and sound!!

I guess we read different things into the announcement...I do not see much room for optimism at all...JMO
ETA: will try to hold out hope, but when LE is taking away evidence from the last place she was known to be, and say they are investigating "foul play", I don't take that to mean custodial interference...

I guess we read different things into the announcement...I do not see much room for optimism at all...JMO
ETA: will try to hold out hope, but when LE is takng away evidence from the last place she was known to be, and say they are investigating "foul play", I don't take that to mean custodial interference...

I agree. That last night in the house, there were others reportedly in the home. Was there drinking? It was the Friday night/Saturday morning boundary. LE is checking the house again and the shed. Ayla was already injured and the dad tells the doctor about how that happened. Doesn't get her injury checked for 24 hours according to the mom, why? Was he out of it? Drunk? JMO The mom went to get rehab but what's the deal with the dad? They were friends with each other at one point and had a kid together. JMO

Wow guys, just coming in from work and reading these statements....:( i have nothing to say except something needs to be done!! these babies need to quit being hurt....this world is evil!!

2011 has been such a high year in crime, my husbands partner was shot Jan 1,2011 coming up on a year :(
I'm praying for this babies family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member