ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wmtw.com/news/30090249/detail.html

"It is important that the public hear it from me personally that I have no idea what happened to Ayla and that I am not hiding," DiPietro said.

"I have been in full cooperation with everyone in this effort.

"He thought his daughter was with someone and urged the person who has her to return her safely. DiPietro also addressed his daughter's broken arm.

"I would never do anything to hurt my child. The questions of Ayla's arm or bruises or anything else being said are simply ludicrous," he said. "

I would never want anyone to spend even a minute in my shows. No one should ever have to experience this. It has affected me in more ways than anyone can imagine."

Is this supposed to be about him?

It seems long, and to the point. I think he did a good job writing it. To me, its one statement, that has every point made.

Statement:
"First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who's been involved in their continued efforts in finding my daughter, Ayla. A special thanks to the residents of Waterville that came together to offer a reward for information leading to Ayla's return. I am pleased with the amount of resources being expended from all the departments of law enforcement. Until now I have not participated in any interviews for I don't want to in any way hinder the investigation.

However, it is important that the people hear it from me personally that I have no idea what happened to Ayla and that I am not hiding. I have been in full cooperation with everyone in this effort, including not adding additional media hype.

I would never do anything to hurt my child. The questions of Ayla's arm or bruises or anything else being said are simply ludicrous. I would never want anyone to spend even a minute in my shoes. No should ever have to experience this. It has affected me in more ways than you can imagine.

I have to believe that Ayla is with somebody and I just want that person to find the courage to do the right thing and find a way to return her safely. Even if that means dropping her off at a church, or hospital, or some place safe..

Again, thank you to everyone in trying to help and thank you to everyone showing your support! Please don't give up or lose hope, because that is easy to do. Please be grateful for what you have. I know what I don't have.

The truth is the truth and when the case is solved, it will be out there. Until then, please try to remain positive and hopeful as I remain confident the Ayla will return safely." - Justin DiPietro's statement to Waterville Police
http://www.wabi.tv/news/26342/ayla-reynolds-father-releases-second-statement

From reading the statement JP seems self centered and condescending. He doesn't appear to show any concern/emotion for Ayla- as if he knows she is fine. It was all about him- used I 13 times. Politely asked for her return: no pleading, desperation. Jmo

Statement:
"First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who's been involved in their continued efforts in finding my daughter, Ayla. A special thanks to the residents of Waterville that came together to offer a reward for information leading to Ayla's return. I am pleased with the amount of resources being expended from all the departments of law enforcement. Until now I have not participated in any interviews for I don't want to in any way hinder the investigation.

However, it is important that the people hear it from me personally that I have no idea what happened to Ayla and that I am not hiding. I have been in full cooperation with everyone in this effort, including not adding additional media hype.

I would never do anything to hurt my child. The questions of Ayla's arm or bruises or anything else being said are simply ludicrous. I would never want anyone to spend even a minute in my shoes. No should ever have to experience this. It has affected me in more ways than you can imagine.

I have to believe that Ayla is with somebody and I just want that person to find the courage to do the right thing and find a way to return her safely. Even if that means dropping her off at a church, or hospital, or some place safe..

Again, thank you to everyone in trying to help and thank you to everyone showing your support! Please don't give up or lose hope, because that is easy to do. Please be grateful for what you have. I know what I don't have.

The truth is the truth and when the case is solved, it will be out there. Until then, please try to remain positive and hopeful as I remain confident the Ayla will return safely." - Justin DiPietro's statement to Waterville Police

I'm sorry, but I don't for a nano second believe he wrote that from his own pen.

I'm not accusing anyone, but pullleeese:twocents:

I am not really interested in any written statements from anyone, unless they come from LE...

If this father had texts coming in saying someone would take the child, surely LE knows by now who sent them...and who those people know, etc...why is nothing happening in this case? How many enemies could this father or mother have made, that the child cannot be located, assuming both are innocent, or for that matter, even if one of them had a hand in it? I certainly have never known anyone who would hide a child...JMO

I agree clu, I can't recall a case where the child was hidden.

Hopefully they are still checking the texts and cross referencing all family and friends from both sides. Checking activity such as movements and bank transactions.

I really can't believe some average person could get away with hiding a child unless some underground adoption is concerned?

I, in my heart of hearts believe she is alive though.

I wish there was a NG smilie . . . she's talking Ayla.

I'm sorry, but I don't for a nano second believe he wrote that from his own pen.

I'm not accusing anyone, but pullleeese:twocents:

I don't understand. It doesn't read like what an attorney would write. Who do you think wrote it? (no disbelief/sarcasm intended. Interested in seeing your train of thought.)

campground? boy scout camp? suspect/POI?

awesome

Bombshell live, for those that want to watch

Daddy still in hiding, LE looking at a deserted boys camp, and other places

Urgent Cadaver dogs searching airport for missing baby Alya body.

Is this a new NG show or a repeat? I can't tell...

I wish there was a NG smilie . . . she's talking Ayla.

It could be this: :slap:

or this::saber:

maybe this::dramaqueen:

this::candle:
sometimes this::slapfight:

or this: :fencefall: or maybe this: :yesss:

Statement:
"First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who's been involved in their continued efforts in finding my daughter, Ayla. A special thanks to the residents of Waterville that came together to offer a reward for information leading to Ayla's return. I am pleased with the amount of resources being expended from all the departments of law enforcement. being expended Until now I have not participated in any interviews for I don't want to in any way hinder the investigation.

However,??? it is important that the people hear it from me personally that I have no idea what happened to Ayla and that I am not hiding. I have been in full cooperation with everyone in this effort, including not adding additional media hype.

I would never do anything to hurt my child. The questions of Ayla's arm or bruises or anything else being said are simply ludicrous. I don't think that is a normal choice of words for that age groupI would never want anyone to spend even a minute in my shoes. No should ever have to experience this. It has affected me in more ways than you can imagine.

He hadn't had her very long

Just to re quote and bbm by me the parts I find not that of a person his age unless they are deep in to college and or education. I may be assuming to much because I don't know him or his back ground, but not that many that age are that well written (except my son of course!):crazy:

I did a terrible job of quoting your post Yoda, i hope you understand what i was trying to convey. I will delete if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member