ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, possible ... and IF so, WHY would the "family circle" PROTECT this person ?

IMO ... Justin's family have NOT spoken up in defense of this missing baby, which is very "telling" ... and IF it was someone within the family circle, what took Justin sooooooooo long to talk to the media ? :waitasec:

WHO are they protecting ?

IMO ... it makes no sense ...

WHAT does make sense is IF you believe someone in your "circle" took the baby, then you need to tell LE -- and should have told them from the MINUTE the 9-1-1 call was made ...

MOO ...

I don't think the dad has been protecting anyone. And I don't think the kidnapper was necessarily from his side of the family. I think it is possible that someone tried to do mom a favor and steal her child back. And it may not have worked out too well. :mad:

Yes, possible ... and IF so, WHY would the "family circle" PROTECT this person ?

IMO ... Justin's family have NOT spoken up in defense of this missing baby, which is very "telling" ... and IF it was someone within the family circle, what took Justin sooooooooo long to talk to the media ? :waitasec:

WHO are they protecting ?

IMO ... it makes no sense ...

WHAT does make sense is IF you believe someone in your "circle" took the baby, then you need to tell LE -- and should have told them from the MINUTE the 9-1-1 call was made ...

MOO ...

We don't know what LE has been told by any member of this child's family, do we? I don't believe it is fair to leap to conclusions without a factual basis.

JMO

I'll be surprised if this is simply one parent hiding the baby from another. And even more surprised if Mom managed to sneak in and get Ayla or have someone do so. Somehow I picture a more confrontational, accusatory scene if she had gone up to retrieve Ayla, rather than cat-burlgar antics, JMO. I fear Ayla has been harmed by somone who was in the father's home as a friend or a resident.

I think that is very much a possibility. Sadly. I wonder about two people in particular. His sister's boyfriend, just because. No reason really, just because he may have been there that night. And also I am curious about how Dad's girlfriend felt about the baby/ Any resentment or jealousy?

But I also wonder if mom had a friend who decided to try and get her child back by doing a 'hot' burglary.

I'll be surprised if this is simply one parent hiding the baby from another. And even more surprised if Mom managed to sneak in and get Ayla or have someone do so. Somehow I picture a more confrontational, accusatory scene if she had gone up to retrieve Ayla, rather than cat-burlgar antics, JMO. I fear Ayla has been harmed by somone who was in the father's home as a friend or a resident.

I'm not ready to exclude all possibilities, more out of hope than anything else, but you're right and as more time keeps passing and no new developments, that scenario gets more and more likely.

I don't think the dad has been protecting anyone. And I don't think the kidnapper was necessarily from his side of the family. I think it is possible that someone tried to do mom a favor and steal her child back. And it may not have worked out too well. :mad:

ITA. Possibilities aren't just limited to the parents.

JMO

I hope LE has far more clues than we know of; I think of all of the other cases, when all of a sudden there was a great flurry of forensic activity, followed by nothing at all...do we know if cadaver dogs were ever brought into the house? I'd hate to think LE was operating on little more than a "hit" as in Lisa Irwin's case, with nothing more to back it up.

Was it ever confirmed if the baby was sleeping on an upper floor? Trying to picture her being taken, if a ladder would have had to been used, etc...just seems so unlikely, if she was upstairs, JMO...the house looks very small.

I can't find any photo of Alya wearing a sling! Help!

She does look very happy. Hoping there is more happiness for this beautiful little girl. A happy ending would be so welcomed for a change.

I 1 million percent agree with you. Just something good come out of this for a change.

People on this thread are talking about how its not important for people to bash about the mother being in rehab, but actually it is very important detail, however bashing how she speaks isn't. We need to know all we can find out about these parents just might be the key in solving the case. JMO :)

I hope LE has far more clues than we know of; I think of all of the other cases, when all of a sudden there was a great flurry of forensic activity, followed by nothing at all...do we know if cadaver dogs were ever brought into the house? I'd hate to think LE was operating on little more than a "hit" as in Lisa Irwin's case, with nothing more to back it up.

Was it ever confirmed if the baby was sleeping on an upper floor? Trying to picture her being taken, if a ladder would have had to been used, etc...just seems so unlikely, if she was upstairs, JMO...the house looks very small.

I saw that with Hailey Dunn and with Baby Lisa and Kyron....scads of forensics teams poring over the scene....and then crickets...:mad:

I think that is very much a possibility. Sadly. I wonder about two people in particular. His sister's boyfriend, just because. No reason really, just because he may have been there that night. And also I am curious about how Dad's girlfriend felt about the baby/ Any resentment or jealousy?

But I also wonder if mom had a friend who decided to try and get her child back by doing a 'hot' burglary.

I agree who knows any of either of their relatives or associates. I know with the mom I have wondered about a Aunt to Ayla/cousin to mom. She has been very vocally outspoken pointing fingers at dad and she has arrest record for helping husband escape his work release program from Dept of Correction. Not making accusations just agreeing one doesn't know the associations of anyone here and what willing to do.

OK I still can't find a recent photo of Ayla with the soft cast on or sling. She is reportedly taken wearing this sling. There must a photo of her from the holiday season taken by someone in the family. JMO

I was puzzled by upper floor attic thing and in earlier post in this thread posted picture of side of house. I don't see how possible had upper space other than storage, I think that info is wrong and what makes me wonder about the window removal more.

I was puzzled by upper floor attic thing and in earlier post in this thread posted picture of side of house. I don't see how possible had upper space other than storage, I think that info is wrong and what makes me wonder about the window removal more.

The attic bedrooms in those little New England cottages are barely like real bedrooms. They have very low ceilings and are mini-sized. Just like being in an attic. My husband grew up in a house just like that one in rural Massachusetts. His attic bedroom had a triangular shape in the ceiling. High in the middle and very low on the sides, much like an attic would have.

For two little toddlers it would be fine since they would only be there when asleep, most likely.

I was reading comments and something about dad had a party?
Has it been confirmed as to what type of party?
Big/small?
Drinking etc?
Who was at the party etc.

In Haleigh Cummings at first I also thought it was a custody parental kidnapping, but now we know it wasn't.
IMO, this isn't the case either.

I found this interesting in that he was very emotionless for someone who couldn't speak before because he was too emotional. He did relax later in the clip but was still quite rigid.

When asked 'What makes Ayla so special' all he could say was that she was his daughter or similar, nothing about her personality, her behaviours (like the dancing) etc.

When asked about what he was doing to help, he merely repeat the question as an answer in different ways, never once did he actually say one thing he was doing.

JMO

I can't pass judgement on the Dad at the moment, even with her broken arm, unless there is some more evidence of abuse. My daughter broke her arm at 7 months while we were over at a friend's house. Another baby pulled my daughter back from sitting and she hyperextended it. I felt horrible, just horrible and not once did the dr. or anyone question how it happened - but they very well could of. And I can imagine if that happened now, that I'm divorced from her dad, the outcome would be different.

What I find odd are his choice of words, almost like he has a suspicion of who may have taken her, which could be why he's not 'actively looking' and why there is no kidnapper alert.

Part of me thinks he has her staying with family somewhere far away, and it's a result of the mom wanting custody. He will wait until the whole custody thing passes. I guess what I'm saying is that he comes across seeming like he knows where she is and this interview today was only because he had been feeling the pressure.

My thoughts,too.

I agree, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that if a child goes missing on your watch, it doesn't matter what you say or do, either in front of camera's or on your own, you are for the most part guilty in the eyes of some until either something or someone completely clears you.

It's sad society has become like that.

Very sad but many times a child goes missing the last person is responsible:furious:.............Even a Parent......:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay