ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who watched her during the day? JD? He didn't work, apparently. So was he the full time caregiver?

There is another reason I can think of why 3 or 4 adults would cover for each other, and that is if they were involved in illegal activity, e.g., drugs. I've already mentioned this. But, I was also thinking of Trista's comment regarding Justin's claim that Ayla broke her arm while he was carrying her into the house with a bag of groceries. Trista couldn't understand why Justin was carrying Ayla because she can navigate stairs on her own.

My thought is...what if the adults in the household gave Ayla a drug to make her sleepy (and maybe gave some to the other kids, too, unless they were already asleep) so they could have "some adult time" (ala DB) and, while under the influence of that drug (off-balance and disoriented), Ayla continued to wander around the house and fell down the stairs. If that were the case, even though she "accidently" died in a fall, the adults would not want LE involved because of the drugs -- not only those in the house (they needed time to remove them) -- but also the drug in Ayla's system. Without a body, LE could not know that there were drugs in Ayla's system when she fell. Basically, in that scenario, all of the adults are culpable so they are all covering for THEMSELVES.

Who watched her during the day? JD? He didn't work, apparently. So was he the full time caregiver?

Good question. I am still trying to figure out what a mental health hygenist does and what sort of hours PD would work in such a role. :waitasec:

Sadly I think that even if they prove it is Ayla's blood, they do not have enough to arrest anyone. I fear that without a body (and maybe even with a body), someone is going to walk away free from this. If a cadaver dog hit at the Irwins couldn't get an arrest, then neither will blood evidence at the DiPietro's.

As a sidenote, I read somewhere that Courtney is in Florida vacationing and trying to get in some additional classes to help get into her master's program.

RBBM--Det. Klimpt, is there a MSM link for this, or can you point us to where it appeared in social media?

[/B]

RBBM--Det. Klimpt, is there a MSM link for this, or can you point us to where it appeared in social media?

Aaak, I am all over the place with my sleuthing, and unfortunately I do not recall where I read it. I WILL spent some time tonight trying to locate it for you. I think it was on the comment section of one of the newspaper articles. It seemed that it was written by a friend or someone that knew her fairly well. They said that she was trying to bring up her GPA and was taking a couple more classes. I don't remember if those classes were being taken in Florida or if she was just there for R&R before taking the classes. I remember them saying she was suning herself. I definitely read it and I feel it was the truth.

Thanks Det. K! I know it's hard to track back, especially with comments on various sites. Just think it might be another important piece of info if we can source it. :tyou:

Good question. I am still trying to figure out what a mental health hygenist does and what sort of hours PD would work in such a role. :waitasec:
Could it have been a misquote? I think she may be a dental health hygienist.

Thanks Det. K! I know it's hard to track back, especially with comments on various sites. Just think it might be another important piece of info if we can source it. :tyou:

I have also read the same comments, but didn't post because they were comments that were attached to MSn but not apart of the MSN article.

Since we don't have much info about the events of the day/evening in question...I would like to know when the gf & her child arrived at JD's house.
If they got there in the evening past the "time Ayla was put to bed", she could be told that Ayla is sleeping and not be aware if Ayla is actually there.
If something happened and sis knew about it or was part of it, having her "son sleep in bed with her" would be an easy out that she too didn't need to go into the room where Ayla was supposidly sleeping.

Lots of what ifs...
JAT

Thanks for the cnn link fearless. That article says LE suspect ayla was sleeping alone in a first floor bedroom but that two other children were said by adults to have been in the home. It also states the bedroom is normally shared by ayla and her cousin.

This is a different acount than I have heard previously. Am I losing it here?

By this account aylea was alone in that room. This gives more legs to the theory held by some that ayla was not even there that evening imo.

Like minds bugsmom :)

Thanks for the cnn link fearless. That article says LE suspect ayla was sleeping alone in a first floor bedroom but that two other children were said by adults to have been in the home. It also states the bedroom is normally shared by ayla and her cousin.

This is a different acount than I have heard previously. Am I losing it here?

By this account aylea was alone in that room. This gives more legs to the theory held by some that ayla was not even there that evening imo.

Remember the story that Angela Harry ----Justin's blogger gave about why they were all sleeping where. I still believe she was Justin's press release person to paint the picture the way it was given to LE and to attempt to sway the public.

Oh this poor child. I was shocked by the news I heard today. I really feel like she fell down those basement stairs. But why wouldn't they call 911? They were under the influence or something. On the edge of my seat waiting to hear the results of the DNA test on the blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell