ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlook me if this has already been covered but I haven't been able to find it.

Does anyone know when PD left her home that evening?

It hasn't been reported when she left or returned or where she went.

There is no reason I know of why processing this blood would take more than a month. And, why did LE chose to release this info now instead of when it was first found?

I dont think we have goten the story about PDs exact whereabouts. Sure would love to know what this weeks story will be about that. :angel:

May I say what a welcome addition you are to this group, buggsmom?

Nice catch mom. Retro night huh?

Overlook me if this has already been covered but I haven't been able to find it.

That has not been answered yet, AFAIK. I would really like to hear the answer though.

Oh this poor child. I was shocked by the news I heard today. I really feel like she fell down those basement stairs. But why wouldn't they call 911? They were under the influence or something. On the edge of my seat waiting to hear the results of the DNA test on the blood.

It's possible she fell downstairs in the night and they were all passed out. The other children really might have been in bed with their mothers.

But with Ayla alone in her room - and Trista said she slept in a small bed, not a crib - she could have left the room at any time in the night and fallen down the stairs. That disturbs me. Why didn't they just move the gate to the door of her room at night? Or duh - bought an extra gate?

It's also possible that she climbed over the gate and fell that way. I don't think so because Ms. Harry said on her blog (quoted in MSM) that Justin broke the gate in the morning. It makes more sense if the gate was already broken and that's why the child fell. The story about breaking the gate might be a cover-up so that LE would think they had a safe gate guarding the stairs all night.

We may never know exactly what happened unless someone flips and makes a deal. I'm thinking the girlfriend might speak up since her sister is in trouble for drugs and she wants to keep custody of her child (if she stays out of jail, that is).

I don't think anyone knows how long she had been gone if was 24 hrs, 2 days. 2 weeks ........this is a very secretive family.

Blood found in missing toddler's home
by Amy Calder, KJ staff writer

Nothing much new, but this quote. Also McCausland saying the adults' story "doesn't pass the straight-face test.":

' “There were three adults in the home, and their version of events is not backed up by any forensic evidence that we have located,” McCausland said Saturday, after the vigil had ended.'

(ETA: Photos from vigil below story too.)

I'm glad LE finally had pity on the Reynolds family, who seemed to be the focus of so much speculation, and instead drew our attention back to the obvious crime scene.

There is no reason I know of why processing this blood would take more than a month. And, why did LE chose to release this info now instead of when it was first found?

Agree, the timing is odd. Coincides with the vigil and more importantly with JDs visit to police station where I feel he was confronted with some tough questions.

I can only assume LE was less than impressed with his answers. Hence they are applying pressure by releasing this stuff now as oposed to yesterday or last week.

May I say what a welcome addition you are to this group, buggsmom?

Nice catch mom. Retro night huh?

Will have to wait patiently until LE release more info to put the whole puzzle together.
The shed, neighbors noises, hotel, nightclub, whereabouts, truths...so many missing pieces for this precious missing child.

Agree, the timing is odd. Coincides with the vigil and more importantly with JDs visit to police station where I feel he was confronted with some tough questions.

I can only assume LE was less than impressed with his answers. Hence they are applying pressure by releasing this stuff now as oposed to yesterday or last week.

Has he been at the police station recently? I must have missed that -- do you have a link? TIA!

They have known about the blood since Dec 24th. That was a long time ago. Why are they discussing it in public NOW?

I would suspect that they waited until they knew who's blood it was. And while of course none of us know whether Ayla's blood might have been found in the the basement, the people in the house do know that. I think LE is
racheting up pressure,watching to see how people react, maybe hoping
someone will crack with the ongoing media attention. Hopefully, someone will.

Was his visit to the police station today. I read the article but I understood it that visit took place sometime ago. I've read articles so fast today, it is a whirl. Does anyone have link to that article? TIA

Has he been at the police station recently? I must have missed that -- do you have a link? TIA!

Daisy, I am so sorry I cannot figuer out to link stuff on this android tablet. I will do a google search for some of the articles we were reading earlier today about this and draw you a map tho, if thats okay.

Btw, if anyone is familiar with this tablet websurfing thing and can show me how to cut paste copy and link, please please ppretty pleease DO pm me.

Here's the story from today, but it doesn't say when Justin was last at the police station. It could have been weeks ago for all we know. I suspect they showed him these pictures right after the search of the house.

Multiple law enforcement sources also told Team 5 Investigates that Reynolds’ father left the police station when he was shown crime scene photos of luminol-enhanced blood stains taken at the home.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/30322519/detail.html#ixzz1koS3vA8K

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/30322519/detail.html

Authorities said the crime lab is still working to determine whose blood it is, and how long it had been in the basement.

Multiple law enforcement sources also told Team 5 Investigates that Reynolds’ father left the police station when he was shown crime scene photos of luminol-enhanced blood stains taken at the home.

DiPietro did not return several phone calls from WCVB-TV. In previous weeks he has said publicly, “I would never do anything to hurt my child.”

(might be the link you are looking for)

The boston channel. Com, channel 5 discusses multiple le sources stating that JD walked out of police station when confronted.

Still looking for the particular aricle I read that stated it was today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper