ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that LE has released some info. and even stated that it was to attempt to obtain leads from the public. I am wondering if the 911 call might be released soon.

If Ayla really was put to bed alone in the room that night, it could have been because
she was injured and they didnt want the other kids to bother her, or worse to think, they didnt want her crying to bother the other kids.

Wow! I've been gone a couple of weeks due to a terrible bug (computer, that is). And, sad to say, this case is progressing just like I thought it would. Sheesh.

I disagree. Actual blood evidence... if there is a lot of it, and if it is proven to be Ayla's blood, is a LOT more reliable than one hit by a cadaver dog. The problem is they have to be able to prove who did it.

Cadaver dogs can be a big help, but knowing that they also hit on things other than dead bodies, and since it did not lead to FINDING a dead body, well... that is not substantial enough to get a warrant for an arrest.
Sorry.

Correction: Cadaver dogs are trained to scent specifically for decomp/cadavers. They are trained to not hit on "regular blood" such as blood drops from accidents, tampons, etc. With that said, it also depends on the dogs used in any searches. Are the dogs specifically trained as a blood or cadaver dog? For the most part, and I am assuming this, if cadaver dogs are/were used then they would only trail after hitting on cadaver. They have not released any information to say that cadaver dogs made any hits.

A new update on Trista's website for Ayla says she is processing new info and will release an update later.

Angela Harry is no longer blogging but she is still commenting on her blog page.

She made a comment at Sat, 28 Jan 2012 10:01 ......that would have been just before the LE release. Let's stay tuned for another comment.

I highlighted the word loving in your post.

I agree a loving parent would call 911, but would a parent who did not want the child in the first place, and didn't want to pay child support?

I agree. Ayla had just come into his life. He had not been involved with her at all until she was in Trista's sister's care so that Trista could be in rehab. He had not "bonded" with Ayla and most likely did not have the patience and experience needed to really take the proper care of her, JMO. I don't think that the broken gate has anything to do with Ayla's disappearance. The only reason I can think of that would make a parent decide to make an accident look like a crime is that it wasn't an accident to begin with.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/28/justice/maine-missing-toddler/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

Police now say that Ayla was alone in the bedroom the night before she was reported missing, even though relatives have told CNN her younger cousin normally slept in the same room.

In addition to Ayla and her father, two other adults and two other children were in the house on the night of December 16, according to authorities. They were Justin DiPietro's girlfriend and her young son, plus Ayla's aunt and her toddler. The latter two also live in the house.

The two other children are thought to have slept in a different bedroom than Ayla, and police believe Ayla's aunt was with them, according to McCausland.

I thought this was a pretty strange comment. That the aunt was thought to be with the two other children (inc gf's son) and not Ayla.

Diana

Odd indeed. Upthread poster said angela harry since removed blog offered some sort of version of event similar in attempt to do a " soft" introduction of this info. I tend to agree with that poster.

The whole sleeping arrangements thing makes zero sense. :cow:

Wonder if LE has the results on testing the blood, but they have a reason for disclosing only this much, for now. Could be they feel it might shake up a few who knew but are protecting someone.

MOO

More from same article.....

“This is my prayer – that she’s found alive,” said Selena Johnson of Augusta, sister of Justin DiPietro’s mother, Phoebe DiPietro.

Johnson learned about the blood in the basement at the vigil.

“I don’t know how to feel, other than that I really want to talk to my family,” she said tearfully. She and her sister were later seen hugging.

She added that her sister’s advice to her was not to read the news reports about Ayla’s disappearance.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/28/justice/maine-missing-toddler/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

Police now say that Ayla was alone in the bedroom the night before she was reported missing, even though relatives have told CNN her younger cousin normally slept in the same room.

In addition to Ayla and her father, two other adults and two other children were in the house on the night of December 16, according to authorities. They were Justin DiPietro's girlfriend and her young son, plus Ayla's aunt and her toddler. The latter two also live in the house.

The two other children are thought to have slept in a different bedroom than Ayla, and police believe Ayla's aunt was with them, according to McCausland.

I thought this was a pretty strange comment. That the aunt was thought to be with the two other children (inc gf's son) and not Ayla.

Diana

Yet another version of the sleeping arraingements! I wonder if this is true. Maybe something had already happened that evening and ED was trying to shield the other two children so they wouldn't witness anything. All MOO.

Musical houses (PD) musical beds and a whole lot of dancin round the truth.

Things are not looking good for the D crew.

Diana

With this information that we are now receiving that Ayla was in a bedroom alone and that she slept in a toddler bed makes me think that the door was closed so that she could not go out of the room. I would not be surprised to learn that there were no nightlights in the room either. She was most likely alone in the dark and kicking up a fuss. He most likely "lost it" when she would not stop crying. I'm thinking that this is one reason that the other toddler was with his mother, Ayla's aunt.

More from same article.....

“This is my prayer – that she’s found alive,” said Selena Johnson of Augusta, sister of Justin DiPietro’s mother, Phoebe DiPietro.

Johnson learned about the blood in the basement at the vigil.

“I don’t know how to feel, other than that I really want to talk to my family,” she said tearfully. She and her sister were later seen hugging.

She added that her sister’s advice to her was not to read the news reports about Ayla’s disappearance.

Someone needs to let Phoebe know that ignoring pesky lttle facts like blood does not make them go away.

Sorry, I need to reign in my temper for a few lest bannable thoughts come flying from my fingertip.

“I’m not going to answer any questions about it, but I will say this: If there was something there, I don’t think I’d be standing here with you right now,” he said.
I really don't know what to this about this guy. He comes across so arrogant. Does he think he's pulled off the perfect cover-up OR is he really innocent of any wrong doing? <sigh> There is just no way that I can believe an intruder came in and snatched that beautiful baby. It has to be someone in the family to blame.

Overlook me if this has already been covered but I haven't been able to find it.

Does anyone know when PD left her home that evening?

CNN Transcripts from Police Search Nearby Dumpsters in the Ayla Reynolds Case

Aired December 20, 2011 - 20:00 ET

KEN ALTSHULER, WGAN RADIO (via telephone): Nancy, that`s correct. Two vehicles were towed from his house. Police have not said why. They have focused in the garage. Dogs have been sniffing. They don`t say they`re cadaver dogs. But it looks like they`re looking for evidence while they are searching the dumpsters at the Champion Fitness nightclub and the Comfort Inn...

Curious why these 2 places were chosen. Could it be that PD's mystery whereabouts were at the Comfort Inn? Looking at a map of the area, it looks like there are other closer businesses (restaurants...) that might have dumpsters but haven't heard mention of others searched.

tidbit...The Champions nightclub - Friday 9pm -1am Retro Night. Could that be a local hangout for any of them? Dec. 16th?

JAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member