ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DId Justin only find out about the blood yesterday? Or am i reading this wrong?

Portland television station WMTW reported Saturday that DiPietro was told about the blood by investigators and he left the police station when he was shown crime scene photos of blood stains in the home that were made visible with the chemical luminol.

McCausland said Saturday he couldn't confirm that account.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/police-found-blood_2012-01-28.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

If the other women in the house are lying about what happened, they can be arrested and lose their children too. JMO Just read about this possiblilty "out there".

Portland television station WMTW reported Saturday that DiPietro was told about the blood by investigators and he left the police station when he was shown crime scene photos of blood stains in the home that were made visible with the chemical luminol.

McCausland said Saturday he couldn't confirm that account.

BBM: Thanks Donjeta for catching this ... I missed it earlier when I read the article.

Hmmm ... made me think about Justin's "cat and mouse game" that he tried to play with LE regarding his polygraph results ... LE knows what they told Justin about the results ... and LE knows when and what Justin was told about the blood in the basement ...

And it is just a matter of time that Justin will slip up ...

MOO ...

In full agreement.

If the other women in the house are lying about what happened, they can be arrested and lose their children too. JMO Just read about this possiblilty "out there".

Not if one of them is smart and comes forward and gets immunity.

Not if one of them is smart and comes forward and gets immunity.

One of them is out of state. I'm not feeling very good about this at all. Police have called foul play on this case, and now they are revealing more bits of info. Why now? They don't have the results back yet, how can this help the case?

One of them is out of state. I'm not feeling very good about this at all. Police have called foul play on this case, and now they are revealing more bits of info. Why now? They don't have the results back yet, how can this help the case?

It has not been confirmed by the MSM IF Courtney is out of state ... this "info" was posted in the social media sites but not yet confirmed.

JMO ... but I think LE has MORE than they are releasing ... and JMO but I think they need to find Ayla, and I do not believe she is alive :(:(:(

JMO ... but I think that the SOME of the results are coming back and LE knows that the results are not matching the STORIES of the 3 adults that were in the home that night ...

I think it helps that LE is releasing info to the public -- and maybe LE is "calculating" their release of info ... the "perp" WILL slip up ... the "pressure is on" ... It's just a matter of time that maybe some lips will "loosen up" ...

And I am very optimistic that this case will be solved ... I don't know why but I just feel that way, and I have felt this way from the beginning ... and there will be Justice for Ayla !

MOO ...

About to release a statement on Trista's site for Ayla. It will tell a bit more. With approval of MSP.

Thank You! So now we have it from MSM that Justin showed up just 30 minutes before the Vigil ended. Where was he that he couldn't get there at the start?
Maybe his tardiness was influenced by the article by Amy Calder: Bring Ayla Back, Morning Sentinel, 1-28-12.
She said in so many words that she will be looking for, and into the eyes of, the person who knows where Ayla is.

We know that Justin arrived at the vigil LATE...do we know if PD or ED were in attendance? I have only seen pics of PD sister and Justin in attendance.

Good questions...I was wondering if PD and/or ED were there, too? Did anyone see if they were there in the videos?
TIA

Because they hope more people will come forward to report what the DiPietros did or said in the days following the disappearance. Someone might have seen or heard something important but not realize it. Or maybe there's even a third or fourth version of the story that the family is telling that might have a real clue in it.

Good questions...I was wondering if PD and/or ED were there, too? Did anyone see if they were there in the videos?
TIA

Phoebe was there with her Sister and they did interview with the sister. No mention of ED being there. ED has remained totally invisible from the beginning.

I am not good at putting the links in. Tried to put the one that talked about the vigil. In the article, it stated that the vigil started at noon. It stated that Trista was on her cell phone at 1:23 pm and that Justin showed up a short time later. So I guess he was not planning on attending the vigil until she called. The vigil lasted about 2 hours from the article so Justin was only there about 30 min. Wonder if his mother was there the entire time?

Just my angry thought process and hypothesis----

How close is the DiP family? I mean, if my sister is spending the night at my house with her kid, and mom is letting us live in a house in her name while she sleeps elsewhere regularly... I was under the assumption, this family was relatively close. Closer than I am with my family as none of us have lived under the same roof for 25 years or so.

That being said- I wanted to ask someone close to that family, where does the brother stand in this family--who in the family is he hanging out with?...does he come over and watch cable now and then?... I ask because online they are adamant that Vear and Justin had never met--yet dude is a looong-time friend of Justins brother???

I could care less if this Vear guy respects and writes convicted criminals-- but what I don't like is Justin hugging him and showing up last minute--he thinks Ayla is dead, but doesn't have the balls as a man to say the truth. So typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper