ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I am thinking since that obsessive fan admited to being a friend of Justin if he got the date from Justin? Could that have been when Justin was shown the photos and told his friend?

That's what I thought too. The police could have wanted to question the family about the blood right away to get some pressure going, and also sometimes it's a lot harder to get them come down to the station for interviews later when the initial excitement is over and they've figured out that they better shut up.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/28/justice/maine-missing-toddler/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

Police now say that Ayla was alone in the bedroom the night before she was reported missing, even though relatives have told CNN her younger cousin normally slept in the same room.

In addition to Ayla and her father, two other adults and two other children were in the house on the night of December 16, according to authorities. They were Justin DiPietro's girlfriend and her young son, plus Ayla's aunt and her toddler. The latter two also live in the house.

The two other children are thought to have slept in a different bedroom than Ayla, and police believe Ayla's aunt was with them, according to McCausland.

I thought this was a pretty strange comment. That the aunt was thought to be with the two other children (inc gf's son) and not Ayla.

Diana

Innocent explanation: Boyfriend and girlfriend meeting up again after being separated are wanting to have some private adult time with any kids bothering them.

Not so innocent explanation: BF and GF had a dead toddler to get rid of and needed a sitter.

The stories changing doesn't sound too good.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Repo...olds-home.html

“I’m not going to answer any questions about it, but I will say this: If there was something there, I don’t think I’d be standing here with you right now,” he said.

I'm thinking he might not be standing very much longer.

Um hm, so the police are lying?
The police said that the blood was not visible to the naked eye so if there was not very much of it I suppose it can be innocently explained. But he comes off a bit arrogant there. I haven't been arrested yet so it means I did nothing. Like there aren't any number of criminals who haven't been arrested yet.

I find it interesting that this info came out the same day he and Trista chose to make their first public appearance together (did he choose to be seen with the grieving mother to have some of that aura rub on him?).

More from same article.....

“This is my prayer – that she’s found alive,” said Selena Johnson of Augusta, sister of Justin DiPietro’s mother, Phoebe DiPietro.

Johnson learned about the blood in the basement at the vigil.

“I don’t know how to feel, other than that I really want to talk to my family,” she said tearfully. She and her sister were later seen hugging.

She added that her sister’s advice to her was not to read the news reports about Ayla’s disappearance.

ostrich_head_in_sand.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/28/justice/maine-missing-toddler/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

McCausland said authorities felt they should reveal the information about the blood discovery now, because "we need information from the public, and we think this might help."

"The public needs to understand we're frustrated, and no closer to finding Ayla than we were ... December 17," he said.

Diana

That's pretty depressing. No closer to finding Ayla... so someone might think they got away with it.

I've been deliberating whether a small child could exert enough force to break a gate, say if the child had been given a drug which put her off balance. It probably depends on what type of gate was in place. Initially, I thought of the spring-tension gates. Other posters mentioned gates that are mounted to the wall on each side. I've also seen retracting gates that are secured with a hook on one side. Could a small child who goes off balance and stumbles into the gate exert enough force to break it, perhaps if she were running when she lost her balance? I'm thinking of the possibility that the account of Justin breaking the gate was fabricated to cover the "fact" that a drugged Ayla broke through the gate and tumbled down the stairs to her death.

Just speculating. ThoughtFox, I agree that it would make a lot more sense to put gates up to the rooms where the children were sleeping.

If a small child Ayla's size can break a gate it is a completely useless and unsecure and downright dangerous gate that should be banned for safety reasons. JMO.

Over on the Little Light of Maine page, Angela responds about the blood finding. She claims she knew about it and that it is just a tiny drop.

Another thing she says that I'm really curious about is that Justin is the only family member that she knows. How can that be? How can she have known Justin since he was 8 and not know his brother, sister, mother, etc.? Something is hinky there.

Who is this person you are calling an obsessed fan? Is it the Bob Vear guy? I've sleuthed him an he seems ok so far; a married guy in his 50's.

Over on the Little Light of Maine page, Angela responds about the blood finding. She claims she knew about it and that it is just a tiny drop.

Another thing she says that I'm really curious about is that Justin is the only family member that she knows. How can that be? How can she have known Justin since he was 8 and not know his brother, sister, mother, etc.? Something is hinky there.

Who is this person you are calling an obsessed fan? Is it the Bob Vear guy? I've sleuthed him an he seems ok so far; a married guy in his 50's.

I think that Vear is just another mouthpiece for Justin to get info. out, the same way he has tried to do with Angela Harry...perhaps public relations person is the more politically correct term than mouthpiece.

I have had at least 10 different types of gates over the past 15+ years. For kids and dogs. They were all only effective if the user followed the instructions exactly. And everyone in the house has to know how to secure them properly, especially the tension mounted ones.

Am I wrong in thinkig that only a judge can enforce a gag order? I mean LE can ask you not to share certain things but they cant keep you from doing it can they?

Dang it looks like I am too slow, and she has already taken down her replies.

Dang it looks like I am too slow, and she has already taken down her replies.

Wow, I got it just in a nick of time. I should have copied it, darn. It was mostly one of her long boring paragraphs saying pretty much of nothing. Mostly she was whining about how mean everyone is to her. I think she is a bit of a kook.

Wow, I got it just in a nick of time. I should have copied it, darn. It was mostly one of her long boring paragraphs saying pretty much of nothing. Mostly she was whining about how mean everyone is to her. I think she is a bit of a kook.

Did she say anything about the blood found in the basement?

I'm interested in when was the last time somebody outside the family has seen Ayla too. I think there is a reason for that missed Dr's appointment. I think it's very convenient that PD was not in the house the night Ayla supposedly went missing. I am not convinced that whatever happened to Ayla happened on the night of the 16th. :waitasec:

I wonder if LE needs help from the public, i.e re: Justin...now that they have put it out there that they seem to believe that Ayla came to harm within the home, maybe someone knows of his habits, places he goes or might go to in an emergency situation, things like that? What else can the public do to help that they have not been doing already, i.e. keeping an eye out for Ayla? Of course now it seems more like LE needs help in finding her body, if I am reading them correctly...not as in "sightings" of Ayla.

With how quiet LE has been until now, I don't think they came out today and spoke in haste about the blood, I think they know full well that the amount is probably conducive to bad news for Ayla, and that they believe it will prove to be hers.

That post also said towards the end, that the truth was "we knew about the blood four weeks ago, it's a small amount and no big deal"
When asked why she would blog that she knew about the blood 4 wks. ago while the mom did not, she deleted both posts then edited hers to leave that info. out, then reposted, and now deleted it again. How rude that she knew about the blood 4 wks. ago while Ayla's mom did not. Who told her that info.?
JD would tell her but not Ayla's mom.
Unbelievable.

In the Boston.com article Vear also said "It is possibly nothing more than somebody cut themselves shaving in the house". Who would have shaved in the basement? Justin hadn't looked like he had shaven in awhile when his photo was taken soon after Ayla was reported missing. JMO.

I feel certain that whatever "Angie" and "Vear" know about the blood, they know from Justin...so how reliable is that...

I feel certain that whatever "Angie" and "Vear" know about the blood, they know from Justin...so how reliable is that...

ino, it's the fact that he's telling these things to everyone but Ayla's mom. :banghead:

ino, it's the fact that he's telling these things to everyone but Ayla's mom. :banghead:

But I am not sure it is his responsibility to tell Trista about the blood in his basement. I would think that was up to the police to tell her that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper