ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows for sure. That is not something LE has ever divulged publicly. My thoughts are similar to yours, however, there is compelling evidence that may suggest otherwise that has been publicly noted.
1. He did not show up with Ayla at a Dec 12 doctor appt
2. He sent texts prior to Dec 16 of fears she could be "taken"
Also, all 4 certainly would have knowledge that they had not seen her prior to Dec 16th, however, since that is the recorded date abducted they have to go with that date in their pleas. In the meantime, the newest plea from McClausand kind of "insinuated" that (and don't quote me on this)...but his words were to the effect that -of the three in the home, someone knows something and there is also another out there who may know , as well - I got that impression he was talking to the Waterville 3 AND PD.

Agreed and don't forget he had suddenly refused to put Ayla on the phone with TR about a week-ish prior to her disappearance.

I've always thought the text thing so strange. Who normally has fears their child would be kidnapped other than in the general sense? In what appears to be the scenario of his life, if he in reality had that fear I'd think it would have to only be from TR herself given the circumstances so why voice it to her?
The only other scenarios for that type of fear would be irrationality and mental illness OR some sort of lifestyle choice that would expose oneself to criminal activities like drugs.

Put them all together though, no shows at dr(s) visits, no putting Ayla on the phone as had been doing, and the poor attempt at mentally foreshadowing the event to come. I think she was gone 5 to 7 days prior.

If its current I am glad as it would seem this active news weekend has indeed rachetted up the pressure on the household members. It is my fervent hope that all the eyes upon them, those of the press, their neighbors, a nation, are making them squirm.

The club ? I must have missed something ? :blushing:

ding ding ding, we have a winner. I was just JUST testing you all. I was playing a game, where you have too many tabs open to unsolved mysteries and just threw a random clue out to see who was REALLY paying attention...

SO SORRY. wrong thread. Michelle Parker it was. :floorlaugh::banghead::blushing:

NG says a neighbor's home was searched for Ayla's body. One of the homes across the street.

Nancy race covering Ayla, missing long before dad reported her, neighbors house across the street searched, GF (sleep over) 2002 car searched for blood evidence as was Justin's.

NG: The gf's car was impounded and searched for blood evidence.

GF car was impounded.
From the beginning this was a homecide investigation!

Courtney Roberts on and off GF of Justin
Community knows what happened???
and house across the street?

LE will not tell who took poly and said Justin took one and LE says he knows how he did.
He claims he 'smoked it'............LE still suspicious, he probably DID NOT pass the poly.

No tresspassing sign hammered to a tree by grandma (reminds me of CAnthony with a hammer)
who just happens to have a NEW 'no trespassing' sign around? JMOO

Is/was there a new search? Or is only NG saying this?

Reading the earlier convo about TR and custody, I think it's unfair to say the child was "ripped" from her. It may not have been a traumatic experience at all, because she did have visits with him prior. Also, it's reported that Ayla was "kicking and screaming" but in all likelihood, she could have been upset by the Aunt and Grandmother's demeanor and just by the fact that cops were there. I'm pretty sure they didn't cheerfully hand her off.

Initially, both TR and JD referred to this situation as an agreement. I *think* Matt Lauer on the Today Show was one of the first to clarify if it was an agreement or a removal by DHHS.

All of these links are references to this custody arrangement being an agreement:

Reynolds, who lives 75 miles away in South Portland, claimed she and DiPietro had an agreement that he would take care of Ayla when she entered a 10-day rehabilitation program in October for an alcohol issue. Other media reports have suggested that child welfare services removed Ayla from her home and gave her to DiPietro when Reynolds entered the program, which she completed.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45814...-mom-missing-maine-tot-begs-dad/#.Tynlsfk_I3w

According to police, Ayla's parents agreed that father Justin DiPietro would take custody of the toddler if mother Trista Reynolds entered rehabilitation for substance abuse. The record also indicates an intermediate step in the transfer: For several days in mid-October, Ayla stayed with her maternal grandmother and aunt in Lewiston.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/police-log-offers-insight-into-custody-questions_2011-12-30.html

"Ayla was in my sole custody at the time of her disappearance per agreement between her mother and I, because she was unable to care for Ayla," he said in the statement, his first public comment since he reported Ayla missing. "I have shared every piece of information with the police."

Read On ABC News Radio: http://abcnewsradioonline.com/national-news/tag/ayla-reynolds#ixzz1lBTI4YxQ

As I have shared before, I volunteer with CASA (court appointed special advocate) and I have seen more removals than I can count. ANY time there's a family team meeting, parents are given service plans which detail what they need to do before they can get their children back. I firmly believe that JD did not turn Ayla over to TR on Oct 22 because TR had not completed what she needed to. That would also explain why DHHS nor any other agency intervened on her behalf. DHHS will not comment on this case, so everything we know about custody has come from TR and family. I AM NOT bashing her, I think she's pretty much ruled out as a suspect BUT I do not think she's being truthful about the circumstances of Ayla's removal. If she were being truthful, her timeline would not have been uncovered or leaked, she would have released it. JMO Please remove anything that's not allowed!

JD would have had access to Ayla at some point, regardless of what TR wanted or didn't want. So to me, it doesn't really matter under what circumstances he had her at the time she went "missing."

The more I see these clips of JD from the past few weeks, the more I see him as false, that is JMO.

JD would have had access to Ayla at some point, regardless of what TR wanted or didn't want. So to me, it doesn't really matter under what circumstances he had her at the time she went "missing."

The more I see these clips of JD from the past few weeks, the more I see him as false, that is JMO.

Agree. Unless the prior abuse alleged by TR and family was documented and reported to DHHS. At that point, his visits would have likely been supervised at least for some period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3