ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what the laws are in Maine but I do know in many states, if a child is removed from the custodial parents home (for whatever the reason), DFS will always go to the non-custodial parent first to house the child, no matter the wishes of the custodial parent. If there is no history of abuse with the non-custodial parent, DFS will place in their custody before any sister, grandmother, etc.

True. My response was to a post which stated that trista clearly said she gave ayla to jd before going to rehab and then changed her story later. I was disagreeing with that assessment. Imo trista's story is one of the few in this case that has not substantially changed as this case has progressed.

Perhaps this has been mentioned and discussed here before, but I don't remember it. The BL case opened my eyes about how cell phone pings can be traced. I don't know if this is common knowledge amongst the younger crowd or not. If it is, then likely they leave their phones at home during a criminal act.

I was thinking that probably (hopefully) LE has looked at the cell phone records from all POI's and even the pings of their phones on the night in question and even prior to that night. If Ayla was disposed of by car, then likely it was a distance away and that could be found by the pings, right? Is it possible that LE has this information and has even presented it to the POI's?

The two cars that were at the home have been checked out by LE. We don't know what if anything was found in them. We don't know if Lance's car or Phoebe's car (if she has another one or if Justin uses hers) was checked out.

There is just so much we don't know about what LE knows. They may even have enough to know for sure that Ayla died in the house, but they don't know which person did it. Thus, no arrest.

Just thinking out loud.

P.S. Is anyone on here talking about BV having a record as a pedophile?

I am blissfully unaware of any such talk det.klimpt. care to elaborate down in the parking lot? Not sure it would be allowed up here.

"We are going under the premise that little Ayla was there that night," McCausland told Grace at one point.

Holy crapola. Parking lot discussion. Breaking news.

Where's the parking lot ??

Down in the last section of threads here, the second thread, under "Jury Room"...it is a members-only section. We can't discuss things here that come up down there.

Down in the last section of threads here, the second thread, under "Jury Room"...it is a members-only section. We can't discuss things here that come up down there.

Thanks for trying to help ... I can't seem to find 'Jury Room" must be looking in the wrong place :banghead:

Yahoo basically basing an article on what we've been contemplating in the last little while:
<modsnip>

Yahoo basically basing an article on what we've been contemplating in the last little while:
<modsnip>

This article is from Yahoo's version of CNN's "iReport" so it doesn't quite meet our standards for MSM. If you Google "yahoo news ayla reynolds" it will pop up first, though!

This article is from Yahoo's version of CNN's "iReport" so it doesn't quite meet our standards for MSM. If you Google "yahoo news ayla reynolds" it will pop up first, though!

thanks, yep that is my thoughts also.:furious:

Is there wrong information in that article?

This is my opinion but I would not be surprised if he had intended on getting rid of that precious baby all along! Especially since he did not want her to be his from the beginning.

This is my opinion but I would not be surprised if he had intended on getting rid of that precious baby all along! Especially since he did not want her to be his from the beginning.

I would be surprised. I could be wrong, but I do not believe her ever intended to kill Ayla. I really think that his mother pushed him into taking custody. He might have been ambivalent, but not purposely homicidal, imo. I think she Od'ed or fell down the stairs, or perhaps he slapped her too hard for messing her pants. But I don't think it was premeditated. Maybe I just cannot accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3