DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be the way the article was written then. Especially the heading:

Ayla case puts police spokesman in spotlight
TV host Nancy Grace among many who want answers from Steve McCausland

Actually, NG was pretty respectful of McCausland, in a NG fashion. She would say stuff like "we've been told there were SWIRLS of blood, evidence of a clean up. Can you confirm?" McCausland just calmly stood his ground and said "we're not going to get into certain details while the investigation is ongoing. We've said there was blood in the basement and that blood was Ayla's" (all paraphrased). NG would say I understand and in a few minutes, would rephrase the same question and get the same response. But it wasn't confrontational at all. McCausland appeared very professional and maybe slightly bemused. NG is usually pretty LE friendly and doesn't terrorize LE guests like she does her unleashed lawyers. All MOO

Trista went into rehab October 13th. When did she actually get out and when was she deemed able to care for her children again ?

Trista went into rehab October 13th. When did she actually get out and when was she deemed able to care for her children again ?

I read that she was only in rehab for about one week. I don't know when or if she was deemed able to take her child back or not. Do they do that automatically?

Trista has, many times, clearly stated that SHE made arrangements with Justin to take care of Ayla ~ then there is the DCFS story after the fact. I don't know what exactly happened, but I found it very odd that Trista mistrusted Justin with Ayla after seeing her bruised and battered coming home from visits with him. I also found it very odd that child services would intervene on Justins behalf ESPECIALLY if the bruises and such had been reported by Trista. Regardless as to how it came about ~ bottom line is Ayla ended up somewhere that she has disappeared from ~ where the heck is Ayla NOW!!!

I must respectfully disagree. Trista has maintained from day one that JD "took" custody of ayla from trista's sister and that she was unhappy about that. Later the details of dcfs mediation and le accompanying jd to the sister's home for the removal were divulged. Again trista has never wavered from the stance that her sister was her choice to have physical custody during her brief stay in rehab and that she felt tricked and betrayed by dcfs about being coerced into agreeing to let ayla stay in jds care.

If there was blood found in the fathers home it is safe to say that the Father most likely did it. And to be honest his falling down the steps story doesn't add up to me bc if he fell on her she would have had more injuries!

i google mapped the "club" and then pressed current traffic... right in front of that club its bright RED symbolizing a complete stop/back up... please oh please let this be the beginning to the end----

ahhh when I zoom in, it switches to yellow, maybe not as serious as I thought... no link from the Smiths to this building yet eh?...sigh..I am so hopeful.

Kate? I think this was meant to go elsewhere but I'll be darned if I know where.

It has picqued my curiousity tho. If you get a sec please share which thread/case this pertains to tia

i google mapped the "club" and then pressed current traffic... right in front of that club its bright RED symbolizing a complete stop/back up... please oh please let this be the beginning to the end----

ahhh when I zoom in, it switches to yellow, maybe not as serious as I thought... no link from the Smiths to this building yet eh?...sigh..I am so hopeful.

The club ? I must have missed something ? :blushing:

Michelle Parker thread.....new search happening now.

No door, no place to put a gate, right?

Did they just have the gate across the hole in the floor? This is really sounding bad the more we talk about it! :maddening:

I'm a little behind so this may have already been mentioned, but...

In our house we have the no-door basement stairs surrounded by a half wall on two sides, and then the main wall on one side. We put up a gate when our niece comes over.

Just wanted to express a few thoughts and get others opinions about these particular details(and I welcome the opinions that disagree just as much, if not more than opinions in agreement:))..

In looking at LE's latest info/details that they've brought forth in these last few days about making IMO it very clear where they stand with those 3 adults that were present in the home the night of Friday, December 16(and am assuming present as well for that following morning of the 17th when Ayla was actually reported as "missing" to Authorities).. What stands out the most to me is that in their repeated, firm statements about these 3 adults NOT being honest, nor forthcoming with LE about what happened to Ayla.. For me strangely, yet obviously absent from LE's directly pointed accusations is Phoebe.. And yes, before anyone needs to point out the obvious I fully realize that Phoebe was NOT in the home that Friday night.. Obviously IMO LE has something concrete that is verifying this as fact that Phoebe was NOT home.. I feel comfortable with that partially due to the fact that LE's statements DO NOT INCLUDE PHOEBE in the group of adults that they are highly concerned with and believe them to have been dishonest thus far about the events of that night..

Which leads me to believe that LE MUST SURELY HAVE SOME EVIDENCE THAT AYLA WAS ALIVE ATLEAST UP TO THE NIGHT OF FRIDAY, DEC. 16.. The way I see it is that with LE being so adamant about those 3 particular adults being the one's that have lied, with held, and hindered.. Combined with the fact that for some reason LE does NOT include Phoebe in the group that are lying and hindering.. That tells me that it's due to strong evidence indicative that Phoebe was NOT in the home the night of the 16th.. Therefor LE excludes her leaving the 3 adults, JD, ED, and CR who hold the information of what happened to Ayla.. IMO would that be a pretty clear representation that LE believes that the crimes against Ayla did in fact occur at some point during the evening/night of Friday, Dec 16th into the morning of Sat the 17th when she was officially reported as "missing"(ie. correlating with the period of time LE have evidence that Phoebe was not in the home)??

Hope that makes ATLEAST some sense..:crazy: .. From LE's latest release of info/details this is something that IMO seems to be indicated in LE's statements.. Especially the fact those statements IMO seem to absolutely EXCLUDE Phoebe..

Do others read it that way as well??
Or do you read it completely different or perhaps that there is no inference at all regarding LE's statements??

For me, as I said the glaringly obvious absence of Phoebe all together made me feel that LE have evidence and information that has allowed them to narrow it down tremendously as to the actual period of time.. Or maybe even have zeroed in on an actual exact, key time as to when it was that Ayla was harmed(or abducted or whatever you believe occurred)..

All jmo, tho and wanted to hear where others stood about this particular detail..

TIA:)

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

Nobody knows for sure. That is not something LE has ever divulged publicly. My thoughts are similar to yours, however, there is compelling evidence that may suggest otherwise that has been publicly noted.
1. He did not show up with Ayla at a Dec 12 doctor appt
2. He sent texts prior to Dec 16 of fears she could be "taken"
Also, all 4 certainly would have knowledge that they had not seen her prior to Dec 16th, however, since that is the recorded date abducted they have to go with that date in their pleas. In the meantime, the newest plea from McClausand kind of "insinuated" that (and don't quote me on this)...but his words were to the effect that -of the three in the home, someone knows something and there is also another out there who may know , as well - I got that impression he was talking to the Waterville 3 AND PD.

Very short segment on JVM. Former FBI expert guest says the blood evidence sounds like a clean up effort. Jeanne Casarez did say something that I found odd. She said she thinks PD might be the key to the case, adding LE would not reveal what PD told them. Makes me wonder if somebody is trying to put it out there that PD is ready to talk. All MOO.

PD could be the key for many reasons:
1. She stated things "odd" in the house...didn't elaborate.
2. It was her home, she would have known of any blood cleanup-even if a foot truly was cut, as well as approximate date.
3. She would know if Ayla was in fact in the home on December 14th, 15th and earlier.
4. She holds the truth if the fall on steps/broken arm transpired.
5. She probably knows truth if in fact Ayla was injured at Chuckie Cheese in some other type of play setting or if it were due to another cause.
6. It's her home and she should know if any evidence of drug use, paraphernalia, excessive beer bottles in rubbish, etc. transpired.
So yes..PD is the key....she knows. No doubt in my mind she knows.

If the LE doesn't think she was there Friday night wouldn't it help to ask the public for help? "If you saw any of these people and or Ayla, from Dec 8th to the the 16th please contact LE with the information.". Then they could map where the POIs were and possibly search if it was in an unusual place or review security footage- it's prob. too late for video now though. It really seems to me that the community is concerned and wants to help. Moo. I'd be interested in hearing feedback on this idea and why it might/might not work or why LE would consider it harmful to finding her or making the case. Tia

I would hope that anyone who saw Ayla anytime in December would have contacted LE by now, JMO.

I would hope that anyone who saw Ayla anytime in December would have contacted LE by now, JMO.

What did Ayla do every day? Who watched her and where did they go? I stayed home when mine were toddlers and the whole neighborhood saw us every day. We were in and out of the house, going to the store, the park, etc.

I must respectfully disagree. Trista has maintained from day one that JD "took" custody of ayla from trista's sister and that she was unhappy about that. Later the details of dcfs mediation and le accompanying jd to the sister's home for the removal were divulged. Again trista has never wavered from the stance that her sister was her choice to have physical custody during her brief stay in rehab and that she felt tricked and betrayed by dcfs about being coerced into agreeing to let ayla stay in jds care.

I'm not sure what the laws are in Maine but I do know in many states, if a child is removed from the custodial parents home (for whatever the reason), DFS will always go to the non-custodial parent first to house the child, no matter the wishes of the custodial parent. If there is no history of abuse with the non-custodial parent, DFS will place in their custody before any sister, grandmother, etc.

If the LE doesn't think she was there Friday night wouldn't it help to ask the public for help? "If you saw any of these people and or Ayla, from Dec 8th to the the 16th please contact LE with the information.". Then they could map where the POIs were and possibly search if it was in an unusual place or review security footage- it's prob. too late for video now though. It really seems to me that the community is concerned and wants to help. Moo. I'd be interested in hearing feedback on this idea and why it might/might not work or why LE would consider it harmful to finding her or making the case. Tia

I think this would b useful and I am not sure why it hasn't been done. It was done in the Zahra Bker case when le did not believe parental accounts of abduction.

I can only assume that le feels confident that they know various household members' activities and whereabouts but then how does le think ayla got out of the house? Theyve made it clear they dont feel she wandered off or was abducted.

I don't know understad why they have not appealed to the public for ths info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3