ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said she was at home but really someone else told her about it.

Not really . . . sorry . . . couldn't resist . . . :innocent:

I have to wonder if was she was there. I heard recently that no one was staying there right now.

So, I'd see 3 scenarios for the broken windows, was it?
1. Angry townsfolk frustrated by the lack of prosecution.
2. A set-up by the family to get sympathy from the angry townsfolk.
3. Someone sending a message to the people in the house to continue to keep their mouths shut.

So, I'd see 3 scenarios for the broken windows, was it?
1. Angry townsfolk frustrated by the lack of prosecution.
2. A set-up by the family to get sympathy from the angry townsfolk.
3. Someone sending a message to the people in the house to continue to keep their mouths shut.

:seeya: These are all good possibilities ...

JMO but I am leaning towards #3 ... then #2 ... then #1.

It is "odd" that none of the Waterville 3 were there when it happened ... "could" it have been one of the 3 -- or-- one of their "friends" ?

Oh, and does anybody know what happened to the presser that was scheduled ?

I can't find anything on it ... I guess LE cancelled it.

MOO ...

I have been checking in periodically hoping to find some information about the press conference! I am thinking...just possibly...LE is making an/some arrest(s), so they are needing more time to prepare for the press conference.

I can dream, can't I?:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

Gee, I wonder if PD had to have her lawyer present when she talked to LE about the broken windows. :waitasec:

ETA- I also noticed that she was home late on a Friday night. I wonder if that implies that her usual routine is not to be somewhere else on a Friday night. Is her being home the norm?

Reading the update from LE on Joshua Davis, who has been missing a year this weekend, LE seems to believe that the people who were in the home know what happened to Joshua and where he is, and do not believe he is alive. It sounds so much like Ayla's case. I hope LE in her case can prove the blood found was from a crime scene, and not leftover from a "cut foot." Otherwise I fear they could be in the same position a year from now. People do NOT talk in cases with missing babies and toddlers, I have found. I don't know if it is because of the stigma of being involved/aware of a child's death and not doing the right thing, but look at how many are still missing where it seems that someone close to the child knows exactly what happened. And yet, silence...Ayla's case is the only one I can think of, from Haleigh C., Hailey D., Kyron, Lisa I., Joshua, Aliayah, Hassani, Jhessye, etc. where any semblance of a possible crime scene has been found-I really, really hope it will be enough. JMO

Thank you for your thoughts. I wondered about this myself. But what if the 3 came home to dried blood or a large amount of pooled blood (I hate typing these thoughts)...having no idea how long Ayla could've been lying there, the 3 could run into real problems calling 911 and saying that it had just happened. There could be all sorts of issues with time of death, which is why they would need to leave a very wide time frame available. Not that I believe this is what actually happened. It's just one of many theories.

Respectfully, I find it almost IMPOSSIBLE to believe that a child falling down the stairs would elicit bloodshed. An interior injury...yes...but pools of blood??
Unless she fell against a sharp object, it seems unlikely to me.

I'm really confused about this whole case...i've been busy working so i'm just now really catching up....watching Nancy Grace....saw where the girlfriend's sister was arrested on drug charges.....for some reason the girlfriend sticks out to me...idk...that family needs to talk and find this baby girl!!!!

Drugs and children do not mix. It always seems that these little angels are surrounded by adults with addictions. So sad!

just occurred to me that babies go missing quite a bit in drug environments... just sayin Reynolds, Irwin, Lunsford.... moo

i suppose that in the event of a tragic accident they are more likely to cover it up than to call in LE.

But if you report a child abducted you are guaranteed to have your house thoroughly searched.
Just an accident they might only search that area if they believe it.
Either way, you could get rid of the drugs real fast.

Even the child who ate cocaine had parents who called 911 and got rid of the rest of the drugs.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/toddlers-mother-gets-jail-time-forcocaine-incident_2012-02-03.html

At the time, Oakland Police Chief Rick Stubbert said the child, who was 18 months old at the time, apparently found cocaine in the apartment and ingested some of it.

The Waterville Communications Center received a 911 call from Jones at 10:57 a.m., saying that the child had swallowed cocaine and was not breathing, according to Stubbert. Jones also called for help from neighbors.

The child was taken to the hospital and stayed there overnight.

Police didn't know exactly how much cocaine the child had swallowed.
The cocaine was reportedly destroyed before police arrived.

Phoebe, Elisha and E's baby were in the home at the time.

Ayla home struck by vandals - Morning Sentinel

"Phoebe DiPietro was home at the time of the vandalism; as was her daughter, Elisha DiPietro, who is Justin's sister; and Elisha's 19-month-old daughter, <deleted name>, Ayla's cousin."

and from same:

"A tracking dog and a dog handler from the Kennebec County Sheriff's Office were sent to the scene and conducted a track toward Matthews Avenue, where the scent was lost, possibly indicating the culprit left in a vehicle.

Justin DiPietro returned to the Violette Avenue home at about 10 a.m. Saturday. He did not return calls to his cellphone Saturday. The house is posted with no trespassing signs.

DiPietro came out of the house briefly to move his car about 10:15 a.m. but did not respond to a reporter's request for comment."

Respectfully, I find it almost IMPOSSIBLE to believe that a child falling down the stairs would elicit bloodshed. An interior injury...yes...but pools of blood??

Thank you for your response. I agree that normally, a tumble down the stairs probably wouldn't result in blood shed. Without a picture of the stairs, it would be hard to know for sure. In my mind I'm picturing an open stairwell with a somewhat narrow set of wooden stairs, possibly without a railing. Pair that with a concrete floor and who knows what junk they have lying around (maybe even on the stairs) and the likelihood of a blood producing injury increases. Also, if she did fall, she could've fallen off of the stairs, rather than down them. Again, I don't even really think this scenario happened, but with fuzzy reports of a "gate" being crashed and evidence of blood in the basement...I don't know. I just wish someone would talk so we'd know for sure!

The scene in my mind is 3 babies, crying, wanting to stay up, AYLA NOT used to her enviroment, wanting mama etc. Someone wanted to sleep, do drugs, have sex whatever,
got angry and killed her................JMO

The Bangor Daily News has a better article about the vandalism (IMO). Finishes with reported statement from Trista.

Windows broken at Waterville home where Ayla Reynolds was reported missing

He also said he wouldn&#8217;t speculate about whether Friday night&#8217;s incident has any relation to Ayla&#8217;s disappearance.

&#8220;It&#8217;s totally separate.
We got a report of criminal mischief,&#8221; said Massey. &#8220;Everybody can draw their own conclusions, their own opinions about whether it&#8217;s related to the other case, but again, we are going to focus on criminal mischief until we can find out who&#8217;s responsible and until we can get motive of why they did it, then maybe we can comment as to why.&#8221;

Now that LE has said this incident is seperate from Ayla going missing, I can better understand their saying the big drug bust was serperate>:waitasec:

" Pools of blood " ???? Who ever said that ? Link please .....:waitasec:

I've never heard them say "pools" of blood, just that it was more than a simple cut would produce.
A fall down the stairs or off the stairs certainly could produce a cut on the head and head wounds bleed more than flesh wounds. If these were wooden stairs, she could have hit her head on the corner of a stair. Or there could be nails sticking up in places.
IMO, nothing can be ruled out at this point.

Nose bleeds produce lots of blood, IMO.

&#8220;It&#8217;s totally separate (window breaking) does this mean there has been trouble there before AYLA went 'missing'???
How close are neighbors?
For all that glass breaking etc, no one heard it?
Lighting around house?
2 women and a defenseless baby live in a house where another baby was
'kidnapped'?
Makes me wonder, why they aren't scared enough to leave.............

Nose bleeds produce lots of blood, IMO.

lots of tiny capillaries in head and scalp area will produce allot of bleeding also.
but splatter is another thing all together...........medical experts, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member