ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat up a dude who said unflattering things about their family. Huh, sheds new light on PD's comment about her sons and friends going off half cocked kicking down doors.

Thanks, Yoda ! !

snipped :

Police say they stopped the car at in the parking lot of Bill's Tire in Waterville where Lance DiPietro approached the man armed with a miniature baseball. Police say he threw the bat away and assaulted the man with his fists and feet. The victim called police before taking himself to the hospital. "He did suffer a minor injury to the back of his head and a slight abrasion to his face," Rumsey said. "We don't believe the injuries to be serious and again he refused medical treatment on scene but went to the hospital on his own.

Lance DiPietro was charged with assault. He's due in court in April. Justin DiPietro was not charged as a result of the incident.

RBBM: Hmmm ... so Lance had a baseball BAT ...

:waitasec:

Beat up a dude who said unflattering things about their family. Huh, sheds new light on PD's comment about her sons and friends going off half cocked kicking down doors.

BBM: Yes, Phoebe KNOWS what her "boys" are capable of ...

And that is WHY she said that comment about Justin "going and kicking in doors" --

Because Phoebe had witnessed this sort of behavior in the past by Justin, and the brother ... otherwise, she would not have made such a statement ... and -- her "kicking in doors" statement was made in response to a question about Ayla ! Very telling ...

JMO ... but LE needs to tighten up their surveillance on the DiPietro's -- AND -- keep an eye out for all LE officers :

- Ayla is still "missing" ... from a home that has blood evidence = crime scene ...

- 2 broken windows this past Friday night ...

- Lance in fight ...

Good Grief ... what else are these D's capable of ?

MOO ...

Vinnie Politan on HLN to cover Ayla :

From the promo I saw earlier, he is going to talk about the windows that were broken ...

:waitasec: I wonder if he got the latest "memo" about Lance, Justin's brother ?

:seeya:

Vinnie talking about the 2 broken windows at the D' home :

LE said a bat or other object was used.

Showing Chief Massey's statement about the window.

Oh wow -- that's it on Ayla ...

Vinnie :

On to the Jane Bashara murder ... omg ... I got to catch up on that one here ...

:waitasec:

It sounds, from preliminary reports, as if JD was involved, but Lance was the physical aggressor. But JD is described as "involved". This leads me to believe the confrontation with the victim was not coincidence, but rather the victim was sought out by the brothers n order to teach him a lesson about having opinions about the DiP family.

Moo

It sounds, from preliminary reports, as if JD was involved, but Lance was the physical aggressor. But JD is described as "involved". This leads me to believe the confrontation with the victim was not coincidence, but rather the victim was sought out by the brothers n order to teach him a lesson about having opinions about the DiP family.

Moo

They also might be intimidating him into silence. He may know a few family secrets and they are probably worried. imo

Morning Sentinel Monday, February 6, 2012
Ayla's Uncle Summoned for Assault

Name of victim...Justin Linnell...Ayla's cousin, <modsnip>, father!

All righty then... way to go boys, just the way to convince all the doubting thomases that y'all are nice people who would never dream of hurting nobody.

The door kicking comment sounds like Phoebe is well aware that they have a temper.

Morning Sentinel Monday, February 6, 2012
Ayla's Uncle Summoned for Assault

Name of victim...Justin Linnell...Ayla's cousin, Gabby's, father!

So, let's get this straight: Justin Linnel is the father of Elisha's baby, G<modsnip>?

And he was attacked by Lance?

Whoa! :what:

<speculation>

Police suggested a bat was used during the recently vandalism of the DiPietro home.
Someone here suggested one of the reasons may have been whoever bashed the windows was sending a message to be quiet or intimidate someone.

We know from the above article that Lance owns a bat. Coincidence. Maybe. Maybe not.

Perhaps Lance and Justin are involved and the window incident was a message to the mother and sister to continue to keep their mouths shut??

Are Elisha and Justin Linnell on good terms? Do they speak?

<speculation>

Police suggested a bat was used during the recently vandalism of the DiPietro home.
Someone here suggested one of the reasons may have been whoever bashed the windows was sending a message to be quiet or intimidate someone.

We know from the above article that Lance owns a bat. Coincidence. Maybe. Maybe not.

Perhaps Lance and Justin are involved and the window incident was a message to the mother and sister to continue to keep their mouths shut??

I am thinking about your theory regarding Lance and Justin breaking windows to keep mom and sister quiet.

This would explain why the females stay silent...they are scared spitless of the tempers of their "men".

Just a thought...and JMO

<speculation>

I do not think there are any msm reports regarding how things are between elisha and g's father linnel. If you follw the social media thread in parking lot there has been some discusion about possible emnity.

Even without knowing the relationship between Elisha and Justin Linnell, you can see a pattern there.

The DiPietros want to chase away anyone else seeking custody - Trista and now this guy - but the way they are going about it doesn't work in their favor. And that's probably the biggest understatement I've ever written here on WS.

Missing children, broken windows, and assault with a baseball bat will not give them the outcome they are seeking. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmberHolland443