ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found Justin's myspace and FB accounts and it appears he and Elisha are not on good terms. Justin claims she will not let him see G<modsnip>. Justin has referred to her as the b-word. FYI

I am thinking about your theory regarding Lance and Justin breaking windows to keep mom and sister quiet.

This would explain why the females stay silent...they are scared spitless of the tempers of their "men".

Just a thought...and JMO

Definitely intimidating! First broken windows while the women are home alone, and now someone connected to Elisha has been threatened.

You can see some patterns emerging.

I found Justin's myspace and FB accounts and it appears he and Elisha are not on good terms. Justin claims she will not let him see Gabby. Justin has referred to her as the b-word. FYI

"Justin' as in her brother? Or is that her ex's name too?

"Justin' as in her brother? Or is that her ex's name too?

This Just In:

Just in case you think this case is confusing already...Justin D. is..well..you know...Ayla's father. And Justin Linnell is ED's sperm donor; <modsnip> (Ayla's cousin's) father.

Is this not just clear now?

Elisa's baby'sdaddy is named Justin Linnel

The two "boys" will just claim that they will do anything to get Ayla's name out there.
Sounds to me that they set out to find this guy JL, and didn't just happen to spot him as they were driving around. Just happened to have a baseball bat in the car when they spotted the other Justin. Sheesh....that name sure sounds familiar. So, were these two brothers out job hunting at noon on a Monday?
Where is Ayla.

IMHO

Elisha, for the sake of your child, get out of that environment and get yourself to the police. Tell them everything you know about what happened to Ayla. This is the only hope you have for a future for yourself and your child.

Moo, LE found evidence of some pretty substantial drug activity in waterville while investigating people associated with some of the principals in Ayla's cae. I think we will continue to see arrests stemming from info gained in the bust at CR's sister's home.

Bath salts have been rumored to have played a part in the non-party on Dec. 16th...when Ayla went missing.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: That's all I got.

oh no wait, I got some more.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Does anyone know what bath salt drug does to people?
Does it make them mean? drunk? sleepy? hyper?
Is it like LSD trips?

Is it like LSD trips?

They usually have a cocaine type substance called ' methadrone' [sp] involved. So the high is like coke or meth and also crazier because it is more toxic.

Morning Sentinel Monday, February 6, 2012
Ayla's Uncle Summoned for Assault

Name of victim...Justin Linnell...Ayla's cousin, G<modsnip>, father!

Whoa ...

JMO ... but that broken window was NOT a "disgruntled citizen" in Waterville ...

Hmmm ... Lance has a "bat" ... and now we are hearing that the guy that Lance beat up was the father of Elisha's child ...

:waitasec: Did I get that right ?

Hmmm ...

LE needs to keep an eye out on the DiPietro boys ... they probably are -- but they need to "up it" ...

MOO ...

Is it like LSD trips?

Bath salts are bad news. They have varying effects depending on the individual and the recipe. That's right, there's no standard recipe. The FDA is trying to make these illegal, so to get around that manufacturers just tweak their recipes. They can be very powerful hallucinogens. Here is a statement from the director of the Natl Institute on Drug Abuse (where my funding comes from) about them: http://www.drugabuse.gov/about-nida...011/02/bath-salts-emerging-dangerous-products. People can become very violent when under the influence of bath salts. Check out the stories about crimes at some of the links on this page: http://topics.pennlive.com/tag/bath salts/index-oldest.html (my local news site, that's why I picked it).

Take the halucinagenic effect and adrenaline rush of lsd and combine it with the hyper alertnes and paranoia of cocaine and yoou have bath salts

Side effects of ingesting the salts, which have been compared to methamphetamine and cocaine, include increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, agitation, hallucinations, extreme paranoia and delusions, according to the press release.

&#8220;These products create a very severe paranoia that we believe could cause users to harm themselves or others,&#8221; said Mark Ryan, the director of the Louisiana Poison Control Center, in a press release.

Louisiana has reported at least 165 cases of bath salt consumption.

&#8220;If you take the very worst of some of the other drugs&#8211;LSD and Ecstasy with their hallucinogenic-delusional type properties, PCP with extreme agitation, superhuman strength and combativeness, as well as the stimulant properties of cocaine and meth-if you take all the worst of those and put them all together this is what you get. It&#8217;s ugly,&#8221; Ryan said to HealthDay News.

http://dailyfreepress.com/2011/02/2...-comporable-to-drugs-such-as-lsd-ecstasy-pcp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx