ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is causing LE to search the water, what is it?It's so dangerous to dive in the cold water at this time of year.

I just asked my DH this question because he is a firefighter and within the department there is a dive rescue team. He said they wear special suits that protect their body temps. They also do ice dives during the winter just for practice.:crazy:

Wasn't it reported that LE would be giving the public more information soon? Maybe that is what the press conference is about, not about the search, or any breaking news. Maybe just something else they have been holding back, that will put more pressure on the adults who were in the home?

Yeah, that's probably what it is. Thanks clu!

I just asked my DH this question because he is a firefighter and within the department there is a dive rescue team. He said they wear special suits that protect their body temps. They also do ice dives during the winter just for practice.:crazy:

My hubby too is firefighter (volunteer) and they do 'cold water rescue' training...brrr!

Black object, o'tay....garbage bag, bag, weapon, my mind is all over the place and it is probably an old shoe

This recovery of the object may be the reason for the presser too. They are searching the areas under or near bridges meaning someone may have thrown her and/or associated items over the bridge. JMO

If she is not in the water, she is likely someplace equally horrible...just hoping she is found and that if she is deceased, COD can be determined and some clues point to the suspect...JMO

how close is this river to the home?
is there any possibilty that they were partying at another home, left the kids alone and she got out on her own?

UPDATE to the article: we can breathe!

McCausland said the object was not related to the search for Ayla.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/...rn-to-waterville-in-search-for-ayla-reynolds/

Thank You for the updates !

Maybe someone who is local or good with maps can answer this :

I was wondering if maybe they are searching these areas based on the Cell Phone Records / Pings of JD, CR, ED ?

If the DiPietro home is NOT close to these search areas, I was wondering if maybe LE studied the PINGS from the cell phone records and the 3 were in this area during the time-frame before Ayla went "missing"...

If the DiPietro home is close to the search areas, maybe not -- but then again, cell phone pings and towers can be real "tricky" as to which phones ping where ...

:waitasec: I hope that made sense ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member