ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew... I finally caught up on this case! And just wanted to make a comment on CincinnatiKate's post below - re bold:

If that were true than Julia B., Sky's mother from Washington state would be sitting in jail as we speak... but unfortunately she's not! :banghead:

I am seriously starting to get concerned about the state of our LE. Are they not arresting people because they feel the judges will just let them go? Are they not enforcing laws because they feel they can pick and choose what laws they can enforce? Sky's mom should have been arrested for abandoning him on the side of the road. Justin should have been arrested for aiding his brother by driving him to and from an assault. Why are the LE not enforcing laws? If they are not enforcing laws because of a bigger picture how long does LE think is long enough to give them a pass? Can any LE out there explain letting these people off? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

LE has to be able to prove people are lying before they can charge them, i.e Casey A.; her lies were evident and she admitted to them at some point. I don't think they can prove that Justin or anyone else has lied, as yet, or even that Sky's mother lied, although it seems obvious.

Sometimes LE does seem to move ahead with other charges in cases while investigating a murder or disappearance, and sometimes they don't, even when it seems they could do so. I don't know what the deciding factor is; maybe in some cases, they have more hope of getting evidence if the person is out of jail.

This case worries me, as I've never believed this group (if guilty) will slip up, or confess. LE is going to have to figure out what happened and how to prove it, not easily done, IMO.

I am seriously starting to get concerned about the state of our LE. Are they not arresting people because they feel the judges will just let them go? Are they not enforcing laws because they feel they can pick and choose what laws they can enforce? Sky's mom should have been arrested for abandoning him on the side of the road. Justin should have been arrested for aiding his brother by driving him to and from an assault. Why are the LE not enforcing laws? If they are not enforcing laws because of a bigger picture how long does LE think is long enough to give them a pass? Can any LE out there explain letting these people off? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

:seeya: I agree ... and I don't "get it" either ...

JMO ... but I think that LE and the DA want the BODY before they charge and arrest ...

MOO ...

LE has to be able to prove people are lying before they can charge them, i.e Casey A.; her lies were evident and she admitted to them at some point. I don't think they can prove that Justin or anyone else has lied, as yet, or even that Sky's mother lied, although it seems obvious.

Sometimes LE does seem to move ahead with other charges in cases while investigating a murder or disappearance, and sometimes they don't, even when it seems they could do so. I don't know what the deciding factor is; maybe in some cases, they have more hope of getting evidence if the person is out of jail.

This case worries me, as I've never believed this group (if guilty) will slip up, or confess. LE is going to have to figure out what happened and how to prove it, not easily done, IMO.

Sorry, I meant Justin lying about not knowing his brother jumped out of the car and beat JL.

At this point, if Justin was in jail for anything, does anyone think that might loosen people's lips?

I don't think either ED or CR have/had an enormous level of compassion for Ayla or TR.
So far, it appears that they are sadly lacking in both decency and courage. They don't display any sense of outrage, so apparently they are convinced that it is to their benefit to remain silent about the who, when, and where truths relating to Ayla.
Too bad if they are adhering to the CYA concept, since Ayla might be found without their input. If they knew when and where Ayla was disposed of, they are no better than the one who silenced Ayla forever. I don't know how one's conscience could allow one to remain silent. So maybe they helped hide evidence, making them guilty of more than just having knowledge of what happened to Ayla. Perhaps whatever happened to Ayla was so horrific that they are afraid to taint their own reputations and have CPS questioning their own mothering abilities.
I am not giving PD a pass on this, but her silence is understandable even though still unforgivable. She reminds me of Ronald's mommy.
As to the one I believe holds all the answers, he is not worth protecting, girls. He is an evil coward who believes he had the right to dispose of his child, much as he would slap and squash a pesky mosquito who bugged him.
IMHO

Whew... I finally caught up on this case! And just wanted to make a comment on CincinnatiKate's post below - re bold:

If that were true than Julia B., Sky's mother from Washington state would be sitting in jail as we speak... but unfortunately she's not! :banghead:

True. Arresting somebody and getting those charges to stick are two completely different things.
As one LEO has said, "Its not what you know... it's what you can prove that counts."

Hey JD, Take a look at whats happening in Detroit.... Byebye Daddy, Child Abuse and Felony Murder 1 .....

Hey JD, Take a look at whats happening in Detroit.... Byebye Daddy, Child Abuse and Felony Murder 1 .....

YES!!!!!! Thank you for posting this! I haven't been to Bianca's thread in the last week because it has been so sad to check in and see no new news and only the prayer/hope/wish posts of those who have taken her to their hearts.

Let's go Maine LE!
And thank you to Detroit LE! It's a relief to see that this case didn't fade away. That gives me hope for Ayla and Holly!

I was thinking more about Baby Lisa, since there was allegedly a hit by a cadaver dog in the bedroom...that seems to be a part of the evidence (multiple hits) being used in Bianca's case as far as I can tell...that, plus perhaps someone who ID'd the "father" getting out of the car and abandoning it. With Ayla, it is difficult to say, if the blood found is not enough to indicate death or a fatal injury.

I have to say, the silence from LE in this case is driving me crazy. I hardly ever post anymore, as the infrequent BS coming from JD's camp does not interest me, or advance the case, IMO. I am sure LE is working diligently, but are they making any progress??

I believe that LE has some evidence which they chose not to reveal. Once LE shows what they've got, out comes the defense team trying to deny, justify, whatever to "prove" their client is innocent of harming Ayla.

The odds are not in favor of justice, as the prosecution has to submit proof, and a murderer doesn't have to say one word in his/her defense. We need a separate judicial system for crimes against children, where the rights of the child are at least on a par with the rights of the accused. The accused can always prove innocence by submitting to further tests ~ wish there was a saliva test for 100% accuracy in detecting lies.

IMHO

May be OT, but I noticed this story about a fire on King St in Waterville. No information pertaining to the case, but for some reason I feel like I have heard of King St while sleuthing... Any ideas? I may just be going a bit loony... It appears to be a foreclosed home, but there were residents who were displaced.

http://www.wmtw.com/r/30688887/detail.html

Police have reported that SOME of the blood they found belonged to Ayla. Did some of the blood belong to someone else?

Police have reported that SOME of the blood they found belonged to Ayla. Did some of the blood belong to someone else?

It hasn't been reported, AFAIK. It's possible or maybe some of it simply hadn't been tested at the time so they couldn't conclusively say it was all Ayla's.

They are being careful what they say. Maybe they have a theory and want to see if someone can confirm it, so they don't want to give out too much info too soon. I believe someone - the grandmother, Phoebe? - said something about cutting her foot in the basement, but it's unclear whether that's true or not.

I think the point that LE was making is that none of Ayla's blood should have been in the basement.

And it doesn't fit the "abduction" theory given by the adults in the house because the basement isn't an escape route for a kidnapper who came in through the front door.

It hasn't been reported, AFAIK. It's possible or maybe some of it simply hadn't been tested at the time so they couldn't conclusively say it was all Ayla's.

sorry O/T, but I've seen this sooooo many times this past week (re bold ^^^)

:waitasec: anyone?? TIA!

edited to add: okay I KNOW!! "As Far As I Know" = yes??

respectfully snipped...

They are being careful what they say. Maybe they have a theory and want to see if someone can confirm it, so they don't want to give out too much info too soon. I believe someone - the grandmother, Phoebe? - said something about cutting her foot in the basement, but it's unclear whether that's true or not.

Maybe that's why the police have said: "there is more blood than would be caused by a small cut..." ??

sorry O/T, but I've seen this sooooo many times this past week (re bold ^^^)

:waitasec: anyone?? TIA!

edited to add: okay I KNOW!! "As Far As I Know" = yes??

That's right. :)

I think PD may have tried to provide a reason for the blood in JD's hidey hole basement cave. I regard that as just another reason to distrust JD & crew. "Put no trust in Justin" sounds apt for a title of a new media article. I wonder if ED and CR have been threatened with retribution if they dare tell LE what they know about what really happened to Ayla. Would JD's brother go to any lengths to protect JD? Anyone else? Who would risk getting that involved? Or does JD hold information about the gals that could put them behind bars for some criminal activity? I would think something besides loyalty has to account for their silence.

My heart goes out to TR. The agony she is enduring is so obvious, such a complete opposite to the non-emotional and none devotional frigid paternal side of Ayla's family.

IMHO

May be OT, but I noticed this story about a fire on King St in Waterville. No information pertaining to the case, but for some reason I feel like I have heard of King St while sleuthing... Any ideas? I may just be going a bit loony... It appears to be a foreclosed home, but there were residents who were displaced.

http://www.wmtw.com/r/30688887/detail.html

There was a drug related arrest I think on that street the same time someone's sister was arrested for drugs. I'm looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer