ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Poindexter tweeted what a source said the items were.i didn't post here because I didn't want to break rules about social media or rumors. I wasn't sure if it was ok so I decided to err on the side of caution.

Not finding it? I see his tweets...

I'm thinking that if the WABI/Poindexter tweet is accurate, this could be what Ayla's mom packed her things in when she brought Ayla to her Dad for visitation. Gotta have the blankie, and if this one belongs to Ayla Dad is in deep trouble. No kidnapper is going to stop and gather the baby's belongings before absconding with the child!

snipped from : http://www.wabi.tv/news/29643/trist...stigation-says-baby-items-found-in-waterville

Trista Reynolds: Source Close to Ayla Reynolds Investigation Says Baby Items Found in Waterville

by WABI-TV5 News Desk - April 27th 2012 01:29pm

Waterville - The mother of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds says a source close to the investigation told her items retrieved near the Hathaway Creative Center in Waterville this week were baby items.

Also, there is a video included with this article that shows the Mill and the River.

:please: Oh, I hope this is something that will lead to Ayla !

:please:

If LE believes these items are related to Ayla, we should see a search of this body of water very soon, IMO...

I'm thinking that if the WABI/Poindexter tweet is accurate, this could be what Ayla's mom packed her things in when she brought Ayla to her Dad for visitation. Gotta have the blankie, and if this one belongs to Ayla Dad is in deep trouble. No kidnapper is going to stop and gather the baby's belongings before absconding with the child!

:seeya: Now this would be a "bombshell" ! Oh, I hope you are right !

It would not surprise me if Justin & Company threw out Ayla's belongings -- they are so "arrogant" and "think" they are "smarter" than LE !

:please: I want to see this case break "wide open" -- for AYLA !

If LE believes these items are related to Ayla, we should see a search of this body of water very soon, IMO...

:seeya: This area was searched before ... so Yes, they should go back in -- just in case ...

This is what I am "thinking" ...

- The lab will be able to tell approximately how long the items have been in the water from the condition of the items, etc.

- Maybe the items turned up where they did because of the flow of the river -- or -- weather conditions.

:please: Oh, I hope this leads to a break in the case for Ayla ... it's time this baby has Justice !

Wow!

I have tried to keep checking in with Baby Ayla's case... but was feeling like I had to take a break and wait patiently for some next news.

This may just be another step towards getting Ayla "home", letting her maternal family receive some closure, and get justice on the DP family!

Thank you AZ and others for the insider info. on Waterville. It helps so much!

:praying: :praying: :praying:

I *think* this is okay, seeing as how it's on Answers for Ayla and Phoebe's sisters page- but in picture 5 it appears as though CR is holding a "childs" backpack- although i would describe it as more "boy"colored- possibly belonging to CR son?

And then in picture 9 I see Ayla has a pink fuzzy blanket on her lap- possibly the blanket? I also see a few more pink blankets in Ayla's room.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3449489193070.158414.1145925735&type=3&l=2db87bc8ef

Start counting at the picture of Ayla with the farm to 5 and 9. :(

I am wondering the same thing.

And thanks to those who clarified Twitter rules. :blushing:

Yes, we can't copy just any old rumor from twitter, but I think tweets from someone who works for MSM is fine. :) Especially since he is a local news man.

I *think* this is okay, seeing as how it's on Answers for Ayla and Phoebe's sisters page- but in picture 5 it appears as though CR is holding a "childs" backpack- although i would describe it as more "boy"colored- possibly belonging to CR son?

And then in picture 9 I see Ayla has a pink fuzzy blanket on her lap- possibly the blanket? I also see a few more pink blankets in Ayla's room.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3449489193070.158414.1145925735&type=3&l=2db87bc8ef

Can't view pics...says either link is broken/unavailable/etc. or I don't have permission to view...

:seeya: I hope LE and the crime lab are as on top of things as you are, megan !

Wouldn't that be great IF the items found matches the items in the photos with Ayla !

Picture 9 does look like a pink fuzzy blanket ...

Oh ... I hope the DiPietro's & Company are "squirming" ...

If someone took the time to gather the child, the child's backpack and blanket this tells me the taker could have been known to the families and was a possible kidnapping like was stated. I'm still not believing the father did anything to Ayla.

If someone took the time to gather the child, the child's backpack and blanket this tells me the taker could have been known to the families and was a possible kidnapping like was stated. I'm still not believing the father did anything to Ayla.

But then why would her things end up in the river/water? If it was someone who cared for Ayla? Or if not, why take anything except for the child? I am wondering if the items possibly contained blood evidence or something...JMO

Ayla was removed from that house by someone who lived there and was supposed to take care of her. Someone took care of her, only it was not with the expected loving type of care. Ayla either died at that house or some place where where a living child would not/should not be found. The fake abduction story was provided to hide/cover up the truth that Ayla didn't live there anymore.
I hope, I pray that Ayla will be found so she can be given a proper burial and that those who so cruely disposed of her are held accountable. Since nobody has come forth with the truth, it has to be because they are afraid of it, afraid of the consequences.
Justin ~ Was not Ayla afraid? Ayla should be alive and laughing and dancing with delight with those who truly loved her. Why isn't she? Why, Justin? Why?
These contemptible cowards should suffer with night terrors until one of them breaks down and speaks the truth to LE. They should be afraid, very afraid.
I am amazed that some supporters of JD and crew still continue to act as if his story is credible. Will they visit him and his crew when they are behind bars where they belong?
It is time ~ time for Ayla to be found, time for Justin to face justice.
IMHO

I wonder what the significance of the backpack is. Remember on one of the previous searches where divers took a black backpack out of the water? It turned out not to be related to Ayla, BUT it seems to me that LE knows they are looking for a backpack. Is it that the backpack Trista packed for Ayla is missing?

Oh. . .I hope this really turns out to be something and leads to some answers. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer