Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PORTLAND, Maine -- The mother of a missing Maine toddler and her supporters screamed at the girl's father after a court hearing in which he pleaded guilty to an unrelated charge.

Justin DiPietro, father of Ayla Reynolds, was sentenced Wednesday to four days in jail for violating conditions of his release on an assault charge.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...justin-dipietro-ayla-reynolds_n_3990882.html?

RBBM: They need to keep JD in :jail: for what he did to little Ayla !

:twocents:

DiPietro and his court-appointed attorney ducked into the Portland police station where the crowd surrounded them and called him names, including "murderer," and shouted "Where's Ayla?"

DiPietro looked away and stayed composed until he eventually took off running. Reynolds and others gave chase before giving up.

Looks like JD will be hounded whilst free from jail. I hope the police will be monitoring everyone very closely.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/maine-mom-confronts-missing-toddlers-dad-court-20373070

From the Bangor Daily News :

Justin DiPietro, the father of Ayla Reynolds, appeared in Superior Court for charges of assault and violating conditions of release. The charges were unrelated to Ayla’s disappearance. He pleaded guilty to the violating conditions of release charge and the assault charge was dismissed. He was ordered to pay a $150 fine and serve four days in jail, but was credited with time served.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/09/...-of-ayla-reynolds-face-off-at-portland-court/

OMG - It's the male version of Casey Anthony.

I typically just lurk on the forums, but the news about JD charges being dropped today really burns me up! HOW? WHY? Grrrrr!

If Trista is not exaggerating the blood evidence, and I do not believe she is, then someone is dropping the ball on not making any arrests, IMO. Charge them all with her death.

OMG - It's the male version of Casey Anthony.

Exactly what I was thinking! WTF??!!

If I were Trista or any of Ayla's (caring) family members I would not have been able to stop at verbal confrontation outside that courthouse....ugh this makes me too angry for words anyway!:pullhair:

Yeah. I noticed this statement by PD from the CNN link:

Also (from the same link):

So, she's implying she doesn't believe the blood evidence? This is undermining police work - I guess it doesn't agree with her standards. Obviously, she's putting up a facade for her son. I think she's just incriminating herself in this more and more by ignoring the facts and insisting Ayla will be found alive. We all know what her reaction will be when Ayla (her body) is found. She will suddenly clam up.

Jmo, her standard for "believable" is "what I want to believe or appear to believe."

What I would love to ask her: "Please, ma'am, explain your standards for us. Be sure to explain what qualifies you to decide what evidence is and isn't reliable."

It is good to see that Ayla's case is getting some attention and :please: that there will be some :jail:

:please: for Ayla !

This beautiful girl is the one who was bleeding and vomiting in her dad's house and car. She's the one who suffered and died and wasn't even laid to rest properly. Lovely blue-eyed Ayla is now (probably) "skeletonized human remains" that have been discarded.

I feel sick.

I typically just lurk on the forums, but the news about JD charges being dropped today really burns me up! HOW? WHY? Grrrrr!
Same here, and I just watched the video and it made me cry watching Trista say the M word (murder) about her baby girl :( she will never be able to move on until these monsters tell her what they did with Ayla! It's so disgusting that they couldn't even look her in the eye. Guilt all over their faces, especially Justin.

I don't think Ayla will be found...she is too small and too much time has passed. So LE can't count on finding her to bring charges...they need to get it together and move forward. This is not like Kyron's case, where there is no sign of injury or death.

Holy, what a video. I had got tears in my eyes when grandpa was talking. I can't believe he ran. I have so many words I can say about that. I like the end when Trista was talking, she seems to have grown a lot over these past unfortunate years. She will keep going, I don't see her or her family stopping.

Do you think Ayla will get justice someday? Do you think they as in LE and Trista were coming up with a plan? I think jp will end up in prison someday, but unless someone confesses I don't think it will be over Ayla, but just like another couple who are sitting in FL prisons.

I really, really wish people would not bring their little kids along to witness such behavior. If one is so inclined to plan a media spectacle, then have the common sense to leave the babies at home! :twocents:

I really, really wish people would not bring their little kids along to witness such behavior. If one is so inclined to plan a media spectacle, then have the common sense to leave the babies at home! :twocents:

Agree. It broke my heart to see the little one's brought to Hopespring Drive :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back