Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see the clearcut area with the pond but I wonder if it's the property just to the west of the clearcut. There is a home with a trail leading to a small body of water in the deep woods. Oh I freaking out right now. This seems to something new. They were always searching the Kennebec River and I never believed she was there.

Yes I see a Century 21 sign and the google image is from August 2011.

m%20ayla%20Oakland%201%20copy.jpg

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Search-for-Ayla-Reynolds-has-begun-in-Oakland-.html

Trying to figure out the exact location of above photo.

Where is awesome map maker hollye? Is there a map of this case, and maybe she can plug this in? Hope and prayers to the searchers...

The entrance to the search area Wednesday is cordoned off with police tape. A mobile command vehicle for the warden service and other vehicles were parked on Nike Road. One Oakland police officer on the scene said he could not comment about the search.

The area is the planned location for Ridgewoods Estates. It was cleared within the last few years to make way for the development.

Paul Stevens, who lives in the area, said game wardens arrived at about 6:30 a.m.

“I’ve been hunting and snowshoeing out there before,” he said. “It’s all just trees, there’s not much out there until Zachary Drive. They must figure something is out there. I just hope they find her.”

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/10/...-searching-area-in-oakland-for-ayla-reynolds/

Oh please. I want charges so badly...

ETA and Ayla to be found, of course.

Where is Nike Road? I can't find it in google maps.

Michael Shepherd ‏@mikeshepherdME 4m
Presser on #AylaReynolds search moved up to 1:30 p.m. from 3 p.m., per release from Maine State Police spox McCausland.

Oh boy

Presser on #AylaReynolds search moved up to 1:30 p.m. from 3 p.m., per release from Maine State Police spox McCausland.

Oh boy

Wow, so just a little more than two hours? They must have some news...

Oh boy

:gasp:

Wow, they have got to have something! I mean - nothing, nothing, nothing and bam, this? How far from the house is this?

I have to leave @1:30 to pick up DS, can someone transcribe the presser, please? TIA

Wow, moving it up.... I hope there is news. I won't be around my kids have half a day and we plan to look for Halloween costumes, but I will be back to check in.

I am so sad to believe that Ayla is gone, but her mom and family need these answers.

Wow, they have got to have something! I mean - nothing, nothing, nothing and bam, this? How far from the house is this?

I have to leave @1:30 to pick up DS, can someone transcribe the presser, please? TIA

BBM: Good point ... and I agree.

Could it be that maybe someone started talking ? Especially since that fiasco a few weeks ago with J DiP at the courthouse ?

:please::please::please: for little Ayla !!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back